• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

snack

LF: Demo Fro w/ Burning Flames

If anyone here has it, I can offer you a mix of in-game items and also PayPal. Thanks!

Duuno if this is old or not but damn...
S03jpgthumb.jpg

d06jpgthumb.jpg

2798AE52-A1A1-40A7-AD99-D66755768011jpgthumb.jpg

Fan made figures.

http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa404/PKome/

I started playing this game yesterday, it's pretty fun; but I'd like to play with some people here on Neogaf if anyone is up to it. My ID is ltcoheng.

Soldie is a good starting class right?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sgt.Pepper said:
I started playing this game yesterday, it's pretty fun; but I'd like to play with some people here on Neogaf if anyone is up to it. My ID is ltcoheng.

Yeah, much moreso than some others. That and Pyro should get you into it, to learn the basics, add me on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/enzo_gt

Also, any TF2 gaffers that want to play some time can add me, I just enjoy having people who play TF2 on my friends list so I can jump into their games when I play.

enzo_gt said:
Yeah, much moreso than some others. That and Pyro should get you into it, to learn the basics, add me on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/enzo_gt

Also, any TF2 gaffers that want to play some time can add me, I just enjoy having people who play TF2 on my friends list so I can jump into their games when I play.
Done! :D

I was playing a few moments ago, but I got a hl2.exe error. How do I connect to a specific server?

Blizzard

Banned
TheEastonator said:
So is anyone going to be playing on the GAF server any more? It's always empty when I check.
We had a nearly full server for a few hours one night over the weekend, if I recall correctly, but it typically takes someone sending out a Steam group event to get people started joining (plus a popular map like dustbowl or badwater).

snack

I traded both my KF items for:

v brain slug, v tyrants, v v tyro, v belt, v bonnet.

I then got it back for 5 refined.

omgomgomg

Twig

Banned
corn_fest said:
Traded 5 Refined and 2 Reclaimed for L4D2 and Shatter.
Fake metal, real games. I like this Mann-conomy :D
Someone in the treasure hunt thread posted about getting scammed like that (other dude cancelled his purchase and got his money back, Valve got pissy with the guy who got the game).

BEWARE.

Kulock said:
I think there's only one, and I can never find a Spy blind or dumb enough to try to stab it.
Spies have their own achievement for killing a Sniper after they've broken their Razorback. I don't usually go for it though because I'd rather go for the one for headshotting Snipers with the Ambassador.

corn_fest

Twig said:
Someone in the treasure hunt thread posted about getting scammed like that (other dude cancelled his purchase and got his money back, Valve got pissy with the guy who got the game).

BEWARE.
Goon Boon said:
My guy had over $150 worth of games and he still chargebacked me, so watch out.

You're ruining my happiness D:
I saw that actually, so I'm hoping nothing similar happens.
It seems like a pretty stupid policy to blame the gift recipient, though.

Sgt.Pepper said:

Tried to send you a friend request but couldn't find your name, mind linking your steam ID page? I sent a request out to you too enzo, I'm always looking for people to play with.

snack said:
Selling Buds for $17 via PayPal. PM if interested. Thanks!
You know, I kinda wish earbuds didn't go for so much. Whenever I go into a pub, I get all these trade requests from randoms asking me for them. It's gotten so I just automatically refuse trade requests, because I just assume it's going to be people asking for the earbuds.

corn_fest

Sometimes, I wish I hadn't traded my earbuds for a vintage hatless set.

sigh.

Trading is driving me crazy. The effort required to try to get a full set of vintage hats is ridiculous unless you're willing to spend money. I might just go for a non-vintage set because it's so much easier. Or just collect hats I actually like :lol

what has trading done to me

Yasae

Banned
cooljeanius said:
You know, I kinda wish earbuds didn't go for so much. Whenever I go into a pub, I get all these trade requests from randoms asking me for them. It's gotten so I just automatically refuse trade requests, because I just assume it's going to be people asking for the earbuds.
It's starting to ruin the game.

Yeef

There just needs to be a cl_traderequests variable.

0 = Ignore all requests
1 = View all requests
2 = View requests for friends only

Default it to 1.

Boonoo

Yasae said:
It's starting to ruin the game.

What sort of games are you guys playing in that you get these requests? I have earbuds, max hat, soldier medal, several unusuals, and I never get random requests.

As an aside I'm thinking getting rid of all my vintage hats. I don't like that some hats are vintage and some aren't, so I'd rather have everything non vintage.

What do you think is a good asking price? For the hats I was thinking of asking for the same hat normal + 1 (or 2) refined.

Twig

Banned
Boonoo said:
What sort of games are you guys playing in that you get these requests? I have earbuds, max hat, soldier medal, several unusuals, and I never get random requests.

As an aside I'm thinking getting rid of all my vintage hats. I don't like that some hats are vintage and some aren't, so I'd rather have everything non vintage.

What do you think is a good asking price? For the hats I was thinking of asking for the same hat normal + 1 (or 2) refined.
You could get way more than that, most likely.

But just give them to me instead since we're buddies or something.

Boonoo said:

This sounds about right, although you should keep in mind that a couple hats are a lot more valuable than the rest, especially the two with "Vintage Vintage" now in their normal name (the Pyro and Medic hats), the Medic Mask, and a few other things.

JADS

Yeef said:
There just needs to be a cl_traderequests variable.

0 = Ignore all requests
1 = View all requests
2 = View requests for friends only

Default it to 1.

You can do that through the GUI though. Options -> Multiplayer -> Advance

untitlednnsw.png

Yasae

Banned
Boonoo said:

Some of the more fun pub servers; FuG, SourceOP and the like. I don't advertise anything.

They were just running around normally, maybe it's a server mod or premium account perk or something but it was real annoying to play against, i just wondered if it was down to items or whatnot.

Boonoo

Dandare4444 said:
They were just running around normally, maybe it's a server mod or premium account perk or something but it was real annoying to play against, i just wondered if it was down to items or whatnot.

Ah yeah. It should be impossible without odd perks. Some servers have all sorts of bonuses like that for paying members. I tend to avoid them.

Does anyone know if you can get the KF items using a guest pass? I heard you could, but I wasn't entirely sure.

If so, would anyone be willing to give me a guest pass? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom