• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

Or she's as awkward as her dancing.

They fit perfectly
tumblr_o8u55fptWP1roxle0o3_250.gif

Though to be fair to them, they looked like they got it down here - http://ohsoswiftly.com/post/145980753313/ashleyynicole13-taylor-at-the-met-gala

rtcn63

Honestly, this might be the one she keeps. Even their meeting at the Met plays like one of her videos. Be happy.

Ponn

Banned
I wonder if she knows she doesn't have to always be in a relationship. Breaks can do you good and give you some great introspection. Especially if you have a mile long list of breakups. Unless of course this really is all for creating more music in which case I can't wait to hear "That God of Mischief Spoiled Me with Thanos"

Kibbles

I wonder if she knows she doesn't have to always be in a relationship. Breaks can do you good and give you some great introspection. Especially if you have a mile long list of breakups. Unless of course this really is all for creating more music in which case I can't wait to hear "That God of Mischief Spoiled Me with Thanos"
I honestly think she fell way to hard into the 'I'm famous, gotta be dating!' schtik that seems to encompass people.

Seriously woman, spend a year relaxing. Hone your craft. Get some hobbies. Do some charity work. Bouncing from guy to guy isnt going to earn you brownie points from the common folk.

She hadn't dated for like 2 years prior to Calvin. So she knows she doesn't need anyone. Tom courted her according to The Sun and shit why wouldn't she go out with him? She's even taking a break and won't be releasing anything this year so she has plenty of downtime for a relationship.

I honestly think she fell way to hard into the 'I'm famous, gotta be dating!' schtik that seems to encompass people.

Seriously woman, spend a year relaxing. Hone your craft. Get some hobbies. Do some charity work. Bouncing from guy to guy isnt going to earn you brownie points from the common folk.

SJRB

Gold Member
Hiddleston is okay being the rebound guy if that means being allowed to throw the sausage down Taylor Swift's hallway a few times.

I respect that.

mr2xxx

Banned
Did she cheat on Harris? Seems that Calvin deleted a few tweets in regards to the break up that were positive towards Swift.

She hadn't dated for like 2 years prior to Calvin. So she knows she doesn't need anyone. Tom courted her according to The Sun and shit why wouldn't she go out with him? She's even taking a break and won't be releasing anything this year so she has plenty of downtime for a relationship.

I was not aware of this, as every time I hear about her it seems to be about a relationship. Thanks for the info! I shall refrain from more comments like my previous one.

Goodstyle

"How is Tom Hiddleston not gay?" was my initial reaction to this news. I'm usually pretty good about this kind of thing.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Untalented singer and C-list actor get together. Wow!

Is she preparing to release a new album or something? LMAO the "dragonflies" or whatever the hell Hiddleston stans call themselves these days are probably FUMING right now

eACjDEm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom