• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
@Yeef: Yeah, apparently I'm using -dx 81 and still getting crap framerates. Sorry, man. Maybe I'll have a new PC to where I can split time between TF2 and BF3 in a few months. >_>

Forkball

TheSeks said:
@Yeef: Yeah, apparently I'm using -dx 81 and still getting crap framerates. Sorry, man. Maybe I'll have a new PC to where I can split time between TF2 and BF3 in a few months. >_>
But I thought TF2 on Xbox 360 was the superior experience?!

TheSeks

Forkball said:
But I thought TF2 on Xbox 360 was the superior experience?!

It is, if only because of lack of class updates.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the game. I do, however, hate what it's become.

Yeef

TheSeks said:
Trick Sony into giving you a new PS3 somehow, and play the U3 beta with us!

TheSeks

Yeef said:
Trick Sony into giving you a new PS3 somehow, and play the U3 beta with us!

If only. :( I've begged and pleaded for them to get my Portal 2 blu-ray out of my dead PS3 and nope. :/

MNC

Forkball said:
female_medic_2_0_wip_by_chemicalalia-d3k4la5.jpg
dem arms

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yasae said:
You have a lower assist average than me?

Interesting.
It's hard to get assists when you kill everything as demo.
True story.

Wartime your vanilla demo is boring to you because you play far too smartly and use too many sticky traps.
Suicide more! Like me!

Also I have 7.2 dominations per hour as demo. Feels good. Oh wait wardemo has more :[
It's ok. wardemo is boring and campy and credit to team.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Hazaro said:
It's hard to get assists when you kill everything as demo.
True story.

Wartime your vanilla demo is boring to you because you play far too smartly and use too many sticky traps.
Suicide more! Like me!

Also I have 7.2 dominations per hour as demo. Feels good.

12.2. =p

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Yasae said:
Good, now start playing more than two classes and you'll have people worshiping your presence.

Sorry, I play the classes I enjoy playing as. =(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hazaro is Neroh...

God...don't you guys know anything? I can see how you might not know the n00bs, but Neroh has been around for awhile on the forums and the server :p

Neroh is also another ICANONLYPLAYDEMOTIME!

Kuro Madoushi said:
Hazaro is Neroh...

God...don't you guys know anything? I can see how you might not know the n00bs, but Neroh has been around for awhile on the forums and the server :p

Neroh is also another ICANONLYPLAYDEMOTIME!
Hey, I know Hazaro is Neroh since I've sent him a bunch friend request, but he never accepts them!

And thanks Dave is ok for the strange weps :D

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Iadien said:
I rage almost exclusively on voogru's server.

You should join GAF from time to time. I want to see a wartime vs Jason epic match up! I'll give you one thing though, at least you play more than demo...unlike ICANONLYPLAYDEMOTIME!

And Sgt. Pepper, he didn't add you because you, your lack of a mic, and your ping sucks. GODDAMN FIX IT! :D

Kuro Madoushi said:
You should join GAF from time to time. I want to see a wartime vs Jason epic match up! I'll give you one thing though, at least you play more than demo...unlike ICANONLYPLAYDEMOTIME!

And Sgt. Pepper, he didn't add you because you, your lack of a mic, and your ping sucks. GODDAMN FIX IT! :D
Where the hell have you been? I fixed my mic! And the ping, well, I can do much if I'm from South America.

Yasae

Banned
dave is ok said:
So whats the password for the GAF server? I've never actually played on it
I can give you one clue, and one clue only.

The password is on your screen right now......... STARING INTO YOUR SOUL

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sgt.Pepper said:
Where the hell have you been? I fixed my mic! And the ping, well, I can do much if I'm from South America.
I've been on this past week. I don't recall hearing you speak. I would've trolled you had you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom