• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
desh said:
I have it, and I would love to trade it for the new soldier shotty. I'm MUJU on steam, add me.
Added ya, let me know when you hop on. If anyone wants the new sheild I'll trade it still for uhh idk degreaser or powerjack o_O

Grinchy

Banned
Uriah said:
I wish Valve would make an action house or something so I could get rid of items I don't need. Having to use the trading post is annoying, as is spending time in a trading server.
Trading servers have convinced me that if I want a specific item, I'll just have to buy the stupid thing. I spent like 2 hours one night, switching between different trade servers. In the end, I got nothing I wanted and everyone wanted more than the item was worth.

I'm only going back in one of those to sell off things that have normal prices like paints and stuff.

Yeef

ArtistDude88 said:
First my monitor craps out, now my mic is on the fritz... Next thing my video card is going to explode or something :|
Then your hands will cramp up and shrivel into little nubs.

And then... well, you'll see. Let's not ruin the surprise. >:]

snack

Do any of you guys record TF2 gameplay and post it on YouTube? If so, can you teach me your way? I was thinking Fraps and .dem files from source recorder but the files are insane in size.

Ghost23

Is there a password for the NeoGAF server? Sorry if this has been asked a million times, I can't find the password if there is one.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
snack said:
Do any of you guys record TF2 gameplay and post it on YouTube? If so, can you teach me your way? I was thinking Fraps and .dem files from source recorder but the files are insane in size.
If you're on a replay enabled server you can use the built in video recorder, which gives you a decent suite of manipulation tools and lets you upload directly to youtube.

Reknoc

Think I'm getting better at this, pyro especially. Well... at least I'm now in the middle of the score board and not the bottom.

We've (as in SUF and I) tracked down what the mysterious Pyro "fishing rod" was in the F2P trailer.

The details on it line up perfectly with this Polycount submission's scythe.

Also, the saddest email you will have ever read
capturedu.png

I got another Backburner, and unlocked the Axetinguisher. Crafted myself a nice Degreaser.

Also playing in the Valve servers as a spy is glorious.

Obsessed said:
I got another Backburner, and unlocked the Axetinguisher. Crafted myself a nice Degreaser.

Also playing in the Valve servers as a spy is glorious.
This. I actually feel bad, Dead Ringer wrecks havoc there. D=

Also Janky-ass kicked me, and gave my spot to someone else. I spent like 5 minutes loading the new map, then puff.

gibration

I'm trying to join the server but it says: "The server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the game."

I just got an update too so that's probably why.

Yeef

- Fixed a case where CritBoost effects were being removed from players being healed.
- Fixed a problem with Arena mode first blood CritBoost not removing itself at the correct time.
- Fixed a bug where Demomen kept their leftover charge amount when self-aborting charges (you'll still keep leftovers when stopped by enemy airblasts)
- Fixed the problem that was causing Strange Demoman shields to not accumulate kills.
- Fixed a bug where the Reserve Shooter would minicrit against swimming targets.
- Tomislav spin-up reduction has been reduced from 75% to %40 (so it now spins-up slower)
- Made the Jumper's Jeepcap and Pocket Medic craft-able.
- Updated the bot navigation files for several maps.
- Added an entry for "Call Vote" to the Options->Keyboard Settings, so you can bind a key to it.
- Updated the gamehaptics file:
- Added/Refined recoil/draw/crit/reload forces for all of the new weapons in the Uber Update.
- Refined all Rocket Launcher Forces recoil forces to feel more true to recoil animation.
- Tuned Brass Beast recoil to have less of an impact on your aiming reticle.
Restarting the server to update!

rar

valve is trying to kill off e-sports by updating tf2 and cs every single day, its impossible to play a league match

Blizzard

Banned
Dechaios said:
Apparently Summer Crates have been added to the game with this patch!
I may be able to buy off Steam but I probably won't be able to play over the weekend. I'm sure everyone will get free crates and keys with millions of items and I'll miss out! *rage mode on*

Ceebs

wartime1020 said:
Game updated... and tomislav nerfed
Just quit for the night and noticed the patch. I had decided to go back to the minigun already since I was noticing the reduced damage pretty easily.

Campster

Do you like my tight white sweater? STOP STARING
GruntOfAction said:
Explain to a noob what Summer Crates are? Are they like Summer Rains?

Over the winter there were 'winter crates' that had a higher unusual percentage (something like 5% instead of less than 1%) and would drop all the fancy new (at the time) items like the candy cane and the festive hat and the loch and load.

Edit: Yeah, "Refreshing Summer Cooler." Looks like we're getting a summer event sometime soon; they expire July 11th.

Campster said:
Over the winter there were 'winter crates' that had a higher unusual percentage (something like 5% instead of less than 1%) and would drop all the fancy new (at the time) items like the candy cane and the festive hat and the loch and load.

Ah, thanks.

All that means for me is unboxing more paint. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom