• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

AAK

They won't reveal something on a media stream that they didn't already in their main Namco stream.

It'd be nice but you've gotta be realistic here. It's just going to end up with the usual

"Don't you think Fighting game genre has become saturated"
"What's your stance on DLC characters"
"Why is Snoop Dog Here"
"What's this Fight Lab stuff"
"We're out of time, thank you for coming"

Sayah

They won't reveal something on a media stream that they didn't already in their main Namco stream.

It'd be nice but you've gotta be realistic here. It's just going to end up with the usual

"Don't you think Fighting game genre has become saturated"
"What's your stance on DLC characters"
"Why is Snoop Dog Here"
"What's this Fight Lab stuff"
"We're out of time, thank you for coming"

Well, yes, that does make more sense. lol

cj_iwakura

I still suck at Tekken 6, I just have to say, that game has some of the best music I've ever heard in a fighting game.

Sky Garden and the jungle retreat especially.

Sayah

I still suck at Tekken 6, I just have to say, that game has some of the best music I've ever heard in a fighting game.

Sky Garden and the jungle retreat especially.

If you're looking for competition, I'm here. :p

By Sky Garden, I assume you mean either Fallen Colony or Electric Fountain. Both are truly amazing. You will LOVE this if you liked Electric Fountain. Get to the 0:51 point.

Man how did it ever get to this. Did Snoop want this or was Namco like "yup let's get a celebrity up in here."

yuFNC

Stage looks like a reskinned T4 arena stage though.

Anyways jumping the gun time:

http://twitpic.com/9t63uc

AAK

Yeah... about the official thread title, it's going to be something else... I'm sorry to say that it will be something forced upon me by some new rules within NeoGAF... you'll see why this coming september. ;)

At least images surfaced showing on how to create the most broken character in existence:

finfinaslagsmal_451961b.jpg

GMF8p.jpg

:p

Sayah

Anyways jumping the gun time:

http://twitpic.com/9t63uc

Also got this from that twitter account

jb1mzWqRzTcFT5.jpg

Yeah... about the official thread title, it's going to be something else... I'm sorry to say that it will be something forced upon me by some new rules within NeoGAF... you'll see why this coming september. ;)

At least images surfaced showing on how to create the most broken character in existence:

:p

So we can all agree that Combot should be banned in our future player matches?

Degen

I'm giving Combot every low attack that can be juggled off of. Bryan's, Lili's, Anna's, etc.

edit:
daggone it Anstacio beating the rest of my post by a mere eight hours. how unlucky is that

Kuni looks like alot of fun. If thats Kane playing then he sure did figure her our pretty fast. Thanks for sharing the screenshots too guys. Freaking love Angel's fighting stance.

Off topic but for you VF5FS guys we should get a lobby going sometime and scrub it up =)

Sayah

Kuni looks like alot of fun. If thats Kane playing then he sure did figure her our pretty fast. Thanks for sharing the screenshots too guys. Freaking love Angel's fighting stance.

Off topic but for you VF5FS guys we should get a lobby going sometime and scrub it up =)

Me and AAK were just playing. I'll make sure to invite you next time I see you on. :)

AAK

Yes!! Awesome Artworks return! Hope there will be a way to take screenshots with this game on the XMB like it was for T6.

Who is that with Violet/Lee?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zsYxIUbfF5o#t=67s

Jane maybe? lol

Anyways Kunimitsu gameplay is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1-usTqP0Vg

--

EDIT: Kane just got some screens up:

Damn, Tasty Steve isn't bad. I thought he was just hollywood, seeing him play and hold his own like that is pretty awesome.

whats the ETA on TTT2 console editions?

September 14, 2012

Most definitely... but I must warn you... Canadian internet will cause insane amounts of lag.

Me and AAK were just playing. I'll make sure to invite you next time I see you on. :)
Sweet

Yes!! Awesome Artworks return! Hope there will be a way to take screenshots with this game on the XMB like it was for T6.
Yeah same here, thats actually one of things I really hope is back for TTT2

Most definitely... but I must warn you... Canadian internet will cause insane amounts of lag.

I really hope we can take screenshots in TTT2, enjoyed that feature so much in T6.
Good, I'll just use that as my excuse when I keep losing haha.

Whats the deal with that zonared site and not being able to view the full image? It tells you the resolution(1280x720)and file size but I can only see the images in 990x557. I want to use the Asuka cg pic from my background but the 990 res is too small =(

AAK

Damn, I expected a little bit more new stuff from her, but alas, Laser's and an EWGF make her a strong character for Tag 2 despite the crappy backdash. BTW, Anastacio, what region are you in?

LowParry

Man with this and the DOA5 footage going on, probably the only two games I need for the rest of the year. Maybe Halo 4 but yeah, that's about it. :D

cj_iwakura

If you're looking for competition, I'm here. :p

By Sky Garden, I assume you mean either Fallen Colony or Electric Fountain. Both are truly amazing. You will LOVE this if you liked Electric Fountain. Get to the 0:51 point.

Yep, Fallen Colony.

And if you want, but I'm awful, and play BlazBlue more. :p

PSN: cj_iwakura

Sayah

So that's where you're from. :p
I can't play Tekken half as well as I can Demon's Souls. I main Julia of all people.

Can I just put my DS character into Tekken?

I wish you could. haha
I know Julia a little. Definitely one of the harder characters in the game but also really rewarding. Let's get some games in next time we're on. Playing VF5 for now.

LowParry

I want to get VF5R, but I know as soon as TTT2/DOA5 is out, it'll be an after thought. Mehhhhhh. At least I'll get my PS3 back by the weekend. Then I can play people.

Sayah

I want to get VF5R, but I know as soon as TTT2/DOA5 is out, it'll be an after thought. Mehhhhhh. At least I'll get my PS3 back by the weekend. Then I can play people.

Just get PSN+ and get it free. It's worth it with all the other free games they are offering.
But yes, once Tag 2 ships, everything else will be an afterthought for me.

LowParry

Just get PSN+ and get it free. It's worth it with all the other free games they are offering.
But yes, once Tag 2 ships, everything else will be an afterthought for me.

Does that mean I'd have to keep PSN+ to keep those free games? :(

Angel looks so good. I have to say that before Angel was announced I was most likely going to go with Jun/Leo for my team. But then Angel came and I thought ok Jun/Angel then. However after seeing MYK on the stream today I have to reconsider. He was tearing it up with Leo and it just pumped me up so much. Not to mention Kuni and Michelle are looking really fun too. Looks like I'm going to be in a character crisis for awhile lol.

AAK

Sounds awesome. Is there any other character with a 9 frame punisher? looks like Kuni is a very fast and dangerous character.

Xiaoyu b+1 is 8 frames and Yoshi's Flash is 6 frames. But those moves have crappy range and are more or less used to counterhit people rather than punish. So you would be correct in saying that move probably is the best punisher.

Magnet Link for Episode 5 Tekken Busters

Youtube link

AND also, RIP is posting a bunch of match vids from E3 as we speak:

http://www.youtube.com/LevelUpYourGame

Sayah

^
Thanks for those.

Yes once your ps+ subscription runs out then you have to resub or you lose the games.

^
Yeah, this. But $50 per year is way too cheap if Sony plans on giving games like this every month.
The only problem is the download times for these bigger titles.

Pachimari

Already posted on Tekken Zaibatsu but I think we should have these images in here as well:

YctNYl.jpg

The character select screen also have 9 boxes lined out in all and with Angel, Ancient Ogre, Michelle Chang and Kunimitsi it also brings it down to 5.

So 5 more DLC characters?
I guess Combot, Violet, Unknown are highly likely. Maybe Dr. Bosconovitch and one more.

Seems like they will be revealed in July.

The menu have been posted as well but I don't know how to save it in proper format so I can re-upload it.

Oh, and my Kotobukiya Bishoujo Alisa Bosconovitch figure is on its way.

Top Bottom