• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

Sayah

I don't need a thread where "everyone holds hands while the world is spinning round", it's just the fact that you've been inactive for so long and start stirring up drama right after posting again that bothers me.

Yes, this thread misses people like AAK and death and ZTS and maybe this thread has gotten a bit mundane lately, but it's been almost 4.5 years of playing the same game and 2.5 years of waiting for the next one. People will hopefully come back when T7 drops in June.

As I said, it's hard not to criticize someone when posts like the below are made right after I specifically tell him only 5-10% of Anna's movelist is shared with Nina. At that point, I have to think he's either trolling or willfully ignorant and will continue to believe his misinformation until he's spoon fed the facts. And as I also said, I'm not spending extravagant time going through a 100+ move list to try to make a point.

30 different moves out of 100+ does still make Anna 70% similar to Nina..

ChuWFdM.gif

giphy.gif

Oh, jeeze.

You are too easy
rihanna-eye-roll-gif-jesus.gif

Dereck

Yep, we got you to expose yourself for being a shit stirrer and now we're seeing who you truly are.

Maybe leaving the thread works best for you.

I haven't played previous Tekken games so I don't know but will all or most of the customization options in the Arcade versions be available on the console versions?

Because there are lot of licensed crossover stuff and in general just a lot of customization which makes me wonder how that will work, money-wise in the console version (free or paid dlc)?

Sayah

Yep, we got you to expose yourself for being a shit stirrer and now we're seeing who you truly are.

Maybe leaving the thread works best for you.

"we got you to expose yourself"
"now we're seeing who you truly are"

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Well, I didn't really have much else to do but make fun of the situation. You can feel free to put me on your ignore list if my posts are getting under your skin that much. The fact that you're obsessed with me leaving this thread and have asked me about this on two separate occassions is kind of telling, though. lol. I wasn't posting much here anyway.

Dereck

I haven't played previous Tekken games so I don't know but will all or most of the customization options in the Arcade versions be available on the console versions?

Because there are lot of licensed crossover stuff and in general just a lot of customization which makes me wonder how that will work, money-wise in the console version (free or paid dlc)?
I was just talking about this with AAK, been wondering myself.

I'm having lighthearted fun and some people are getting seriously offended.

It's okay. I know how it feels to have an entire OT against you.

But that community was full of dumb and boring people who were not worth talking to anyway. Tekken GAF, on the other hand, is great. Let's not fight ya'll. <3

T7 is so close.

sasuke_91

I'm having lighthearted fun and some people are getting seriously offended.
I'm not getting offended and I'm not turning against you. I've just stated what's been bothering me.
With how things are going, I'd rather keep quiet right now though. I'm not a fan of internet drama.

Sayah

It's okay. I know how it feels to have an entire OT against you.

But that community was full of dumb and boring people who were not worth talking to anyway. Tekken GAF, on the other hand, is great. Let's not fight ya'll. <3

T7 is so close.

Well, I wouldn't say Dereck is the entire OT.

Rajang and Spuck-uk originally posted the incorrect info that led to all of this so I'm pretty much discounting their reactions.

I'm not getting offended and I'm not turning against you. I've just stated what's been bothering me.
With how things are going, I'd rather keep quiet right now though. I'm not a fan of internet drama.

I wasn't specifically referring to you in that post. And sorry if it bothered you. I'll put it behind me and play Tag 2 instead if you're up for matches. Played ranked matches yesterday and lots of people were using Panda for some reason.

Van_Waack

Neo Member
I don't know if they are past issues between some of you guys, but I haven't read anything on those two last pages really offensive or disrespectful.

Spuck-uk said:
I mean, I still don't like her character design but hey, that's a taste thing.

I understand and that's totally ok.
And I'm sorry if my not so little list has caused troubles, but I've seen Anna being called a clone so many time on the internet recently that I had to defend the fact that she is not, and it happened I did it here.

I understand and that's totally ok.
And I'm sorry if my not so little list has caused troubles, but I've seen Anna being called a clone so many time on the internet recently that I had to defend the fact that she is not, and it happened I did it here.

I mean you were fine, it's more so Sayah being a dick about it.

For Arguments&#8203; sake she's still cloneish to me because it's less about her whole movelist, and more so how Nina and Anna still play relatively similar. Anna has a better FC game and a interesting Stance but if I play against Anna, I'm just gonna gonna do what I do against Nina and be successful.

sasuke_91

I wasn't specifically referring to you in that post. And sorry if it bothered you. I'll put it behind me and play Tag 2 instead if you're up for matches. Played ranked matches yesterday and lots of people were using Panda for some reason.

I'll be up for some matches tomorrow. Not at home today.
I've seen a lot of Eddys in ranked matches lately. Definitely helps learning the match-up.

Instead of bickering let's enjoy Final Round.

I don't really enjoy watching T7, so I think I'll pass.

Nuszka

Meant to watch that tournament but ended checking out a stream of Zelda and I just can't change the channel, if only switch was a bit cheaper...
On top of things the Tekken stream seems to be in a shitty quality.

Sayah

I'll be up for some matches tomorrow. Not at home today.
I've seen a lot of Eddys in ranked matches lately. Definitely helps learning the match-up.

Sounds good.

Meant to watch that tournament but ended checking out a stream of Zelda and I just can't change the channel, if only switch was a bit cheaper...

I'm playing it on Wii U and yes, it's one of the most amazing games. The world is very engrossing and I generally don't even like open world games.

LowParry

Yeah, SF will always have the bigger numbers. But I expect to see 10k+ tomorrow for Tekken. Finals always brings in the viewers for any game really.

GrayFoxPL

Yeah, SF will always have the bigger numbers. But I expect to see 10k+ tomorrow for Tekken. Finals always brings in the viewers for any game really.

Yeah, T7 will never beat it but that's only top 64 and SFV numbers are 11 x T7. It's just sad.

I blame the time of day, Tekken is big in Europe and it's 4 in the morning, Europe sleeps. :p

SO earlier this week, Speedkicks tweeted that there would be an American in GF @ Final Round.

With 3/4 International players completely out....

He was right.

Top Bottom