• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Bondi's L.A. NOIRE |OT| Watchin' Faces, Solvin' Cases

Makoto

IGN just laid it down.

Depending on how much time you devote to exploring the city, it will take anywhere from 12 to 20 hours to beat. Many won't find a reason to return.

Drastically different from the 30-40 that was mentioned very early in the thread.

Great scores! I hope this thing is in stores by the time I get out of here (jury duty). The wait is killing me!!!

Edit: oh wait I forgot, if it's not at least a 9 it's disappointing. -_-

vidal said:
IGN just laid it down.

Drastically different from the 30-40 that was mentioned very early in the thread.

Reading everything about it, I expected the game to be a very linear experience. I'm cool with the length.

Makoto

DoctorWho said:
Reading everything about it, I expected the game to be a very linear experience. I'm cool with the length.
Yeah, despite the disparity, that's still a substantial amount of time.

Sethos

Banned
Acquiescence said:
Eurogamer has given it 8/10.

CONTROVERSIAL!

... Why is Eurogamer giving every.fucking.game 8?

Good reviews nonetheless, unless you are of the new-school and anything below 9 is crap of course.

Since when is an 8.5 bad??? this is the problem with video game reviews.. give it a 1.5 more points and its THE BEST GAME EVER

everything is higher then 8 so far and that is good enough for me!

DaBuddaDa

Wow, consider my pre-order canceled. Terrible scores all around here! I can't believe Rockstar and Team Bondi let the ball drop like this.

Montresor

Yeesh what the fuck happened to IGN's layout in the last couple of years. The site is so ugly now... I'm currently reading the LA Noire review there and I'm just thinking about the good old days the whole time, trying to keep my eyes focused away from the horrible site design. =/

3kvie.gif

Great scores! I don't know what some of you guys expected.....

This was never going to be as well received as GTA IV or RDR.

Now time for bed. I expect to wake up to a reliable comparison!

Top Bottom