• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee-Row

Banned
Tom is a handsome dude that can get any woman he wants but he chooses Taylor of all people? To each his own I guess.

she's never really grown out of her tween sound or look imo, even when she glams up for awards shows. so it always looks strange when you see her with somebody like gylenhaal and now hiddleston.

weird in an almost illegal sense.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Apparently she's asexual. It's a rumor, but it would explain why guys dump her so often.

Aselith

tumblr_m6cesiiv8j1qmsd61o1_500.gif

statham

$10 bucks says this doesn't last 4 months. Any takers, the video sealed the deal. Hes acting for some booty.

milanbaros

Member?
This is so hilariously done for PR. Just like everyone of her relationships. He gets to raise his profile and she can sing a breakup/new love album.

HotHamBoy

9 year age gap.... But the low end is 26. Hmm. What do they talk about? Money?

As someone who recently exited a similar relationship (with myself on the older side) I say no thank you to that dynamic.

Cromwell

Banned
This is so hilariously done for PR. Just like everyone of her relationships. He gets to raise his profile and she can sing a breakup/new love album.

The beach photos look like they're filming a movie, not out on an actual date.

9 year age gap.... But the low end is 26. Hmm. What do they talk about? Money?

As someone who recently exited a similar relationship (with myself on the older side) I say no thank you to that dynamic.

This is ridiculous, though. If you can't find anything to talk to someone about it's because you just don't have similar interests or don't have chemistry for whatever reason, not age.

Kozak

Banned
Was with Calvin Harris only a week ago and they rumoured to split over issues of marriage and kids.

Yeah okay Taylor.

#teamcalvin

Keri

All this gossip is nuts. Last week, the story was that he dumped her, because she wanted to get married and have children. This week, the story is that she cheated on him and broke his heart. Those are almost complete opposites of each other. The only similarity is that they both paint Taylor Swift negatively: Either she's the crazy clingy girlfriend who can't keep a man or a cheating heartbreaking temptress, who reels in men to destroy them!

Volimar

So many on NeoGAF have an odd compulsion to make sure everyone knows how much they hate Taylor Swift. Seriously, there are two threads about her on the front page right now and they're full of insults. If you don't like her then don't like her but why do you have to go so far to make sure as many people as possible know you don't like her. It's like "bitch eating crackers" taken to the extreme. Rather unsettling in an "actually it's about ethics in dating" kind of way.

I'll never understand why anybody cares about the personal tastes or relationships of people they don't know and will never have any connection to. Celebrity fascination is just bizarre to me

justjohn

This is the first time Hiddleston has ever been publicly linked with a woman and just as he's about to take on the role of a famous womanizing alpha male secret agent. Interesting.

Calvero

Banned
I love Hemsworth, he's very appealing. But Hiddleston's smirk... and omigod his actions at Comic-Con 2013. That expression! Those movements! His voice! His words! THAT SMIRK. THAT EVIL CHUCKLE.

After watching that, I had to be hooked up to an IV to replenish my lost fluids.

It's weird. I never understood it. I think she's gorgeous and talented... but then again I actually enjoy listening to her music. Unless she's like... raping babies and stuff, I don't think her sex/dating life really matters?

GAF gonna GAF

taylor-swift-shrug.gif

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Already?...

Must uhh not be too upset over the breakup. Man it took me like six months to get over my last relationship.
And how many events did you go to afterwards where some of the richest, hottest people on earth were flirting with you because they all heard about your breakup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom