• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Good games man. Hopefully we can get a session with everyone in here. That would be fun.

I dropped a shit ton of juggles. I was pretty drunk when I was playing. I was polishing of a coors light when we started playing. It was a long night... uh... or was it morning?

DEATH™;68390151 said:
ART TIME

8 bit Tekken girls...
LOL. I like that. Did u make them?

DEATH™

Good games man. Hopefully we can get a session with everyone in here. That would be fun.

I dropped a shit ton of juggles. I was pretty drunk when I was playing. I was polishing of a coors light when we started playing. It was a long night... uh... or was it morning?

LOL. I like that. Did u make them?

Nope... found them when digging for art...

P.S. convinced kids in two households to buy TTT2... mwahahaha

DEATH™

I just had a long session of ranked matches.

Full rack of barque ribs with mash potatoes, large sweet tea.

Mine is ribs, tri-tip, Filipino-style mechado and cupcakes... yes I gained weight...

Plus, played Tekken with some of brother-in-law's coworkr friend's kids... they even went online on my account without my nowing and all I know is they are getting reamed by JMS and his XiaoHaru at a player match... I wished I played the dude...

after the night they were asking their dads to buy TTT2... best feeling ever...

TheWriter

Does Tekken-GAF have a TTT2-team on WTF-Tekken? Or is there any other european team I could join? I've basically created my own team but it's not going forward at all, so I'd rather join an existing one and strengthen that.

Does Tekken-GAF have a TTT2-team on WTF-Tekken? Or is there any other european team I could join? I've basically created my own team but it's not going forward at all, so I'd rather join an existing one and strengthen that.

The person responsible for the GAF team kinda abandoned things after a month. The team creator keeps all control so there's nothing we can do with it that I know of.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The person responsible for the GAF team kinda abandoned things after a month. The team creator keeps all control so there's nothing we can do with it that I know of.

We can start a new team. :O

It would need to be maintained by someone who is all about Tekken and isn't going anywhere, like AAK, boutdown, or Sayah.

You're all traitorous scumbags for not initially being on team 500 errors.

Bah, Aris still hasn't figured out how to invite people into team ATP....

Console characters will never be put into the Arcade version?

Well, If they aren't in arcade versions by now then I don't think we can ever expect them to be.

Oh and Japan Expo was bunk, next events are EVO (don't think anything is going to show up there really) and SDCC.

http://comiccon2013.sched.org/event/67c88e62a572c18f488a967512f2f61d?iframe=no#.UdqbkU2ddhE

Ready? Fight! Katsuhiro Harada (Tekken series director for Namco Bandai Games Inc.) joins moderator Mark MarkMan Julio (global community and sponsorship manager at Mad Catz) to discuss Tekken Revolution, the first free-to-play fighting game experience for the PlayStation 3 system, tease plans for next year's 20th anniversary of Tekken, and delve into the future of fighting games.

And hey Death, yeah it's me at that Kor Academy. (It's just an empty account I made for reading and posting on the thing really)

Dereck

Well, If they aren't in arcade versions by now then I don't think we can ever expect them to be.
That sucks.

Guys, post your fantasy roster for Tekken 7, here's mine:

Alex
Ancient Ogre
Angel

Asuka
Bob
Combot
Devil Jin
Dr. Bosconovitch
Eddy Gordo

Jinpachi Mishima
Julia

Kazuya
Lee
Marshall Law
Miharu
Prototype Jack
Roger Jr.
Sebastian
Tiger
True Ogre
Unknown

Panda
Ganryu
Alisa
Anna
Armor King
Baek
Bruce
Bryan
Christie
Marduk
Feng
Forest Law
Heihachi
Hwoarang
Jack-7
Jin
Jun
King
Kuma
Kunimitsu
Lars
Lei
Leo
Lili
Xiaoyu
Michelle
Miguel
Mokujin
Nina
Paul
Raven
Dragunov
Slim Bob
Steve
Violet
Wang
Yoshimitsu
Zafina

New Characters (lol)
Jason Maverick: Street Fighting
Shin Kamiya: Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu
Douglas Wright
Zhuge Ya: T'ai chi ch'uan

Degen

True Ogre
Ancient Ogre
Unknown
King
Armor King
a third King
a dumbed-down Jaycee that has nothing to do with Julia except for elbow spam
Marduk
Proton Cannon Jack
Dragunov
T3 Yoshimitsu
Alex
Armor Alex
Kuma
not Mokujin... TTT1 tetsujin. You think you're ready but you clearly are not

Dereck

True Ogre
Ancient Ogre
Unknown
King
Armor King
a third King
Marduk
Proton Cannon Jack
Dragunov
T3 Yoshimitsu
Alex
Armor Alex
Kuma
King I

Bring back that red tie and white slacks.

Sayah

We can start a new team. :O

It would need to be maintained by someone who is all about Tekken and isn't going anywhere, like AAK, boutdown, or Sayah.

I think Master Milk was the leader. He should still be around in the forums somewhere.
DEATH™;68840846 said:

I signed up just for fun. Though, I think the capacity is already filled.

And I haven't joined a team since I got the game, lol. Someone asked me to join Killiams team and I said yes. I haven't joined yet so it's still possible to create a new team. Someone else should be team leader, though.......AAK's already in another team so yooooo boutdown.

True Ogre
Ancient Ogre
Unknown
King
Armor King
a third King
Marduk
Proton Cannon Jack
Dragunov
T3 Yoshimitsu
Alex
Armor Alex
Kuma

Good thing this roster will never come to fruition.

You forgot your main team. Williamssssss. That's not right at all.

TheWriter

So I was kicked out of a player match lobby for the sole reason of choosing Alisa. I found that funny, then sad. Maybe the lobby leader had a Rambo-like flashback to how brutally he got his ass kicked by the girl of my choice back in Tekken 6. Ah, yes.
Because he as Kazuya is way better.
I love other people.

I really, really do.

Also, Tekken 7 should only consist of Kazuya, Law and Paul.
Forever.
Accept no substitutes.

Sayah

Everyone in Tag 2... except take out Lars and the clones or make them unique... and add a bunch of other fighting styles. And make it 3v3 KOFXI style!

3v3 should be an option but I don't know if I'd want it to be standard. That would require learning three characters.

I would also be fine if they took out Bob and Lars but we both know that's not going to happen.

So I was kicked out of a player match lobby for the sole reason of choosing Alisa. I found that funny, then sad. Maybe the lobby leader had a Rambo-like flashback to how brutally he got his ass kicked by the girl of my choice back in Tekken 6. Ah, yes.
I love other people.

I really, really do.

Forever.
Accept no substitutes.

Alisa is a great character and very fitting for the Tekken universe following the tradition of Jacks. Grayfox will disagree but that's okay. :p

Alisa single-handedly ruined the Blood Vengenace movie, though.

Here you got bad ass Williams action going on and bad ass Mishimas going at it and then you have Shin and Alisa. lol

DEATH™

I love other people.

I really, really do.

Forever.
Accept no substitutes.

They mad bro Kappa

TheWriter

Alisa single-handedly ruined the Blood Vengenace movie, though.

Nooo she didn't! Her super rocket punch was a very cheesy, incredibly overdone scene but had a great soundtrack and came at the right time. Also, she pretty much gets destroyed completely in the events of the movie, making it a good watch for even her haters.

Shin is inexcusable and I hate his guts, and he deserved the bridge that got thrown on him, fulfilling his role as the feeble excuse of a plot device that he was.

Aaanyway, to make this a Tekken thread again, does anybody think anything out of the movie will be made canon in the next main entry? Most things can't be canon, that's for certain. But that movie had to have some relevance, or else it wouldn't exist. Jin was back to being a decent person as well.

That love thing IS really hard, you got to give Alisa that much.

Sayah

Nooo she didn't! Her super rocket punch was a very cheesy, incredibly overdone scene but had a great soundtrack and came at the right time. Also, she pretty much gets destroyed completely in the events of the movie, making it a good watch for even her haters.

Shin is inexcusable and I hate his guts, and he deserved the bridge that got thrown on him, fulfilling his role as the feeble excuse of a plot device that he was.

Aaanyway, to make this a Tekken thread again, does anybody think anything out of the movie will be made canon in the next main entry? Most things can't be canon, that's for certain. But that movie had to have some relevance, or else it wouldn't exist. Jin was back to being a decent person as well.

That love thing IS really hard, you got to give Alisa that much.
Well, I guess Alisa redeemed herself in the end and became useful unlike Shin, lol.

Edit: Also, King/Nina is a pretty great team as is Bruce/Nina. Just tried out stuff with them.

Writer, I wouldn't worry about those guys too much, that kind of scrub mentality is in every competitive game.

I think Alisa sucks though, lol. Not movelist wise, that the only aspect she's got going for her. But I can't stand everything else about her, moeblob, harajuku crap.

TheWriter

I get what you want. You want to re-create the Bob-monopoly.
Fine then.
Slim Bob x Bob it is.
Will create a Moebob for yours truly.

I didn't even know what a harajuku is. And Alisa is not moe. She's a robot!

I hate you all.

DEATH™

I get what you want. You want to re-create the Bob-monopoly.
Fine then.
Slim Bob x Bob it is.
Will create a Moebob for yours truly.

I didn't even know what a harajuku is. And Alisa is not moe. She's a robot!

I hate you all.

No, we want Kings monopoly...

Kayyal, Majin, MMT, Triple H, Yosurin, Me and Degen for top 8 for EVO and it will be the best Tekken top 8 ever that will put Tekken in its glorious days like it should.

Kappa

AAK

Gonna be taking a bit of a break from gaming this next month. I need to focus on some things I've been neglecting for far too long. Sucks that I have this discipline/self control problem... See you guys online in about a month :)

DEATH™

^
^
^
Banned??? Whaaa?

--------

P.S.

tumblr_mpnchbgq151sqsi0ao1_1280.jpg

tears-delicious-meme-legend-korra.gif

AAK Banned? Wut happened?

OIC. Good luck AAK, I will miss thee.

Why the immigrants gotta be Messican though? Why cant they be Chinese or Bolivian or something. This guy is not an equal opportunity racist.

Sayah

AAK Banned? Wut happened?

OIC. Good luck AAK, I will miss thee.

Why the immigrants gotta be Messican though? Why cant they be Chinese or Bolivian or something. This guy is not an equal opportunity racist.

DEATH was probably using King. Thus the implication of being Mexican.

Just the whole comment is hilarious. "Dirty Illegal Immigrant Mexican Lows and Throws" hahahahaha

Online seemed more active than ever today. Not sure why I had so much trouble finding matches last week.

Finally figured out how to incorporate Anna's judgement stance. And the hate mail is flowing in. :lol Judgement d+3,3 has to be the most obnoxious low in the game.

Now to work on her full crouch game.

Top Bottom