• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Sayah

hmm, several of us can't seem to be able to join friend player matches. any joining problems out there for the rest of you? did the patch break something? :p
Nah, this is pre-patch. I can't join AAK's lobbies but he can join mines. Strange. But maybe the patch fixed this?

Also make sure that your friend making the lobby has added five private slots.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Reposting because I feel like it...

5624cb8411e511e281d822000a1faf26_7.jpg

World Arena was borrowed from SOULCALIBUR V. It's great, hopefully people use it!

I just learned about the 100+ swimsuit DLC bonus for people who pre-ordered this game... umm, is there a way to get those for people who did not pre-order?

The DLC/pre-order bonus stuff will come out sooner rather than later ;) Stay tuned.

LowParry

World Arena needs the complete SCV aspect with the ability to pick cities within each region. Right now it's sort of a hit and miss because the search doesn't seem to have a filter to find 4+ bars. It's a nice gesture but it's missing the few things SCV has right now. However the decals I noticed have some ripped right from SCV. lol - a shame you can use them on bodies for tatoo marks. Just clothing by the looks of it.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I'm perfectly content with the prices of the soundtracks, considering their utilization through Tekken Tunes. However the theater packs should be cheaper, since they're more trivial. I'm willing to pay $0.99 - $1.49 per pack.

Haven't posted in here in awhile, so...here, have some delicious pics of my new customs I did earlier:

Super Bob Bros. said:

Ulala Lili said:

I'm loving the decals. Hah. I just wish you could put them on hats, though...then my Bros. would look so much cooler.

Online World Arena seems interesting, but I wasn't on it for long. Maybe I'll use it more later on in the week. I never used the Soulcalibur V equivalent, despite playing the game a lot since release. Heh.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Going back to this after over a week of DoA5 and it feels like I'm starting from the beginning again. I really forgot how to play this game (and of course forgot to switch characters in my first match).

That sucks about WTF not tracking player matches and those arena matches.

It wasn't about keeping or maintaining a rank. It was just about an assessment and a record of what you did in your matches.

That's how I look at and think about online states and ranks personally. I don't really take pride in them or anything, or care if they go low in rank or show my low win percentage, I like them because it's a record and a grade of what I did.

imo

Pachimari

I mean that WTF don't track Player Matches and only Ranked Matches as you guys are talking about? I get so obsessed with my stats (win ratio etc) in any game I play with these kind of features. But honestly, I didn't care too much about the win/loss ratio, I'm just playing to practice and become a much better Tekken player.

Still having a bit of issues with my movement with an arcade stick but I'm getter better bit by bit. =)

Ken

How do I download the new characters and stuff? I don't see them in the "Extras" section with all the other DLC (like the online pass and avatar stuff).

Oh wait so it's just a patch from starting up the game?

CSX

How do I download the new characters and stuff? I don't see them in the "Extras" section with all the other DLC (like the online pass and avatar stuff).

Oh wait so it's just a patch from starting up the game?

restart the game and it should say new characters unlocked.

dont know if its the same with the 360 version

Miburou

Bought the Tekken 3 tunes DLC. But what's this "TEKKEN TAG 2 Bonus Tracks Pack A" they refer to? From the description, it sounds like all the bonus tunes in one DLC, but I can't find it in the marketplace.

Sayah

Hey Sayah ... I think I ran into you this weekend (PSN) for a couple of non rank matches where you were using Nina & Anna. My PSN handle is "jelythefish" and I was running Lei and Ling. This weekend was my first time actually taking my team online - was trying to acclimate to real players rather than the CPU. If that was you - good games (again).

@ anyone ... feel free to friend me "jelythefish" - though my playing time is sporadic due to 1 month baby (firstborn :D)

Ah, my short term memory is crap. Can't recall exactly but I'm sure they were awesome games. We should get more Tekken action going.

And congrats on the baby. :)

Sayah

Oh maaaaan, the prices really are $2.49 for the Tunes DLC. I'm so happy. Downloading T3 and TTT music now. But I don't see Tekken 4, 5 and 6 up yet. I need T4 and T5 to be up already. A lot of my Tekken Tunes music is coming from those two.

Everyone should buy the music DLC if they can just to support Harada/Namco.

Bought the Tekken 3 tunes DLC. But what's this "TEKKEN TAG 2 Bonus Tracks Pack A" they refer to? From the description, it sounds like all the bonus tunes in one DLC, but I can't find it in the marketplace.

I wish I read your post earlier. The Bonus Tracks Pack A has all the music from Tekken 1, Tekken 2, Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag 1 for $6.99. And I already downloaded T3 and TTT music. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

And I assume Bonus Tracks Pack B will have Tekken 4, Tekken 5 and Tekken 6 music.

CSX

I dont know about Online Arena matches not being counted on WTF...

Rip's WTF shows the matches he played when he was on the Asia region Arena.

AAK

Tekken 3 is my favorite anyway :p

Holy shit at the models... the winkle work on Sebastion is freiking incredible.

Sayah

^
True. Forest Law T3 theme is brilliant.
And doesn't seem like I can join. Only way for me to play you or your friend is if I host. It's probably because of the firewall that's setup with my router. I opened ports and stuff but I don't think that did much. Unless I opened ports incorrectly or something. It was confusing when I was doing it.

Degen

Wow, even the arcade TTT1 tracks are in. This game right here.

I dont know about Online Arena matches not being counted on WTF...

Rip's WTF shows the matches he played when he was on the Asia region Arena.
Yeah, I was wrong about that. My updates had a heck of a delay

Top Bottom