• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

DEATH™;85639942 said:
Post it like the high res version of it? I don't have a high res for it. I just put it together in NeoGAF avatar size.

neogaf_zpsdbae659d.jpg

If you want a high res version of it, just use this, and the T6/BR renders for King, AK and Marduk, and just look for some stock grunge background somewhere. You can use GIMP if you like.

Man, I cant see it. I looks dope as FUCK! Hopefully you can post it, cause that AVATAR IS SICK!. I still dont understand AAK's avatar. I know AAk aint that ugly. I Imagine AAk as a guy that I would totally hit on, just like Manny, and Sayah, and Boutdown. You guys are very good looking gentlemen, at least I think. Just sayin'

Doomshine

I didn't see this earlier, but that sounds like a time consumer. So, how did your presentation go? And why did you have to do it 3 times?

Sorry for the double post.
We had an open house at the school and anyone could come and listen so we had some set times for the presentations. I think it went fine, teachers seemed pleased, it just took longer than I expected.

Anyway, I figured out the trick to the Miguel glitch, I'll post about it in the TR thread.

GrayFoxPL

Common I am sure you must speak stellar English based on your grammar alone. Surely someone is attracted to a bilingual master ;)

Me? I'm a weak sauce. Learned English from Cartoon Network in the early 90s. Thanks Fred Flintstone and Top Cat.

AAK

Man, I cant see it. I looks dope as FUCK! Hopefully you can post it, cause that AVATAR IS SICK!. I still dont understand AAK's avatar. I know AAk aint that ugly. I Imagine AAk as a guy that I would totally hit on, just like Manny, and Sayah, and Boutdown. You guys are very good looking gentlemen, at least I think. Just sayin'

He looks that way for a reason.... Because his name is Mad Dog and is only the most bad ass villain to appear in cinema in the last 10 years ;)

Real talk, everyone needs to see The Raid:

tumblr_m9ubk8KPih1qzhglpo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9ubk8KPih1qzhglpo2_500.gif

tumblr_mlapblMccQ1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Me? I'm a weak sauce. Learned English from Cartoon Network in the early 90s. Thanks Fred Flintstone and Top Cat.

90's Cartoon network was the BEST!

Tell me you remember Johnny Quest and Centurians!

GrayFoxPL

He looks that way for a reason.... Because his name is Mad Dog and is only the most bad ass villain to appear in cinema in the last 10 years ;)

Real talk, everyone needs to see The Raid:

tumblr_m9ubk8KPih1qzhglpo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9ubk8KPih1qzhglpo2_500.gif

tumblr_mlapblMccQ1qcga5ro1_500.gif

90's Cartoon network was the BEST!

Tell me you remember Johnny Quest and Centurians!

Centurians were so badass. You're right Cartoon Network rocked at that time.

The Raid owns. Sequel soon.

ibpMbnPSccOSX6.gif

DEATH™

Death, sort of off topic I suppose, but are you an artist or learning about art?

Not really... just a hobbyist juggling each hobby I got lol...

I would try to recreate that to high res if I got time... but I got another idea though...

There's a ft30 going on between Dinosaur and Asim:

http://www.twitch.tv/thewonderpark

Asim guy is insanely good. Wish he was sponsored to travel internationally.

He's pretty much the best player in the UK. If UK got a spot for the arcade qualifier, might as well not hold it and just give the ticket to Asim...

Same thing in Australia... Namco is wise to put 2 spots for them since it's unfair that others won't have a chance with MMT around.

Sayah

Harada-san and Mr. Murray have acknowledged the awesomeness. :)

DEATH needs to teach me his photoshop skills.

Also, if anyone knows of a cheap (legal) way of getting Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, that would be much appreciated. I've been using Adobe software at my schools computer labs but I need it on my laptop. Way too expensive from Adobe's site. They don't have any great student discounts either. :/ On the other hand, Autodesk is beyond amazing b/c they provide free software for students. I've been using Maya and having fun with it.

AAK

Also, if anyone knows of a cheap (legal) way of getting Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, that would be much appreciated. I've been using Adobe software at my schools computer labs but I need it on my laptop. Way too expensive from Adobe's site. They don't have any great student discounts either. :/ On the other hand, Autodesk is beyond amazing b/c they provide free software for students. I've been using Maya and having fun with it.

I've never used photoshop but I do use GIMP. It's basically a freeware open source photoshop. It's done me well so far :)

DEATH™

Just like AAK said, go for gimp. Besides Adobe is getting greedy with their subscription model since they got no competition right now.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
The box/website for the Wii U version says you can import music.

Is that possible? I can find very little info on the internet about this...

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Nobody in this thread ever figured it out. If I owned a Wii U I would've thoroughly tested things since I care about that feature a lot.

I mean, I'd chalk it up to a mistake (which it probably is), but the official Namco-Bandai site still lists it as a feature, as well as the Nintendo minisite and nearly everything else on the net. You'd think they'd REMOVE it by now if it didn't work... or were sales so low that no one complained?

DEATH™

GGs to boutdown... Reminds me to play more instead of photoshopping lol.

Looking back, I shouldn't even try to go toe to toe against your chars.

Dereck

AAK the problem with uf+3,4 is that, the uf+3 connects, but then the 4 does not. I don't know if I'm timing it correctly or what. This tag filler is only being used with Miguel/Bryan.

With Miguel, on a SS2 bound, or a d2 bound, uf+3,4 does not seem to connect.

AAK

hmm.. You could optimize your combo's by getting rid of a certain hit before the TA. Try to experiment to get a combo that incorporates Law's u.f+3,4 and I'm sure the results will be glorious. I'll do some experimenting with Law and Miguel to see what I find. I hope I don't have to DSS cancel 3 :S

I assume you guys are talking Miguel/Marshall combos? The best I could muster up in 90 minutes:

Super easy:
d/f+2,1, 1,2,4~f, 2 TA (Marshall) u/f+3,4 (Miguel) f,f+2,2 (89 dmg)

Tiny bit harder:
d/f+2,1, d/f+1~f, d/f+1, d/f+4,1~f, 2 TA (Marshall) f,f+2,1,3 (Miguel) f+2+3 (90 dmg)

Trickiest part is timing the shoulder charge after the TA. Dash too early and the last hit of the TA whiffs, too late and the shoulder whiffs. It's not that bad though.

And one that looks kinda fun:
d/f+2,1, d/f+1~f, d/f+1, d/f+4,1~f, 2 TA (Marshall) FC U/F+4 (Miguel) f+2+3 (87 dmg)

BTW all of these work with Miguel's other standard launchers (hopkick, SAV 1,2,1, SAV d/f+2, SAV 1+2).

AAK

Bloodhawk shared some particularly nasty Lee technology.

http://youtu.be/Rkcwc0z9_30

More characters might be capable of this, but you'll have to do your own homework on that one.

It's things like this which separate the good players from the great players. I was trying to test this with my characters and I was struggling so much.... And then I was thinking about how likely it is for me to get a full on wall stun in a match. My brain won't work fast enough to discern the distance to get to the loped wall and pull it off in a real match :(

But damn is that such a devastating setup. Pretty much instant kill. NEVER TECH at a sloped wall lol.

Manbig

It's things like this which separate the good players from the great players. I was trying to test this with my characters and I was struggling so much.... And then I was thinking about how likely it is for me to get a full on wall stun in a match. My brain won't work fast enough to discern the distance to get to the loped wall and pull it off in a real match :(

But damn is that such a devastating setup. Pretty much instant kill. NEVER TECH at a sloped wall lol.

Bronson was saying in the Facebook chat that him and Jimmy knew about this since T6, but nobody was listening to them when they were trying to share it.

He also mentioned that the moment people know about the set up, it gets weakened heavily because they will know not to tech. So the key to making the most of this is to find the most dangerous option you have to punish people that stay grounded.

And it's because of THAT that I intend to see if Marduk has a set up like this to mix up with his ground throws. :D

Exr

I live on the West coast and I haven't been able to find a decent connection in months when I play... I'm not good but I'm trying to learn, experience with any matchups is appreciated. Anybody in here located on west coast that wants to play tonight or this weekend?

AAK

Bronson was saying in the Facebook chat that him and Jimmy knew about this since T6, but nobody was listening to them when they were trying to share it.

He also mentioned that the moment people know about the set up, it gets weakened heavily because they will know not to tech. So the key to making the most of this is to find the most dangerous option you have to punish people that stay grounded.

And it's because of THAT that I intend to see if Marduk has a set up like this to mix up with his ground throws. :D

I think it's really hard unless other characters have a string that works just like Lee's d/f+3,2,3. And even before that, a mid hitting poke like Lee's d/f+1 float after the wall stun. It's gonna take a looot of experimenting.

I live on the West coast and I haven't been able to find a decent connection in months when I play... I'm not good but I'm trying to learn, experience with any matchups is appreciated. Anybody in here located on west coast that wants to play tonight or this weekend?

Ricko Suave on GAF lives in SoCal, and there is also mikemyers on GAF too. You can try playing against them.

Top Bottom