• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag |OT| A Little Kirito in Your Pocket

W-00

Is there any "welcome back" campaign currently going on with this game? I quit after I found myself not really playing the game, just logging in for daily stuff then logging out. It was one of the more fun games to actually play though, so I've been thinking of coming back.

I know that there was one in September, but I'm not sure if it's still ongoing.

Is there any "welcome back" campaign currently going on with this game? I quit after I found myself not really playing the game, just logging in for daily stuff then logging out. It was one of the more fun games to actually play though, so I've been thinking of coming back.

From the notices, the comeback campaign seems to last till end Oct, gives you like 50 MDs, some other stuff and a free 4*/5*. Now is a pretty good time to come back, with lots of discounted banners.

Also, the quarter tower started. All I can say is, maybe there's never enough dark characters lol. And the last mission is a pain and possibly harder to achieve than ranking under a minute in the last ranking event. I suspect theres a trick to saving time that people haven't found yet though, like parrying the cannon to stun the boss in the previous quarter tower event.

Pejo

I know that there was one in September, but I'm not sure if it's still ongoing.

From the notices, the comeback campaign seems to last till end Oct, gives you like 50 MDs, some other stuff and a free 4*/5*. Now is a pretty good time to come back, with lots of discounted banners.

Also, the quarter tower started. All I can say is, maybe there's never enough dark characters lol. And the last mission is a pain and possibly harder to achieve than ranking under a minute in the last ranking event. I suspect theres a trick to saving time that people haven't found yet though, like parrying the cannon to stun the boss in the previous quarter tower event.

Thanks guys, I re-downloaded but saw there was no account linking to FB/Google Play, so I seem to have lost my initial account. To be honest, not sure I want to restart from scratch as I had some pretty good units (at the time at least). I put in an account recovery request but I didn't know most of the answers to the questions on it, so I'm not very hopeful it'll work. I did have a receipt from one of the two times I purchased some stones though, so you never know.

Kitoro

Thanks guys, I re-downloaded but saw there was no account linking to FB/Google Play, so I seem to have lost my initial account. To be honest, not sure I want to restart from scratch as I had some pretty good units (at the time at least). I put in an account recovery request but I didn't know most of the answers to the questions on it, so I'm not very hopeful it'll work. I did have a receipt from one of the two times I purchased some stones though, so you never know.

If you purchased Memory Diamonds, they should easily be able to find your old account.

Hmm unless you had a lot or r4 gatcha weapons initial influx of mds + rerolling should give you a bunch of 5 star characters.

New event with Halloween Leafa (farmable 4*, upgradable to 5*) tomorrow! Even though her stats probably isn't too great, it is a 5* with a DEF debuff, so she should definitely see some use. Nice art too.

Dark ranking events are going to be a blood bath with many people having 2 dark 5*(Halloween Liz and Leafa), and there's probably another one coming before the end of the month. Maybe it will be a 2 team battle like the Heathcliff one.

are the units that are upgraded to 5* removed from 4* gatcha or can both forms be obtained? I'be hot 20 upgrade crystals and nothing to spend them on.

chrono01

Finally I had some luck on weapon banners. I don't know how much I've spent in the past, but it was a lot. I really wanted dualblades for my Rainy Day Rain so I summoned on the vote banner. First multi-pull I got OS Kirito and RD Rain's +1. I'm going to stay clear of banners for a while until my luck replenishes.

Speaking of Rain, apparently her SS3 is bugged? It no longer gives iFrames, but it's probably just temporary. I hope.

W-00

With all the influx of stones from the guild event and the kobold event I decided to make some rolls. I went after the Leafa/Yuuki rate-up banner first and got hacking crystals. Then I went to the Halloween v1 banner (because I had nine record crystals on it) and Argo still didn't even sparkle...

But she sometimes gives 4* characters without sparkling, and this was one of those times. Idol Yuuki. I was really disappointed when I didn't get an idol the first time around, but wind is my strongest box so I didn't exactly need another wind card.

Then it was finally time for the record crystal scout. Fairy Tale Sinon came out. Earth is my second strongest box, and it's not like I'm actually going to use a gun character, so...

Putting together the rolls I made on the Halloween v1 banner, I spent 625 diamonds to get Halloween Kirito, Swimsuit Sinon, Idol Yuuki, and FT Sinon. In other words, I really should have stopped after my first roll gave me Kirito. That's what I get for wanting to chase after Alice...

Speaking of Rain, apparently her SS3 is bugged? It no longer gives iFrames, but it's probably just temporary. I hope.

Somebody on Reddit noticed that, too. They say she was nerfed, but I think it was probably unintentional. Nerfing a character that people paid money for like that would probably violate some Japanese gacha law.

chrono01

With all the influx of stones from the guild event and the kobold event I decided to make some rolls. I went after the Leafa/Yuuki rate-up banner first and got hacking crystals. Then I went to the Halloween v1 banner (because I had nine record crystals on it) and Argo still didn't even sparkle...

But she sometimes gives 4* characters without sparkling, and this was one of those times. Idol Yuuki. I was really disappointed when I didn't get an idol the first time around, but wind is my strongest box so I didn't exactly need another wind card.

Then it was finally time for the record crystal scout. Fairy Tale Sinon came out. Earth is my second strongest box, and it's not like I'm actually going to use a gun character, so...

Putting together the rolls I made on the Halloween v1 banner, I spent 625 diamonds to get Halloween Kirito, Swimsuit Sinon, Idol Yuuki, and FT Sinon. In other words, I really should have stopped after my first roll gave me Kirito. That's what I get for wanting to chase after Alice...

Somebody on Reddit noticed that, too. They say she was nerfed, but I think it was probably unintentional. Nerfing a character that people paid money for like that would probably violate some Japanese gacha law.
Sorry about those pulls, it always sucks when you pull an element you're already strong in. But hey, it's better than my 125 MD pulls. I only got Alice V2 and...umm, that's it, and that was from ten guaranteed crystals. :(

The weapon pull made up for it though!

Yeah, I'm sure whatever is going on with Rain right now is a bug, it has to be. If not, they'd better be prepared to send out some very generous compensation to those that pulled for her.

W-00

Thanks for the sympathy. Sorry to hear about your own pulls, but hey, at least Alice v2 is a good card.

According to datamining there's going to be a
Hot Springs banner featuring Asuna, Leafa, Sinon, and... Silica. And it's going to be a wind banner
. Looks like it's going to happen after the
Sports Day banner, which will also be a wind banner.

It's possible that I will finally be able to get back to saving diamonds.

Jeffrey

Don't get how ppl f2p this game lol,unless I'm missing some secret free MD stash.

Like you can easily spent 1000md and not get a rate up unit. Not really that many options to horde after you finish story stuff besides dailies and events.

These castles kinda require you have a stable of hood 4 and 5* imo.

Jeffrey

Don't get how ppl f2p this game lol,unless I'm missing some secret free MD stash.

Like you can easily spent 1000md and not get a rate up unit. Not really that many options to horde after you finish story stuff besides dailies and events.

Heck every paying is pretty pricy. I bought a Halloween $80 pack and burned it all on voting banner and just got an Alice lol.

Not in the mood of spending more atm!

Heck every paying is pretty pricy. I bought a Halloween $80 pack and burned it all on voting banner and just got an Alice lol.

Not in the mood of spending more atm!

You kind of just have to assume that you can't roll on every banner and can't always get what you want. I stop after getting any unit on the banner and never keep rolling, unless the very next one is a guaranteed roll. E.g I skipped Yukata banner simply because my MD stock was running low and the free Swimsuit Yuna did ok for the ranking (I got top 10 with her as the only earth unit lol). And you kind of just have to tough out the dry streaks and hope your luck eventually returns. I've mentioned it before, but I used OS all the way from the initial OS banner till fire banner, cos I whiffed on everything (more than 2500 MD worth). Along the way you kind of pick up the skills you need, like for ranking events, as long as you keep combo and have triple maxed ranking accessory, you should get a respectable timing.

Basically, SAO is fairly generous with MDs, so if you play for long enough, your luck should average out. Aim for 1 unit per element, and a buffer/debuffer, before spreading out into stuff that you want. With 5* units now, you probably want a 5* of each element + another DPS char of that element. I got Halloween Alice on my second discounted banner pull and basically stopped after that. so my MD stock pile is at 700 now. I'm skipping the vote banner since I already have rain (though I really want Alice V2) and Neutral element wise, I already have decent units. Likely to skip wind as well. Basically unlikely to roll except for fire and earth banners. Though I probably will do the 250 guaranteed scout from the anniversary that I haven't done yet.

Hmm I'd say it's super generous with characters after a bit over month I already have

8x 5* (4 gatcha, 2 upgraded 4* , 2 free ones)
14x 4* (9 gatcha, 5 free ))

and I only got anniversary package for $$$

Now I just need to get Earth (where I have 1 4* Strea) and Fire (where I have nothing) to have solid team.

After I blown my initial story clear mds on 5 step anniversary banner which ended with certain 5* I only do 50% banners + selected higher steps which lead into something guaranted.

If I knew how many chars I'll get I'd have farmed more than 5 Anniversary 4* swords in event :D

Hmm I'd say it's super generous with characters after a bit over month I already have

8x 5* (4 gatcha, 2 upgraded 4* , 2 free ones)
14x 4* (9 gatcha, 5 free ))

and I only got anniversary package for $$$

Now I just need to get Earth (where I have 1 4* Strea) and Fire (where I have nothing) to have solid team.

After I blown my initial story clear mds on 5 step anniversary banner which ended with certain 5* I only do 50% banners + selected higher steps which lead into something guaranted.

If I knew how many chars I'll get I'd have farmed more than 5 Anniversary 4* swords in event :D

Well anniversary effectively increased the rates by 50% (4% for 4 star + 2 % for 5 star), so you are much more likely to get someone useful, compared to before. Thankfully 4*s aren't completely outclassed by 5* as of right now. Also, we had a ton of events and free MDs, so life is pretty good for a F2Per right now, I think I doubled the amount of 4*s I had from 2 months ago. Of course scouting luck also plays a big roll in the picture.

Life before the anniversary was pretty much like weapon scout now, and lots of people are still grumbling about that. Might be worth checking and counting the number of 4* chars/weapons you have against the number of rolls you did to see if you are above or below the curve.

Rainy rain losing her iframes really hurt her tankiness. She still has her super armor, but now you can't see an unparriable attack coming and press SS3 to counter. Hopefully its a bug and not a nerf.

Jeffrey

yeah, im just debating if i should take out the piggy bank for rrain... or just wait a few months before a proper 5* equivalent of her is out with the iframes/superarmor/heal.

They don't seem to be really mixing up the new buffs on the ss3 with the batches.

W-00

yeah, im just debating if i should take out the piggy bank for rrain... or just wait a few months before a proper 5* equivalent of her is out with the iframes/superarmor/heal.

They don't seem to be really mixing up the new buffs on the ss3 with the batches.

Based on the server leak a couple weeks ago, there's an upcoming (though it could still be quite a while in the future)
dark banner featuring Sinon, Leafa, and Liz. They look to be gun, rapier/sword, and either mace or lance, by the way
. Three character banners are usually something special (limited, new mechanic, or supertank). So if there's going to be a supertank banner any time soon, that's probably it.

EDIT: Rainy Rain is fixed. Nerf is undone.

Uthred

Haven't played since around launch, but after switching back to an old phone I found I had this installed and fancy giving it a go again. I imagine my one decent unit, (Dragon Tamer) Silica has been wildly power creeper. Anyhow, to the point, I've 125 MD, which banner should I be pulling on?

Wiyh the way banners work now it's prpbably best to start new account and reroll first 125 pull till you get 5* and then spend all the story farming mds on one of banners with rate up.

Should i limit break that 5* Leafa with 2x in mana points and rest in attack or 4x attack?

Haven't played since around launch, but after switching back to an old phone I found I had this installed and fancy giving it a go again. I imagine my one decent unit, (Dragon Tamer) Silica has been wildly power creeper. Anyhow, to the point, I've 125 MD, which banner should I be pulling on?

Probably the Halloween banner. The new 5* units boost your party's attack when they are the leader, so you want at least 1. I would pull and see what you get, but if its not anything good, you might want to reroll. The welcome back campaign should give you stuff for more rolls.

Dragon Tamer Silica has been power creeped, but she definitely has a niche in floor clearing event where you have to make use of all your units to get through. Her damage is low, but with skill slots, she has a cheap heal, takes greatly reduced damage from enemy attacks and doesn't lose combo (which is great for increasing your damage) when hit.

Free Leafa seems pretty good, her skill slots don't even take rainbow essence. If only she got combo window... :(

W-00

What units are considered the best in the game these days, as far as power, abilities, skills, etc?

Rainy Day Rain is the most desired character because her SS3 has invincibility frames, heals her, and buffs her so she can't be knocked down and doesn't lose combo when she gets hit. And she had the combo extend skill slot. She can also be upgraded to a 5*. The other Rainy Day units (Leafa and Sakuya) are also good, but not as good as Rain.

Yukata Rain is a highly-desirable stunner, though most bosses these days seem designed to make stunning difficult if not impossible.

Halloween Kirito is a 5* and at least at the time of his release had the highest attack stat in the game (I haven't paid attention to the Halloween v2 banner).

Summer Boy Kirito is highly desired because he's good for rankings. Dual blade characters in general are usually pretty good.

The Summer Festa characters (Leafa, Liz, and Premiere) are similar to the Rainy Day characters except I don't think any of them have invincibility frames.

I think the Pirate characters are good at buff/debuff, but I've also heard other people say that they aren't so good. The best of them are Kirito and Asuna.

What units are considered the best in the game these days, as far as power, abilities, skills, etc?

Generally events in the game are split into 2 categories, floor clearing which emphasizes survivability, and ranking which emphasises DPS.

For floor clearing, you want units which can self heal. There are many chars which can do that so generally you want one with elemental advantage for the stage (deal 1.5x-2x damage, take half). One step above these guys are the ones with super armor, which take greatly reduced damage from attacks and also heal, making it almost impossible to die. The characters from school girls, rainy, and summer festa banners can all do this, but Rainy Rain is prized since she is also a dualblades character with high dps and can quickly regenerate her MP to keep spamming skills.

For Ranking, you are scored based on the time taken to kill the boss, and penalised on damage taken, so most people restart when they get hit, making squishiness not a concern. The best character depends on the element on the boss, but the 5* are always good as you can squeeze more SS3s in shorter time. For stunnable bosses, stacking stuns open up a window to dps, so Gemini Yuuki, Bride Asuna, and Yukata Rain are commonly seen.

Support characters include Debuffers (Cosplay Asuna/Silica especially) to reduce ATK and DEF of the boss, Buffers (Tanabata characters, esp Yuuki). Pirate banner character both buff ATK and reduce the boss DEF, each individual buff/debuff is supposedly less effective, but getting both effects in one move makes up for it. Pirate Asuna is really good for this.

chrono01

This castle event...is there any way to complete it faster? Each run for me takes something like 3-4 minutes, which leads me to believe I'm doing something wrong. It just seems like the enemies never stop spawning and then I have to run and kill the actual boss after they do. I tried just rushing the boss, but then the monsters I ignore just end up destroying the crystal. If not, she does this whirlwind attack where she travels away and then I have to run to catch up to her and end up dropping my combo. I really hate chasing bosses. Then, when I'm trying to clear the floor, my character seems to always want to target the farthest one (and not the one attacking the crystal) so I have to manually re-target each enemy as I defeat them. The event just isn't fun, I don't even know if I want to farm it enough to unlock the story events for the MD. :/

W-00

This castle event...is there any way to complete it faster?

Co-op. It's the only way. I only just managed to S-rank the M+1 level today because I finally ended up in a room where all of us knew how to parry. This is important because it feels like this quest in particular suffers from connection issues which cause proper parrying to be a lot more difficult, so you need everyone to be able to do it to maximize your chances.

It might also have had something to do with me finally switching out PirAsuna for Anniversary Asuna. The DPS from having two 5* on my team may have outweighed the buff/debuff.

chrono01

Co-op. It's the only way. I only just managed to S-rank the M+1 level today because I finally ended up in a room where all of us knew how to parry. This is important because it feels like this quest in particular suffers from connection issues which cause proper parrying to be a lot more difficult, so you need everyone to be able to do it to maximize your chances.

It might also have had something to do with me finally switching out PirAsuna for Anniversary Asuna. The DPS from having two 5* on my team may have outweighed the buff/debuff.
Gotcha, thanks. That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

I guess I'll have to multiplayer this one, which I rarely do. I tend to stick to single-player, but it can't be helped this time.

First batch of wind equipment is coming:

https://api-defrag-ap.wrightflyer.net/webview/announcement-detail?id=802702&phone_type=2&lang=en

I hope they will go through all elements over the next few months

And I'll have green accessory for my 5* Leafa :)

Hmm if I already have one 5* wind unit plus and they already data mined some kind of medal scouting do you think it's good idea to skip this banner and instead scout for weapons a bit and save mds for future (Christmas events plus data mined earth banner)?

edit: Finished Castle at Master+1 in 89 seconds :D Anyone remember how many upgrade crystals were in last Heathcliff event ?

Gotcha, thanks. That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

I guess I'll have to multiplayer this one, which I rarely do. I tend to stick to single-player, but it can't be helped this time.

Also if you are sick of chasing after the boss when he does his spinning parry, he does every time he loses a health bar. In multiplayer, that usually happens after every parry. So after the parry, run back and wait for the spin attack to come.

Also, Master is much much easier to farm than master +1 and has much less chance of failure.

Finished Castle at Master+1 in 89 seconds :D Anyone remember how many upgrade crystals were in last Heathcliff event ?

I believe there were 15 if you finished top 10 in both rankings, 10 from ranking 5 from quests. There should be 1 more Halloween event, since even the ones who topped the ranking and completed Quarter tower only got enough gold medals for lvl 95 Liz. And I doubt they want to force you be be lucky enough to pull her from silver/bronze scout

I'm ok with not making her lvl 100 just hope I'll still be able to get enough for 5* upgrade.

I should have played national lottery today instead :) Just got Kirito dual Dark Blades from 11 pull (and 2 R3 weapons ).

W-00

Not having much luck getting Rain, is 5* Alice solid enough to start on?

The one from the upgrade banner? She's fine. better than the Asuna or Kirito in that banner. She's been one of my more used characters since I pulled her as a 4*.

W-00

Sounds like the free-only ranking event that featured Heathcliff and Kuradeel. Only now it sounds like they have better skills.

I just hope that this isn't another two-on-two fight like that one was. That would be really annoying.

Not having much luck getting Rain, is 5* Alice solid enough to start on?

She's solid, but she's not really beginner friendly. If you are new to the game, I would recommend someone who can heal with their SS3 skill, since the first step is to be able to complete all the missions in all the difficulties for MDs. No heal means you pretty much have to play perfectly ini order to survive the harder difficulties. That said, Alice's DPS is really high, so you should do well in the timing challenges like ranking.

IMO, of the banners we have now, in terms of ease of use for a beginner. Rain >>>> 5* halloween > OS Kirito / Asuna > Alice

In terms of Power / usefulness to a team
Rain >>> 5* halloween (party dmg boost + self heal) > Alice (one of the best earth units) > OS

W-00

The Alice/Eugeo 1MD banner has been good to me. Most of the pulls have been trash, of course, but like I said before it gave me 5* Alice and just now it gave me Alice V2. Granted, I already had her, but that's 50 HC... waaaitaminute, shouldn't that have automatically upgraded her to 5* status? Because it didn't. Is that only for the upgrade banner?

Anyways, I'm considering trading my exchange swords for the new wind sword. I've got two characters who could use it (SF Liz and 5* Leafa), so it seems like it would be a good choice. Going to think on it a while longer.

It's only if you pull her 5* version then the one you have is upgraded and you get 50hc.

Nice pulls but I can't complain myself got Integrity Knight Alice today and genius Eugeo earlier.

As for sword it's super broken if you have character with matching element so tthink I'll skip characters and just try for weapon.

Man, really tempted to pull the new wind chars. DEF debuff on combi SS3 is great. I'll already have a nice box of wind though. Ranking missions isn't too bad, cleared everything with 2 wind chars + free 5* Dark leafa for def debuff. Need top 10 to get Lvl 100 halloween Liz, so can't slack off, but also can't take it too easy

Also 1 MD scout gave me a new char! 3* Klein lol. I'm surprised I don''t have him after probably 350-400 scouts?

W-00

It's only if you pull her 5* version then the one you have is upgraded and you get 50hc.

I see... Well, congrats on your own pulls.

I seem to be doing okay in the ranking event so far. I've cleared M+1 in I think 20-some seconds using ALeafa, SF Leafa, and, of all characters, SAO Philia. I wrote her off as useless not long after I pulled her and didn't notice that her SS3 could be upgraded to include a DEF debuff until she became 5* upgradeable. I still wasn't sure she was worthwhile, so I held off on upgrading her.

Then today I saw this post on Reddit. I had ALeafa and SF Leafa with good weapons, so I figured that I should be able to do similar if I had a 5* debuffer, so I upgraded Philia. My time was without equipping them with the event gear and without the new sword, so there's room for improvement (and actually going to M+2).

It sure would be nice if I had a good dagger for Philia, too, but I have no 4* daggers. Not even upgraded ones. I'm almost tempted to pull on the Hv2 weapon banner for one (since Philia wouldn't benefit from the sports banner dagger's MP reduction), but I think I can resist.

Uthred

Is the amount of record crystals you get from a normal scout pull random or does something affect it? Got 4 on a 125 pull but only got 2 on a 250 MD pull that gave me nothing higher than 3* and has left me on 9/10 record crystals. Back to the MD grind for another 250 I suppose.

Is the amount of record crystals you get from a normal scout pull random or does something affect it? Got 4 on a 125 pull but only got 2 on a 250 MD pull that gave me nothing higher than 3* and has left me on 9/10 record crystals. Back to the MD grind for another 250 I suppose.

Its random, theres a drop rate chart somewhere in the game, but basically expect 2-3 a pull. it goes from 1 -10, and i think 10 is like a 1% chance or something.

Also, it seems like team comp for this boss is fairly fixed. Like 3 quarters of the top 20 in my bracket is running 5* Anniversary Leafa, a Summer Fest char and Princess Asuna. Princess is the banner that really hates me, I dumped like 5 multipulls in it when it came out and got nothing, all the pulls since anniversary got me 4* from everywhere but princess (like I got 2 cosplays from it), also missed Princess Asuna from the birthday banner.

I got several rare drops (pumpkins in the halloween event in FGO), so decided to roll on on the new rate up sports banner.

Got 5* Sports Asuna, 4* Yukata Asuna, 4* Bride Silica in one go O_O, which is really awesome. I also have 5 record crystals from the same scout. I now have double wind 5* (since i have Anniversary Leafa), my Earth team has grown from just Swimsuit Yuna, and I have double bride plus Heathcliff for Holy.

Ranking wise, I was at 27 seconds using Anniversary Leafa, Summer Fest Leafa and Cosplay Asuna. Sports Asuna cut that time down to 22s, good for 3rd. I only need top 10 to max out Halloween Liz.

What to do with my MDs though? 5 record crystals means I can likely get 10 if I roll on the other rate up and the normal discounted banner, but I don't really need another wind unit. I also haven't done the Anniversary guaranteed scout. Its a double guaranteed, but I have 3 of the 4 Anniversary chars already, and I only really need Fire now. Still having more chars is always fun, and hacking crystals don't hurt either. I'm at just under a 1000 MD. Weapon wise I have Anniversary wind sword and Summer Fest Rapier, so probably don't need to roll on wind weapons.

Hmm most common results are 2&3 record crystals so with some bad luck you might still get 2+2. So if you do roll start on the other limited time one and see if you got 3 rc

BTW did anyone got something good from silver and bronze medals ? I only got bunch of HC and not even event Liz for limit break.

edit: heh someone finished current event in less than 30 seconds without using any 5* wind units and just R4 weapons

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemoryDefr...other_daughter_bond_m2_f2p_28s_wo_any_5_wind/

W-00

My first Halloween Lizbeth came from a silver medal pull.

I feel shamed by that run. I have a 5* wind unit (ALeafa) and I can't get less than 37 seconds. So far that's good enough for 6th in my bracket, but yesterday it was good enough for 5th. With a week left, I don't like my odds of staying in the top ten.

The sports banner keeps trying to get me to pull, but so far I'm resisting. The only character in it that would really be useful to me would be Liz (because I could equip her with a good weapon (Premiere's lance) without taking it from a useful unit). Asuna or Leafa would need to take a weapon from a useful unit and I just plain don't have a good dagger for Yui. Also, wind is already my strongest box. I need to remain strong and save for a banner that will help my box more.

My first Halloween Lizbeth came from a silver medal pull.

I feel shamed by that run. I have a 5* wind unit (ALeafa) and I can't get less than 37 seconds. So far that's good enough for 6th in my bracket, but yesterday it was good enough for 5th. With a week left, I don't like my odds of staying in the top ten.

The sports banner keeps trying to get me to pull, but so far I'm resisting. The only character in it that would really be useful to me would be Liz (because I could equip her with a good weapon (Premiere's lance) without taking it from a useful unit). Asuna or Leafa would need to take a weapon from a useful unit and I just plain don't have a good dagger for Yui. Also, wind is already my strongest box. I need to remain strong and save for a banner that will help my box more.

What team are you using? With anniversary leafa and decent weapons you can probably try to crack sub 30. Maybe you can share your 5*/Wind/Buffer/Debuffer units and we can work out a better strat. For example 5* Leafa + SF Unit + Cosplay will probably clock in at 28s.

Also I got 19s today using only R4 and 2 limit breaks (1 level 90 unit, rest were 80), no new wind weapons too, though it requires a ton of RNG in terms of crit. LB to 95 would probably make my run really consistent.

Are you guys still here?

I've made pretty amazing scouting yesterday on Asuna/Yui banner - Argo didn't smile but I still got 5* Yui and 4* Lover Silaca and Pirate Asuna.

Now working on my ranking score as I managed to clear master+1.

W-00

What team are you using? With anniversary leafa and decent weapons you can probably try to crack sub 30. Maybe you can share your 5*/Wind/Buffer/Debuffer units and we can work out a better strat. For example 5* Leafa + SF Unit + Cosplay will probably clock in at 28s.

Also I got 19s today using only R4 and 2 limit breaks (1 level 90 unit, rest were 80), no new wind weapons too, though it requires a ton of RNG in terms of crit. LB to 95 would probably make my run really consistent.

I'm using lvl 80 Aleafa (Sports banner sword), lvl 100 SF Leafa (signature rapier), and SAO Philia (upgraded to 5*, using 3* dagger). I also have lvl 80 SF Liz with a non-matching 4* sword, if her combo gen would be more useful than Leafa's DPS. As for other debuffers, I've got Cosplay Yuna with a (poor) 4* gacha mace and Princess Sinon with an upgraded 4* gun. And PirAsuna, but she's at a disadvantage.

Are you guys still here?

I've made pretty amazing scouting yesterday on Asuna/Yui banner - Argo didn't smile but I still got 5* Yui and 4* Lover Silaca and Pirate Asuna.

Now working on my ranking score as I managed to clear master+1.

I'm still checking on things for now. We'll see how things go. Congrats on your scouting! Yesterday I had the feeling that I'd have some good luck if I made a pull, so I finally took the first step on the Vote banner. Argo sparkled, but didn't flower. The unit that came out? Princess Sinon, who I already had.

Yup still around. GAF was down for a while. Congrats on the pulls guys.

I'm using lvl 80 Aleafa (Sports banner sword), lvl 100 SF Leafa (signature rapier), and SAO Philia (upgraded to 5*, using 3* dagger). I also have lvl 80 SF Liz with a non-matching 4* sword, if her combo gen would be more useful than Leafa's DPS. As for other debuffers, I've got Cosplay Yuna with a (poor) 4* gacha mace and Princess Sinon with an upgraded 4* gun. And PirAsuna, but she's at a disadvantage.

That looks like a great team, too bad about the dagger. Don't have any of those chars so I can only theory craft. Can you burst down silica in one rotation? From the start, immediately ALeafa SS3 -> Philia, parry ALeafa -> SF Leafa (not sure if Philia can avoid the hit, Cosplay Asuna has a timing to go right through Silica's attack. Pretty sure Pirate Asuna can too)

Alternatively, Parry Phillia SS3 -> 2x ALeafa SS3 -> SFLeafa SS3 + (SS1/SS3 if not enough damage)

If you can burst Silica down at the start you save a ton of time on the run (since theres no time-wasting falling flag), but I'm not sure how much damage you do. You have a better wind sword, and a higher LB SF Leafa, but I have zero clue how Philia performs. Pirate Asuna definitely should work, but all the vids have Lvl 100 characters, so you might be down a bit of damage.

For my Cosplay Asuna run, I did ALeafa SS3 -> CAsuna (make sure combo didn't drop), parry ALeafa -> SF Leafa SS3 x2 (this always works if Silica does her shield thing, wastes some MP. With SS1, Silica only dies once in a while), Swap to Debuffer and kill Sinon in 2 rotations.

Top Bottom