• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweet Baby Inc dev bluntly says they want to burn down the gaming industry

People like this making these bold ludicrous hateful statements show just how vile they truly are. This person wakes up every morning and makes it a daily quest to hate and be racist against certain others all the while hiding behind his mask of self virtue. This person spews hatred and feels it’s ok as long as he is doing it. This is the type of warped sick people they are. The whole lot of them. Nothing but hatred and racism on their part while demonizing everything under the sun that offends them……which is pretty much everything. Fuck these people and their ilk. They all need to be met head on with fierce resistance that makes them withdraw and go back to the depths they came from. The self proclaimed victims being racist and victimizing others.

sendit

That dev in the video is so ugly, she is the reason Sonic the hedgehog runs.
Thought it was a he. However, what kind of code is Sweet Baby Inc pushing? I thought they were just a consultant firm. How can this individual be labeled as a dev.

Kacho

Gold Member
These consultancies are not cheap, and consumers have managed to make their name radioactive. There are probably conference calls with publishers discussing how to dump this retarded protection racket.
d790d0e6a5d9abe40d6db71dd007eb7a5b9678c8.jpeg

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
Thought it was a he. However, what kind of code is Sweet Baby Inc pushing? I thought they were just a consultant firm. How can this individual be labeled as a dev.
I assumed the gender but don't really care either way. As for the dev comment, it was just based on the title of the thread. You are right though, I think SBI were just consultants.

laynelane

They hate and don't even accept themselves, so they project it outward behind their sociopath "empathy" manipulation.

One of my first introductions to how much the word "empathy" is abused by these sorts was way back when Livejournal was popular. A comment was made that a person who lacked empathy deserved to go 'die in a fire' (you can tell how long ago it was due to that phrase lol). There was no awareness that empathy and death wishes don't go hand in hand and there was no possibility of that realization occurring either.

Our modern day grifters - SBI/consulting companies, the various individuals who enforce DEI in academics/businesses, etc. - are no different. Words like 'empathy' and 'compassion' and 'sensitivity' are meaningless buzz words. I think they're meant to draw attention away from just how narrow-minded, cruel, and bitter they are - not on a conscious level, of course - they really do think they're these bastions of compassion and benevolence, but it's fairly obvious to everyone else what the truth of the matter is.

Last edited:
It was founded in 2018, has reportedly 16 employees, so why , have they any sort of influence on any game development or seek consultation?

Surely the choices made for a game whatever the story or character are at the publishers:developers discretion.

Something off about it all to me, the name is weird as well.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Bunch of bitter, miserable, resentful people. They pretend to be motivated by compassion but they are really motivated by hate and resentment. They always show their true colors sooner or later.
These people have been beaten up, made fun of, and have had zero friends. No doubt their parents and siblings all think they are weird too.

Given that, you'd think when they grow up they'd all act more mature. Kind of like how everyone in their 30s, 40s etc... all look back and see how everyone is doing and the bullies become chill, the nerds arent nerdy anymore, Some A-listers didnt do as well as you;d think, some students who scraped by are now successful etc.... most people normalize in life. There's only so many CEO millionaires and homeless dropouts. Most people end up somewhere in the middle and get through life with a normal job and family till they retire.

But now you can why they were ostracized. They never grew up, acted like an adult and just got a normal job and family life like everyone else. Be a cool person with some half decent skillset, dont bring politics to work and youll get hired and have a normal family life.

They never grew out of it. Loud and obnoxious. No wonder mom and dad yelled at them at the dinner table for the millionth time, they got no friends and everyone hates them.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

Kudos to the fox for keep digging on all those DEI assholes. I love her.

Next time someone calls you a conspiracy theorist, tell them to go fuck themselves.

Male musculinity and female femininity are under attack. Pop culture is infected. Vote with your wallets in order to hasten the inevitable return to the status quo.

Lets destroyed this-she-him or it Mother fucker.

Woggleman

People like do more to cause the hate they claim to fight against than any intellectual or culture warrior. Without them we would actually be closer to the enlightened society they claim to want.

Top Bottom