• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

Numb

Wonder if we'd ever know our real names. Not surenames, fuck that, first ones.

Edit: New page? Shit.

No one has ever said or written mine right even when told not even once lol
The closest thing to english is Kaizer
Fuck that sounds like a Kamen Rider :)

sasuke_91

Wonder if we'd ever know our real names. Not surnames, fuck that, first ones.

Edit: New page? Shit.

Maybe if we ever did some voice chat.
I may have told Dereck my real name. Or maybe I haven't, not sure.
@Dereck: Have I? 😅

Well damn, now I'm curious... 😐

Edit: Damn I shouldn't use those Android emojis. They look horrible on a PC.

GrayFoxPL

Your first name is Kaizer? That's too badass to be true. It must be Jon or something.

My name is the bad guy from Killzone 2, lol. Who knows?

Numb

Maybe if we ever did some voice chat.
I may have told Dereck my real name. Or maybe I haven't, not sure.
@Dereck: Have I? ��

Well damn, now I'm curious... ��

I'll tell you one day

tumblr_m6t5ee4pzn1rn5beeo1_500.gif

Kabuto = best Kamen Rider
Your first name is Kaizer? That's too badass to be true. It must be Jon or something.

My name is the bad guy from Killzone 2, lol. Who knows?
the rest of my names are super generic tho

Radec it is *cough*

Numb

I remember AAK once saying that you had the most badass name he's ever seen lol

You have multiple names?

Meant father,grandfather etc

--

It long became a habit for me to tell people my name and watch them struggle
So versions of it written when they tried kekeke

GrayFoxPL

I remember AAK once saying that you had the most badass name he's ever seen lol

He's seen the full long ass name that must've look hilarious to him.

In real life I'm just like the Killzone dude. (with a "k" at the end)

I can pronounce anything!

Numb

I like you.

Even if Kabuto is kind of an asshat.

And with a name like that why aren't you batting for Kaixa?

Being a dick is part of his charm. Like Dio.
If he couldn't back it up there would have been an issue

You think i'd be on Gaf if i could tranform into a masked Rider? I'd be in the streets exploding folk with my rider kicks and posing

I can pronounce anything!

Your name is Vyktor? And even with a Y?
Damn thats dope

Also 100% failed with my name all my life

Numb

Who the best Kamen Rider is can be even dealier that going into who the best Persona waifu is
it's Elizabeth
So let's not get into that
even if you are super wrong

sasuke_91

I'm Morroccan, so I know what it feels like to confuse people with your name :p

That's a cool name.
I mean, GrayFox is already a pretty cool name^^

GrayFoxPL

Your name is Vyktor? And even with a Y?
Damn thats dope

Also 100% failed with my name all my life

Wut? No, how did you get that?

I was pissed at other kids in kindergarten for not pronouncing my name right, because they were too small.

That's a cool name.
I mean, GrayFox is already a pretty cool name^^

Thanks Buddy! :)

Who bets Sasuke's name is Samantha?

I'll bet. ;)

GrayFoxPL

Who the best Kamen Rider is can be even dealier that going into who the best Persona waifu is
it's Elizabeth
So let's not get into that
even if you are super wrong

It took me 3 days to get past the tutorial from Persona 4 so I don't have any waifus yet.

And Persona 2 which I have played like 15 hours has such shitty translation that I don't know what are the characters saying and what's going on in general with the story, lulz. No waifus too.

So all these years pretending to be a guy were for nothing. I'll officially be Samantha from now on D:

If I ever have a daughter I'll name her after you. ;)

Numb

It took me 3 days to get past the tutorial from Persona 4 so I don't have any waifus yet.

And Persona 2 which I have played like 15 hours has such shitty translation that I don't know what are the characters saying and what's going on in general in the story, lulz. No waifus too.

Elizabeth is from 3
Don't let Squirrel in here and tell you Labrys is worth a damn

Just play on easy and it becomes Pokemon but with Personas and school and some relations with characters

GrayFoxPL

I play nothing on easy! You know why? Because life is hard and games are life so games should be played on hard!

Ew1PPBV.gif

It made sense in my head.

sasuke_91

Oh, thank you xD

I play nothing on easy! You know why? Because life is hard and games are life so games should be played on hard!

Flawless logic! Can't argue with that.

Labrys is cool.

I'm really looking forward to P5. Seems to have some great waifus and husbandos.

People really like their Persona waifus. I wanted to play Persona 4 someday and this always seemed weird to me^^

Numb

I'm not very proficient with deep knowledge of riderology. :(

There are bad guys and they are kicked and explode
Every season has a theme and new MC.Kamen Rider Decade goes to other Kamen Rider worlds from the last ten years. It was hype. There was a season where the theme was fruits. Character were based on different fruits.. It was a great season.

There was a watermelon that wasn't messing

gaim-7-51.png

Sasuke was a girl all along. You Numb are Kamen Rider Meh and Squirrel is The Devil himself.

I'm not evil, just misunderstood.

People really like their Persona waifus. I wanted to play Persona 4 someday and this always seemed weird to me^^

Eh, there's just some really well thought out characters in P3 and P4, with good backgrounds and character development. Hard not to feel attached to them if you play a long game like that.

P4 got me back into jrpgs and helped me through a summer where i wrestled with depression so i have especially fond feelings for that game.

GrayFoxPL

There are bad guys and they are kicked and explode
Every season has a theme and new MC.Kamen Rider Decade goes to other Kamen Rider worlds from the last ten years. It was hype. There was a season where the theme was fruits. Character were based on different fruits.. It was a great season.

There was a watermelon that wasn't messing

gaim-7-51.png

Vyy9222.jpg

Japan stay Japan pls.

sasuke_91

Eh, there's just some really well thought out characters in P3 and P4, with good backgrounds and character development. Hard not to feel attached to them if you play a long game like that.

P4 got me back into jrpgs and helped me through a summer where i wrestled with depression so i have especially fond feelings for that game.

Wow, that sounds amazing. Now I'm even more intrigued.

And good thing it helped you through depression. That shit is not funny.

GrayFoxPL

It's a kids show that adults can also watch
Ongoing season's theme is actually videogames. Haven't seen it tho

These things are fun I just wish there wasn't so much of it. Wishing to watch everything end up watching nothing.

Wow, that sounds amazing. Now I'm even more intrigued.

And good thing it helped you through depression. That shit is not funny.

Anything that helps with depression that isn't hardcore drug or vodka is a pretty great thing to cherish.

Kamen Rider Gaim was really surprisingly good. Dark too.

Much more than you'd expect from the samurai + fruit + dancing theme.

Look at this dude, what a boss.

Wow that shit looks great!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, today are Valentines? I hope you guys don't have girls because that would be trouble.

GrayFoxPL

Haven't we already established that I AM a girl now?

Ah, right! Wanna date?

I must ask your brother what you like.

Btw. When I saw your bro firing up Tag2 today I was shaking. Wanted to play so bad. Had to hold back myself like an drug addict from taking shot of heroine. "Let the guy have his session in peace. Play something else, you have a huge backlog!" - had to keep telling myself.

But everything I played I kept thinking: "I could be playing Tekken now."

I'm a sick man.

sasuke_91

Ah, right! Wanna date?

I'm not that kind of gu- I mean girl.

Btw. When I saw your bro firing up Tag2 today I was shaking. Wanted to play so bad. Had to hold back myself like an drug addict from taking shot of heroine. "Let the guy have his session in peace. Play something else, you have a huge backlog!" - had to keep telling myself.

I'm a sick man.

I know that feeling. That's why I always log out of PSN when I want to play Single Player games.
He played some ranking earlier. Finally got up to Fighter. 3 ranks and he'll be above mine lol.

I also played some ranked yesterday. People in the yellow ranks are pretty bad honestly.

Ah, right! Wanna date?

I'm a sick man.

Addicted to the drug called Tekken.

Squirrel, when you said that Gaim was dark I made the assumption that it was the one written by Urobuchi, and lo and behold I was right.

EDIT: I just assume everyone on the internet is a dude until I have seen them in person.

GrayFoxPL

I'm not that kind of gu- I mean girl.

So you don't date Tekken players. I see.

Can't blame ya. Freaks, all of them.

I know that feeling. That's why I always log out of PSN when I want to play Single Player games.
He played some ranking earlier. Finally got up to Fighter. 3 ranks and he'll be above mine lol.

I also played some ranked yesterday. People in the yellow ranks are pretty bad honestly.

Yeah sometimes I go invisible too. Your Bro, yeah, he's a cyborg. Wonder how he does solo though, we're trying to get "unused" from Tag mode but he just started flying with it.

Btw. Sasuke your sidestep electrics are something else. That time you destroyed me with Hei was so fast I didn't even realized when it ended. It's ridiculous. Shame you don't like Mishimas. Play me more with 'em, I need to learn some shit.

Squirrel, when you said that Gaim was dark I made the assumption that it was the one written by Urobuchi, and lo and behold I was right.

Yeah, it might be a kid's show but he doesn't hold back much. Which is fine, actually kind of a return to form. Some of the older ones like Faiz or Ryuuki are probably more grim still.

Especially Faiz, jeez. If one wanted happy endings, that show is not the place to look.

TreIII

Maybe they could have Project Soul make a full Star Wars fighter.

I think you and I have been one of the main champions for this to happen since forever. It just makes so much sense. All it would take is for EA to be willing to play nicely with Bamco...

sasuke_91

I just assume everyone on the internet is a dude until I have seen them in person.

Same here. I also assumed I was a dude myself until GrayFox corrected me.

Btw. Sasuke your sidestep electrics are something else. That time you destroyed me with Hei was so fast I didn't even realized when it ended. It's ridiculous. Shame you don't like Mishimas. Play me more with 'em, I need to learn some shit.

I saw some players do this against me. f+3 with Heihachi and instantly sidestep left and shoot an electric. It works surprisingly well.
And yeah sure, I can play Mishimas every now and then. Heihachi also isn't too bad as a solo character.

sasuke_91

Girls beat me in Tekken. They have different mindsets while playing. You can't expect them to do what you'd normally expect.

I'll get good sometime and beat Cloud.

We played Offline sometimes (on stream once, so you saw that as well) and she's even more of a monster like that. Her movement and defense are something else.

Edit: Oops, double post...

GrayFoxPL

I saw some players do this against me. f+3 with Heihachi and instantly sidestep left and shoot an electric. It works surprisingly well.
And yeah sure, I can play Mishimas every now and then. Heihachi also isn't too bad as a solo character.

Oooohh! Knee into sidestep electric! See this is the shit I like. I didn't even notice the setup.

Sweet info, thanks.

We played Offline sometimes (on stream once, so you saw that as well) and she's even more of a monster like that. Her movement and defense are something else.

Yeah, she's super strong. I feel I'll get her eventually. For sure. Likely. Maybe. There's a possibility.

Shame Doomshine doesn't play. I miss his beatdowns. His ability to read opponents was second to none. I never met anyone else who could read my every move like that. If I thought: "I'll go mid, mid, low" he knew that before I thought about it.

Top Bottom