• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

suberzat

Her song is pretty good, and the way she promote herself, I can't really say un-telanted person can mimic the same success. It takes some intelligent to reach that level.

beyonce-super-bowl-50.jpg

Cromwell

Banned
I normally never give a shit about celeb couple stuff but this is the most hilariously manufactured one ever. Either a PR stunt or performance art piece or something. Did anyone post Hiddels wearing the I heart T.S. shirt?

This guy and Tom Cruise and Keanu should do another vampire movie.

Throw in Pitt too. He's aged real gracefully tbh. Sympathy for the vampire 2. Lestat is cruises best role anyways.

And yeah this couple is wack. Swift has never really seemed genuine tbh and you can smell a PR relationship from a mile away.

Lmao at Reynolds face in that photo tho.

Edit: err interview with the vampire I mean haha.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
First of all, holy shit Hiddleton is only 35? Dude's only 4 years older than me! I thought he was in his early 40s...

Second of all, guy can definitely do better than the likes of Taylor. So a little disappointed with his decision.

But I guess in some ways it's understandable. It would make sense that the leader of the frost giants would form a union with the ice queen herself.

I normally never give a shit about celeb couple stuff but this is the most hilariously manufactured one ever. Either a PR stunt or performance art piece or something. Did anyone post Hiddels wearing the I heart T.S. shirt?

I thought you were being sarcastic when you mention the "I <3 T.S." shirt. I am finally able to see the Maxim link and the shirt is so cringeworthy.

The shirt is breaking the fourth wall!

Throw in Pitt too. He's aged real gracefully tbh. Sympathy for the vampire 2. Lestat is cruises best role anyways.

And yeah this couple is wack. Swift has never really seemed genuine tbh and you can smell a PR relationship from a mile away.

Lmao at Reynolds face in that photo tho.

Edit: err interview with the vampire I mean haha.

Nah breh Pitt outchea lookin like grandpa eddy
dame2.png

Just heard on the radio Taylor broke up with Calvin because they wrote "This is what you came for" together, but didn't want to perform it together because their relationship would overshadow the song or something?

"This Is What You Came For" does sound like a Taylor Swift song.

Busty

Banned
Just heard on the radio Taylor broke up with Calvin because they wrote "This is what you came for" together, but didn't want to perform it together because their relationship would overshadow the song or something?

That seems a perfectly valid reason for two people engaged in a heterosexual relationship to part ways.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

Yup, definitely sounds like something Taylor would do.

Calvin dodged a bullet.

I thought Calvin was angry that she and Tom were getting pretty tight together and he was suspicious. Right after they broke up Taylor goes out with Tom and is now living with him.

Taylor is fake to me, the whole Kanye West incident made me lose respect for her.

Busty

Banned
There's an art to the fake relationship. TSwift and Hiddleston flaunting and breaking those rules is not a good look.

https://theringer.com/when-did-you-...wift-was-lying-to-you-bb5a00a32b65#.fbyjra7gl

This is a good point.
Taylor is just 26 which means that there has to be an 'end game' here. Is she really just going to beard for various famous men for the next ten years or is she going to 'marry' one of them?
Can't she just do what Oprah does and have a boyfriend/partner that hangs about in the background but is never actually seen? Or has Taylor cultivated an image where she has to be seen with famous men because everything about her is wish fulfilment for her fans?

I think that she's going so full on with these relationships that now the press are turning on her a little. They'll help her sell this image but there are rules and jumping from one to another right away just makes everyone looks bad. And at the end of the day I think that this whole debacle is going to harm Hiddleston more than it helps his career.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Those tweets made my imagine Calvin Harris clapping his hands loudly after composing those tweets.

I'm not the one today, boo boo. &#128079;&#128079;&#128079;&#128079;

Ivan 3414

I only entered this topic today because I just got finished reading a Vice article about the art of a fake relationship and Taylor was the focus on that article about how bad she's been fucking it up with Hiddleston lol. Like how they met each other's parents for the first time in front of paparazzi and shit.

I'm glad the media is turning on her bullshit now that she's so blatant about it.

Volimar

I only entered this topic today because I just got finished reading a Vice article about the art of a fake relationship and Taylor was the focus on that article about how bad she's been fucking it up with Hiddleston lol. Like how they met each other's parents for the first time in front of paparazzi and shit.

I'm glad the media is turning on her bullshit now that she's so blatant about it.

Did they have any actual proof that it's a fake relationship?

Did they have any actual proof that it's a fake relationship?

No ones gonna come and say it's fake, ofc. But the relationship just screams fake. Swift and Hiddleston come from separate Hollywood social circles, Taylor literally just separated from Harris and has a history of being fake, fake celebrity relationships happen all the time etc.

Also, that's at least 3 musicians who have serious beef with Taylor. Waiting for that Perry/West/Harris diss track.

Kozak

Banned
You don't mess with the Calvin.

It seems Calvin's exes are always pretty pissy that he's actually a nerd who'd prefer to spend time in the studio.

Welcome to fame and success that isn't manufactured lol

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
She must have had him by the Infinity Stones. Maybe she'll stark working her way through the MCU cast
Except Black Panther and Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom