• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hato-kun

Fox318 said:
http://www.teamfortress.com/grordborts/
OSHIT!
That's so awesome. Greg is really going at it with Grordbort's at the moment. The merchandise is super awesome as well. I love my Grordbort's satchel.

Acerac

Banned
1 reclaimed and I believe it was the black box for one, 1 reclaimed and... I've gotta admit, not sure about the other.

I only know because I went to the crafting screen after the update popped up. There were two blank spots with material costs. Figured if I reloaded it'd work... and then TF2 died for everyone, so I never really got details. Quite frankly I didn't care as much about the other weapon.

So at least I THINK the mat cost is 1 reclaimed and 1 throwaway soldier weap.

Will craft one once it's done updating. IDK why they aren't engie weapons(Poor guy needs some loving too.) but they seem like fun.

Edit:Anyone got 24 series or 25 series crates they don't want?

Sourtreats said:
Jesus. £20 for the Set.
Lord Cockswains Pith Helmet- £7.99
The Cow Mangler 5000- £7.99
The Rightous Bison- £5.99
The Mutton Chops and Pipe- £3.50

If you buy the set you get the badge.

Cowmangler - Reclaimed + Blackbox
Rightous Bison - Reclaimed + Batilions Backpack

Gunna make a guess and say you can craft the hat and misc with 4 refined + set weapon.

Bump for new page.

Acerac said:
1 reclaimed and I believe it was the black box for one, 1 reclaimed and... I've gotta admit, not sure about the other.

I only know because I went to the crafting screen after the update popped up. There were two blank spots with material costs. Figured if I reloaded it'd work... and then TF2 died for everyone, so I never really got details. Quite frankly I didn't care as much about the other weapon.

So at least I THINK the mat cost is 1 reclaimed and 1 throwaway soldier weap.
Battlions backpack

Pookaki said:
With the economy, there is so much to take in. I'm just beginning to wrap my head around it. Thanks to Cuban_legend and all the other gaffers for posting links to trading resources.

This is intense.
Once you get the grip on it (and don't let it get a grip on you.) you'll feel like Bernie Maddof Gabe Newell.

TheBez

Knowing comic-con if someone goes they should be able to snag a bounty of codes. Maybe giveaway the extras?

edit: Does anyone know the booth number?

Acerac said:
Oh ok be more accurate and relevant than me. See if I care. ;)

Aye, Sour's post was quite detailed. :)
Yeah. I'm always a bit late....

I crafted a cow mangler... would craft the other one, but i don't have a battalions or enough metal I don't think.

Fox318

50Ih0.jpg

http://www.drgrordborts.com/products/team-fortress-2-victory-pack/

yeoz

Guys, the new items are part of sets. If you can craft the set hat for those sets RIGHT NOW do it, you have a good chance of getting a numbered hat.

edit: I blew all my metal on Yeef. :(

double edit: the recipe is four refined + set item

yeoz said:
Guys, the new items are part of sets. If you can craft the set hat for those sets RIGHT NOW do it, you have a good chance of getting a numbered hat.

I was wishing I had 4 refined and 1 reclaimed, I'd be all over that and I don't even play Soldier!

Acerac

Banned
Just got the cow mangler and it is hilarious... but doesn't feel that great. The damage seems to be lower than the normal rocket launcher unless I'm missing something.

The animations are GREAT however.

KarmaCow

yeoz said:

double edit: the recipe is four refined + set item

Thanks for the tip. Got a #30 Pith Helmet and #14 Pipe and Mutton Chops.

Out of metal though. :/

EDIT: How much do numbered item go for?

yeoz

KarmaCow said:

Good job. You should be able to get quite a bit for those, I hope.

KarmaCow said:

Sit tight on them and wait a few days. People are crafting like made to get #crafts, they will only increase I reckon. Bills+ each after the crafting calms down.

Yeef

Death animation for the new weapons is pretty awesome. Using the pistol makes you demomanish in that you won't have any hitscan weapons.

Don't know if it's a bug, but the rocket launcher doesn't deal crits during humiliation. I was playing offline practice, so I didn't get to try it with the kritzkreig.

DarkKyo

The soldier found one of the rockets but there are still two more. Updates tomorrow and friday? If so save your metal and materials and wait til they hit.

Fox318

Dechaios said:
The soldier found one of the rockets but there are still two more. Updates tomorrow and friday? If so save your metal and materials and wait til they hit.
Yup that's what I'm guessing.

Dechaios said:

That's a very good point. I can see day 3 being Engie and everyone rejoicing.

And all on item reset day!

Dechaios said:
Lol time to idle all my accounts before tomorrow night.

My plan is Idle my main now and then i'll Idle my other tomorrow night in case they add more stuff. That way I'll have a chance to get one of the new items.

I'm off for the night now, but I'm looking for a Reggaelator. I've got a Furious Fukaamigasa, Defiant Spartan or Stout Shako I can trade for it. Either PM me or send me a F/R on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SovietSam/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom