• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorndyke

Neo Member
Get back to your essay Cbacon.

Also, I spent $30 on keys. Didnt get a rare hat, but got the Demo's Scotch Bonnet which is pretty cool. I pretend this is my rare hat when I cry myself to sleep.

commissar said:
I thought Bills Hat was free if you have L4D2? why didn't you just get L4D2 (or wait for a sale)?

edit: Left 4 Dead 1 even..
Nope it was a preorder bonus for L4D2. So only people that got it are people that preordered it.

meh i need a break, uninstalled tf2, and wiped my steambackup of it. When you actually are nasty to people irl, and in a bad mood because of a game, its time to take one.

I don't understand those stats. My max points as a Sniper is 15, even though I clearly remember my best run as a Sniper, where I killed around 20~25 people and helped my team in pushing the cart to the various points yet it is still 15 and my headshot record is still 5...

Edit: Those were without dying btw.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You must of died once and not remember it. It is the number of points you get in once life. That, or maybe you got unlucky and were on a server with SV Cheats on.

Was so close to beating my all time "Damage in one life" score last night as a Solider, got 2,382 damage while defending the first point of Thunder Mountain. Max is 2394 as a Pyro (Was krized up with the Back burner and killed the entire team on Egypt as they were about to come out of a tunnel)

Drkirby said:
You must of died once and not remember it. It is the number of points you get in once life. That, or maybe you got unlucky and were on a server with SV Cheats on.

Was so close to beating my all time "Damage in one life" score last night as a Solider, got 2,382 damage while defending the first point of Thunder Mountain. Max is 2394 as a Pyro (Was krized up with the Back burner and killed the entire team on Egypt as they were about to come out of a tunnel)
So my best runs are not saved because I actually didn't die? Boo!

Proven

Oh, when that happens, as long as the server doesn't immediately map change then when you change colors it counts as a respawn and then it gets saved. So, that could be the problem as well.

ZombieSupaStar said:
meh i need a break, uninstalled tf2, and wiped my steambackup of it. When you actually are nasty to people irl, and in a bad mood because of a game, its time to take one.
Whoa. That sounds extreme.

Examples?

Wolf Akela said:
Just saw someone trade their Kabuto for a Genuine Samur-Eye. I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous.

You're not allowed to talk about trades anymore until you name this sever you see all these idiots on.

Blizzard

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:
stop going scout goddamn it

there are 7 players on the server, there should not be 5 scouts running around

fuck
You play on our server? D: What's your ingame name?

Also, scout is the class everyone goes when there are low playercounts. :p

Forkball

I hit something and now my text box does this when I try to type a message:

145F5E5FB27A6BEAE6EECDBE17D048D4926B1380

How can I fix it?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Forkball said:
I hit something and now my text box does this when I try to type a message:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542889549741108382/145F5E5FB27A6BEAE6EECDBE17D048D4926B1380/[IMG]

How can I fix it?[/QUOTE]

...I don't see it?

HA! I finally got Quick Hook, thanks to a mind absent Sniper and a Scout that didn't see me as I passed by him. :D

Edit: Dunno how many of these guys were regulars though, I did recognize Instro.

Yeef

AcciDante is awesome and managed to get me a Safe'n'Sound which I then immediately did this to:

5738505AFFD22F8D9581FCC8046C54A7E1442D56

For that he is the PLAYER OF THE WEEK!

Clydefrog

Sgt.Pepper said:
HA! I finally got Quick Hook, thanks to a mind absent Sniper and a Scout that didn't see me as I passed by him. :D

Edit: Dunno how many of these guys were regulars though, I did recognize Instro.

I was there the whole time :(

edit: oreoleo is my favorite gaffer to play TF2 with. you fools will have a hard time dethroning him

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Now that you are Player of the Week, you must battle to keep your Title! Prepare for an endless onslaught of opponents after your head!

Forkball

Drkirby said:
That is how it normally looks.
Not for me. Normally it doesn't make an entire box around it and I don't see the filters tab or scroll bar. Also my cursor becomes visible when I type now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom