• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

I might get the T4 tunes just because the character select screen is my favorite. It would be awesome if it could somehow include the drum sound while moving the cursor.

DSix

Banned
Holy Shit Tekken Tunes are UP????

OMG!!!!!

iOOKRocwVRbyW.gif

Euro PSN here, and no tekken music dlc anywhere :|

I downloaded the patch and I'm not seeing any new characters or stages. What gives?

Also the load time improvement on the costumes is fantastic. Now I can pick Steve again

deim0s

I downloaded the patch and I'm not seeing any new characters or stages. What gives?

Also the load time improvement on the costumes is fantastic. Now I can pick Steve again

If you're on the ps3, I accessed the PS Store menu item and close the store to make them show up OR you could reboot the game.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Just checked WTF again and it seems that World Arena matches are being tracked now- got a bunch of them from yesterday in my battle log.

GrayFoxPL

Slim Bob looks like a freak. They had to maintain his hight and limb proportions and he ended up some slender man shit.

I don't know if it's the patch but the game keeps dropping Bruce 124 input online.
Driving me crazy as the 4 doesn't come out very often. Shit just doesn't register. I don't know how it was before patch as I'm just trying out Bruce now.

Guys, question. I'm about to buy TT2. The version Im buying comes with some sort of track pants with 'we are tekken' printed on the side. I wonder what kind of pants these are because I can't seem to find them on google. Are they official?

Degen

Kinda regret that I'm just now starting to use tag combos. They're free extra damage, and more of it than I expected

Then again, it might have helped in the long-run because I'd probably put too much focus on landing combos. That's an easy play style to predict and wreck

edit:
In what categories are the madcatz and eightarc decals? I can't find them.
markman got creative with the multi-decal options

CSX

dammit, one of the rare times i got free time in the middle of the week and my internet decides to die on me. I wanna try out some slim bob online T___T

Kinda regret that I'm just now starting to use tag combos. They're free extra damage, and more of it than I expected

Then again, it might have helped in the long-run because I'd probably put too much focus on landing combos. That's an easy play style to predict and wreck

edit:
markman got creative with the multi-decal options

Oh damn, gonna have to get creative myself and figure out the formula for this.
http://pics.lockerz.com/s/251809789

We are now officially back in the Community Discussion.... FAREWELL GAMING DISCUSSION FORUM.

In the ghetto

In the ghettoooooo

I'm giving this a fair shake, but man, I really suck. I get crazy tunnel vision if I think I did something that should have worked. I'll keep doing that shit until it does. Also, I unintentionally do the same few moves even though I can recall a lot of good options from memory. My hands just always seem to disagree with me

Sometimes things come together really well and I feel good about where at but when they don't I freeze up and curl into a ball, so to speak. Which is pretty much every time I get hit by something I didn't want to get hit by

AAK

If you guys were not watching Big 2 you missed one of the greatest matches NA Tekken has ever produced. That Fab vs GM Finals match was amazing...

And holy crap, Apparantly Arrario is playing on WNF!? T5DR Evo Champion.

Dem Jack's

If you guys were not watching Big 2 you missed one of the greatest matches NA Tekken has ever produced. That Fab vs GM Finals match was amazing...

And holy crap, Apparantly Arrario is playing on WNF!? T5DR Evo Champion.
Thanks for the heads up, gonna check out the archive out tomrrow.

MMaRsu

In the ghetto

In the ghettoooooo

I'm giving this a fair shake, but man, I really suck. I get crazy tunnel vision if I think I did something that should have worked. I'll keep doing that shit until it does. Also, I unintentionally do the same few moves even though I can recall a lot of good options from memory. My hands just always seem to disagree with me

Sometimes things come together really well and I feel good about where at but when they don't I freeze up and curl into a ball, so to speak. Which is pretty much every time I get hit by something I didn't want to get hit by

I pretty much have the same thing lol...

Tizoc

Non of the 3 new characters are showing up for me after the update, I exited and entered the game a few times but still nothing.
How am I supposed to unlock them again?

Dereck

My game rips of past soundtracks is cool, but they are too short, they stop and then loop in the middle of the match.

Does Tekken Tunes seemlessly loop? I might have to invest in that shit.

DEATH™

^
^
^
Can you let me write my first GAF topic with this??? THIS IS AWESOME!!!

EDIT NVM Junior member... BUT I CAN'T STOP JUMPING!!!

tumblr_m1qm412xBO1qcohh8.gif

Top Bottom