• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Twig said:
ps lol at overreaction to people tossing around "gay" etc

Yeah I don't particularly like it but whatever, dudes. Shit happens. Far more annoying were those Naruto drawings of penises and penises.
Eh, it was other stuff they were saying. One thing that got under my skin was calling out the "server owner" and saying he wouldn't do anything about them, saying they knew him, and a number of other things. It was mainly during Thunder Mountain and Goldrush some people in the server were an issue.

But we will see what happens. If its not an issue in the future, well, its not an issue.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yasae said:
BALLS of STEEL.

s5dxtc.jpg
OH GAWD, he's seeping into the thread.

Twig

Banned
Volcynika said:
I'd rather play it on the GAF server.
I can't imagine why. Everybody hates you!

ps haha i made you switch to razorback last night, you should feel ashamed of yourself :3

Volcynika

Twig said:
I can't imagine why. Everybody hates you!

ps haha i made you switch to razorback last night, you should feel ashamed of yourself :3

Nah, but I think you have assisted me in getting the Consolation Prize cheese mint!

And only you hate me, get it right!

Twig

Banned
Volcynika said:
Nah, but I think you have assisted me in getting the Consolation Prize cheese mint!

And only you hate me, get it right!
Yeah, you got it after I killed you one time. :3 (And you did too switch to razorback! At the end of Upward, when you were on offense!)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Boonoo said:
You should have done that ages ago.
I acctualy put it on not to long ago, when I was seeing if my stuff on Steam Would run better on XP rather then Vista. Didn't make any noticaible diffrence though, so I haven't gone and gotten rid of it again.

You have an amazingly... distinct voice.
Should I turn my Mic down so its not as booming, or is the volumn ok?

Twig

Banned
I dunno, I'm pretty sure my voice is louder and I've asked if it's too loud before and everyone always says no so whatever. U:

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Twig said:
I dunno, I'm pretty sure my voice is louder and I've asked if it's too loud before and everyone always says no so whatever. U:

No no I like it. Especially when you start making didgeridoo sounds, I love the way it rattles my balls.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Twig said:
I don't think so. I'll just turn my Mic down a tad and see if anyone says its to loud. It sounds like I need to remember to hold the mic button down for the full duration of what I am saying, and not start late and end early.

Also, I have noticed at times I accently am pushing the Mic on and off rapidly, that can't be good.

Yasae

Banned
Twig said:
You have an amazingly... distinct voice.
Those make the best singers.

Now you.. You'd be a mediocre Elcor thespian at best. I'd have to borrow Kirby's ghetto ass trackball mouse just to keep from getting carpal tunnel while editing, were we to produce any reels.
Might wanna borrow Borgnine's MBA while you're at it

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yasae said:
Those make the best singers.

Now you.. You'd be a mediocre Elcor thespian at best. I'd have to borrow Kirby's ghetto ass trackball mouse just to keep from getting carpal tunnel while editing, were we to produce any reels.
Might wanna borrow Borgnine's MBA while you're at it
I can't tell if you are mocking me or my mouse or not, oh well :lol

Miss you guys, but I'm doing a ton of contract development to try and pay off my student loans before I get old. Might join in some weekends but unless I screw the pooch or quit my day job, I won't be around much. :(

Blizzard

Banned
PotatoeMasher said:
Miss you guys, but I'm doing a ton of contract development to try and pay off my student loans before I get old. Might join in some weekends but unless I screw the pooch or quit my day job, I won't be around much. :(
We will mash potatoes in your stead!

DrKirby, you could probably turn your mic down a tiny bit but it's fine. It's nowhere near as loud as some people who scream, play mic spam, or have some amazingly bad mic/volume set up where it actually makes EVERYONE'S voicechat sound go silent when they hold down their mic button. :lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Blizzard said:
We will mash potatoes in your stead!

DrKirby, you could probably turn your mic down a tiny bit but it's fine. It's nowhere near as loud as some people who scream, play mic spam, or have some amazingly bad mic/volume set up where it actually makes EVERYONE'S voicechat sound go silent when they hold down their mic button. :lol
HEY, are you hating on me mic spam?

Twig

Banned
i dunno but he muted me and n0b when neither of us were spamming at the time

he is blizzard he hates everyone

Blizzard

Banned
Plywood said:
HEY, are you hating on me mic spam?
I don't remember you mic-spamming much. :lol I just mute people if they are too loud for me, and hopefully I tune my own talking down if anyone requests it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
esc said:
This is why you exclusively play pyro isn't it?
No, I just like Pryo. I could easily play Heavy with it, or Spy, and the thing is pretty good for snipper since it is great for making accurate movements. The only two classes it puts me in a disadvantage with in TF2 is Demo and Scout.

Yeef

He was playing spy tonight. It's clearly the end times.

Also, the server crashed like 3 times tonight. If this keeps up I'm going to demand my money back, Java! :mad:

Twig

Banned
I was having a good spy night too. ):

Hightower cap was great.

ohgodOHGAWDimgonnaGETITohgodohmygodOHMYGAWWWWDohmygodIGOTIT

:3

I really wish I had a perfect ping like I used to in Ohio. ): Less facestabs to appease the people who bitch and moan about the smallest things and less failed backstabs to appease the me who bitches and moans about the smallest things. U:

Still, I suppose 108 ping for living in Washington isn't as bad as it could be.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeef said:

Also, the server crashed like 3 times tonight. If this keeps up I'm going to demand my money back, Java! :mad:
Well, I kept getting shot up as a Pryo, so I figured I would try something else. And I failed miserably, I didn't kill a single person as a Spy. All I got was a mini-sentry.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Twig said:
okay i don't get it

"pryo"?
Chrome marks both Pyro and Pryo as misspelled words, I haven't noticed I have been repeatedly mistyping it :/

What the hell is wrong with you?
Nothing, and in 15 years there will still be nothing wrong with me, while you will have carpal tunnel! BWHAHAHAHA!

But really, do you guys find a trackball mouse that strange. Other then having to click the primary button with my thumb causing a slow speed I can mash it, what do you have a problem with?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Drkirby said:
But really, do you guys find a trackball mouse that strange. Other then having to click the primary button with my thumb causing a slow speed I can mash it, what do you have a problem with?
I thought they died out, along with AOL and getting a Weezer video on you Windows disc.

Javaman

Yeef said:

Hmmm, I'm not sure what's up with it. I'll give it a reboot which hopefully will help but I wouldn't count on it.I'm going to be MIA again tonight thanks to this nightshift bullshitery.

1-D_FTW

Anyone familiar with TF2 settings?

I'm still having the throttling framerates. Framerate rolls up and down in a rhythmic fashion and is really laggy for me with Windows 7 64bit (Fine in XP). Valve has done numerous updates and I've upgraded my Nvidia drivers to the latest beta. Same problem. Reason I think it's setting related is it won't save my resolution. It starts me at 1024*768 everytime I boot the game. Those two issues can't be unrelated.

The problems also seem to have begun after I moved my Steam folder to a separate partition. I'm thinking it's probably an easy fix if I just knew the problem.

Yeef

1-D_FTW said:
Anyone familiar with TF2 settings?

I'm still having the throttling framerates. Framerate rolls up and down in a rhythmic fashion and is really laggy for me with Windows 7 64bit (Fine in XP). Valve has done numerous updates and I've upgraded my Nvidia drivers to the latest beta. Same problem. Reason I think it's setting related is it won't save my resolution. It starts me at 1024*768 everytime I boot the game. Those two issues can't be unrelated.

The problems also seem to have begun after I moved my Steam folder to a separate partition. I'm thinking it's probably an easy fix if I just knew the problem.
That partition is haunted. Call your local ghostbuster(s).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Wow my voice quality is terrible.
My mic is great too, I guess whatever TF2 uses butchers it.

Anyone know how to get better mic quality?

My friend's college roommate was a beast at CS and he used a trackball. It may not be intuitive to pick up, but a pro trackball player can go toe to toe with the best mouse players. I'm not saying that trackball is better but I've personally seen someone consistently dominate in a PC FPS with a trackball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom