• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Sayah

I liked Tekken 4's announcer.

I hope Tekken 7 character designs are reminiscent and radical akin to Tekken 4.

My possible wishlist for T7:

1. Do not make roster cuts. Although certain characters carry certain unique/moves properties and aren't full clones, integrate them as palette swaps anyway (Roger/Alex, Lili/Sebastian, Eddy/Tiger/Christie, Xiaoyu/Miharu, Jun/Unknown, Forest/Marshall Law, Kuma/Panda, Lee/Violet, Jaycee/Michelle, Jack/P. Jack, Bob/Slim Bob, Combot/Mokujin). That's already minus 13 characters on the select screen. Or they could take the Nina/Anna and King/A. King approach and reinvent one out of the two identical characters.

2. Make the red smudges far less visible. This is another area where Tekken 4 excelled and all the subsequent Tekken games didn't.

3. Do not integrate the tag system into Tekken 7. I love TTT2 but I want to go back to playing 1v1.

4. #bufflars Nerf the hell out of Lars. Freakin u/f+3.............
Other characters that could use some nerfs: Bob, Jinpachi

5. Get rid of grab moves that lead to combos. Ogre/T. Ogre/Wang - Waning Moon, Asuka/Jun WS grab, Xiaoyu/MIharu f+2+3, Marduk, Law's, Jack's, etc. They get a full damn combo with little effort and if I break it, there's no real reward in return for breaking the grab.

6. Keep bounds.

I'll probably think of more stuff later.

Dereck

I agree with everything

Dem Tekken 4 designs, Hwoarang was never the same since.

Hwoarang_versus_Yoshimitsu_-_Tekken_4_-_2.jpg

t4-s45.jpg

GrayFoxPL

2. Make the red smudges far less visible. This is another area where Tekken 4 excelled and all the subsequent Tekken games didn't.

It's about hit and collision detection. It was specific to T4 and probably based on way smaller hurtboxes around characters. Meaning more accurate collisions between models. Maybe even close to polygon collisions. They could use tiny hit flashes thanks to that or even remove them completely.

I'm afraid Tekken 4 engine was unique and used one time only. I mean compare it to other games in the series - nothing looks like it, moves and feels like it.
I suspect it was a some kind of hybrid of Soul Calibur and Tekken engine that's why it felt so "3D", analogue and random. Unprecise things happened leading to countless "bugs", glitches etc. It was likely that there was too many variations of stuff happening on fully 3d arenas so in the end it was easier to develop a much simpler Tekken 5 based on T3 and Tag1 engines then try to fix T4 which was a logistic nightmare in terms of complex construction.

Sayah

hahahahaha. This always makes me crack up.

It's about hit and collision detection. It was specific to T4 and probably based on way smaller hurtboxes around characters. Meaning more accurate collisions between models. Maybe even close to polygon collisions.
I'm afraid Tekken 4 engine was unique and used one time only. I mean compare it to other games in the series - nothing looks like it, moves and feels like it.
I suspect it was a some kind of hybrid of Soul Calibur and Tekken engine that's why it felt so "3D", analogue and random. Unprecise things happened leading to countless "bugs", glitches etc. It was likely that there was too many variations of stuff happening on fully 3d arenas so in the end it was easier to develop a much simpler Tekken 5 based on T3 and Tag1 engines then try to fix T4 which was a logistic nightmare in terms of complex constructions.

I understand that but they do need to design it to make it work. The red smudges get in the way too much at their present state. It's like I'll be seeing the replay in slow motion and the entire action being performed is blocked by a big red smudge. I'm sure the dev can find a solution and fix it.

GrayFoxPL

I understand that but they do need to design it to make it work. The red smudges get in the way too much at their present state. It's like I'll be seeing the replay in slow motion and the entire action being performed is blocked by a big red smudge. I'm sure the dev can find a solution and fix it.

I know what you mean, but I think T4 got so much bad rep that I imagine Harada had a meeting with Tekken team where he stated:

"We won't do anything like Tekken 4 ever again. I don't want a single element from that game present in the sequels. Trash the engine, trash the art, concept, story, character models, costumes, everything. It never happened."

I think most of the fans hated the more precise hit detection and tiny hit flashes, so they'll just grow bigger and bigger now.
Proof?
Played Revolution? Critical hit produces a nuclear explosion on the screen. :|

Edit: What I mean is they can make hitflashes even disappear, but they won't do it. They're off in online waiting/training mode and no one notices :].

Edit2: Hit detection is probably as precise as always, Harada just loves those hit explosions.

Sayah

I know what you mean, but I think T4 got so much bad rep that I imagine Harada had a meeting with Tekken team where he stated:

"We won't do anything like Tekken 4 ever again. I don't want a single element from that game present in the sequels. Trash the engine, trash the art, concept, story, character models, costumes, everything. It never happened."

I think most of the fans hated the more precise hit detection and tiny hit flashes, so they'll just grow bigger and bigger now.
Proof?
Played Revolution? Critical hit produces a nuclear explosion on the screen. :|

Edit: What I mean is they can make hitflashes even disappear, but they won't do it. They're off in online waiting/training mode and no one notices :].

Edit2: Hit detection is probably as precise as always, Harada just loves those hit explosions.

Well, at least they kept the walls from Tekken 4. Wall pressure is so great.

Esque7

How is the online community on the Wii U version? Dead I assume? Wondering because I plan on picking the game up around xmas.

Sayah

How is the online community on the Wii U version? Dead I assume? Wondering because I plan on picking the game up around xmas.

I imagine with the holiday season, Black Friday sales, and the recent price drop, there will be more players online for Wii U but can't guarantee it.

I would get it on the PS3 if you can since that has a very active online community.

Esque7

I imagine with the holiday season, Black Friday sales, and the recent price drop, there will be more players online for Wii U but can't guarantee it.

I would get it on the PS3 if you can since that has a very active online community.

Thanks, hoping it isn't a complete barren wasteland. Unfortunately my PS3 and 360 aren't around anymore so those aren't options.

AAK

While I'm wasting time between studying for my final tomorrow and doing random stuff on the internet I saw this GIF:

tumblr_mx5qh4j2H41qdlh1io1_400.gif

I'm just like, DAMN, Julia's new Mad Axes throw could really use a more visceral animation. It's too late to expect anything drastic for TxSF which I expect to recycle a vast amount from TTT2... but here's to hoping for great things for the next numbered Tekken
That will probably be out around 2019
. Giving your adversary a more dramatic downed animation would really add a lot to the effect IMO.

AAK

Have any of you played Killer Instinct? I have it and it's OK.

I'm honestly a little tired of 2D games. The only one that I currently would go out of my way to learn is probably Skullgirls because the animation is just so beautiful. Other than that I think I'd have to wait and see how GGXrd is or whenever the new SNK fighting game comes out.

About Killer Instict, I need variety in my fighting games. The more characters the merrier, a game with only 6 characters with each having such a small movelist just isn't for me. That is also probably the BIGGEST thing I HATED about Tekken 4. The roster was way too small for me to enjoy especially coming from something as awesome as TTT.... yeah I'm an insatiable one :( But when a game does eventually come along that satisfies all my urges, I'm probably never gonna let it go!

On the other things, I was checking out various Tekken related things in Tumblr and this was really interesting, apparently Tekken x Street Fighter is getting a brand new art director.

Previously, the main man for art direction in Tekken and Soul Calibur was Takuji Kawano, He did the T4 Scenario + Series Concept + Soul Calibur sketches:

hwoarang16.jpg

Hilde_%26_Siegfried.jpg

46823.luchadora_sexy_tekken_revolution.jpg

And judging from the TxSF Concept:

art_tekken_sf_01_291111.jpg

The artist was identified to be Kenji Kimura. Hearing this gives me a bit of hope. Hopefully we'll see some new art direction on the characters who've been exactly the same since T5 (except Yoshi).... but at the same time I can't help but feel I'm setting myself up for disappointment :(

Oh well, it will be a while before we see it anyway... gotta wait for Smash Bro's to come out first!

Oemenia

Banned
I liked Tekken 4's announcer.

I hope Tekken 7 character designs are reminiscent and radical akin to Tekken 4.

My possible wishlist for T7:

1. Do not make roster cuts. Although certain characters carry certain unique/moves properties and aren't full clones, integrate them as palette swaps anyway (Roger/Alex, Lili/Sebastian, Eddy/Tiger/Christie, Xiaoyu/Miharu, Jun/Unknown, Forest/Marshall Law, Kuma/Panda, Lee/Violet, Jaycee/Michelle, Jack/P. Jack, Bob/Slim Bob, Combot/Mokujin). That's already minus 13 characters on the select screen. Or they could take the Nina/Anna and King/A. King approach and reinvent one out of the two identical characters.

3. Do not integrate the tag system into Tekken 7. I love TTT2 but I want to go back to playing 1v1.

4. #bufflars Nerf the hell out of Lars. Freakin u/f+3.............
Other characters that could use some nerfs: Bob, Jinpachi

5. Get rid of grab moves that lead to combos. Ogre/T. Ogre/Wang - Waning Moon, Asuka/Jun WS grab, Xiaoyu/MIharu f+2+3, Marduk, Law's, Jack's, etc. They get a full damn combo with little effort and if I break it, there's no real reward in return for breaking the grab.

6. Keep bounds.

I'll probably think of more stuff later.
The sad thing is that the franchise is at its absolute peak right now. There are more characters than we can simply imagine, large number of stages and plenty of costumes (a Tekken first).

Yet despite this the game has old really poorly, it just seems the only way to get the average-Joe back in is to do a reboot which for the fans isn't something good. We here would be more than happy with Tekken 7 just being a more refined and more packed game but it wouldn't sell.

Simply said, expect a massive roster cut, character redesigns and stripped down gameplay.

Sayah

While I'm wasting time between studying for my final tomorrow and doing random stuff on the internet I saw this GIF:

I'm just like, DAMN, Julia's new Mad Axes throw could really use a more visceral animation. It's too late to expect anything drastic for TxSF which I expect to recycle a vast amount from TTT2... but here's to hoping for great things for the next numbered Tekken
. Giving your adversary a more dramatic downed animation would really add a lot to the effect IMO.
That animation....................would be amazing. I wish I fought like that. haha.

And yeah, can't wait to see what TKXSF will look like. But Smash 4 comes first. Please Nintendo DO NOT mess up the online this time.

I've always gone Nintendo + Sony each generation. With Microsoft, I have never felt like I'm missing out on much of anything. Especially now that I have a gaming capable PC, I don't think I will ever need to buy an xbone. And while I was waiting for a revival of Killer Instinct, I don't think the current game is the type I want either. I like full-fledged fighters and I like variety in match ups. The current KI might as well be a demo.

The sad thing is that the franchise is at its absolute peak right now. There are more characters than we can simply imagine, large number of stages and plenty of costumes (a Tekken first).

Yet despite this the game has old really poorly, it just seems the only way to get the average-Joe back in is to do a reboot which for the fans isn't something good. We here would be more than happy with Tekken 7 just being a more refined and more packed game but it wouldn't sell.

Simply said, expect a massive roster cut, character redesigns and stripped down gameplay.

I certainly expect gameplay changes but I don't know if I want a massive roster cut. TTT2 is the result of 20 years of evolution and the system is at its peak, yes. We'll see how it goes...............Tekken team can't afford pissing off their loyal hardcore fans. Those are the ones attending their Master Cups and supporting them throughout. Just need a balance so everyone is satisfied.

AAK

Also, another thing I adore about TTT2 is the tag assault system. I love how you can search for synergy between multiple characters and utilize them to the best of their ability. I always see so many new stuff everytime I play online and watch match vids. Just the other day I saw a guy that came up with so many new ways to squeeze as much health from a Jin/Zafina team at the wall... was so impressive to see. But today Aris was streaming and the majority of the chat didn't like it and it seemed almost universally unpopular. Namco is definitely one that listens to their community and unfortunately the likelihood of Tag Assault returning in future Tekkens is getting slimmer and slimmer. Ah well, Just have to wait and see. I AT LEAST hope Tag mode remains. Again I love variety and I don't want to remain limited by one character's movelist. I say let me control 3 characters simultaneously!

Anyways, I've been rocking Mad Dog for a while and wanted a new Avatar, never ever did support Julia, the one character who got me the most victories and success in this game so far. So it's nigh time I had her for an Avatar, which ones do you guys think is the best?

iCR7ivvQV6Ruj.png
ibxFUKL302X5Mz.png
iwWqdZpe1QnIs.png
iMnFF5HTFunrt.png
iNdGVW9xICkm6.png
inth7FWeTqhqU.png
ilEJhXdJAFIv8.png
iA7vHr6EAgv1F.png
iMbTnwvlAm2sh.png

Sayah

Yeah, I love tag assault and it immensely adds unprecedented levels of creativity in the franchise not seen before. And I love the netsu metagames. But I really do also miss just 1v1 play from the T6 days. It felt more "concentrated" if that's the right word.

3-character experiment sounds fun but I don't know if it would work. I mean, it works in games like Marvel, which have much smaller movesets and it's not hard to pick up most characters. Tekken, on the other hand.......not so sure. It would definitely add to the madness.

The one thing I wished for in TTT2 was a universal ability for all characters to shift sides during a TA (dash over or something) and do a sandwich combo. That would have been amazing. But I can see how the balance may have been possibly interrupted.

iwWqdZpe1QnIs.png

Also I like this one.

DEATH™

Not really... because remember "Tekken" is already a franchise where people know what to expect. Many people who thinks reboot is necessary often forget why the franchise became popular in the first place. If I buy a Devil May Cry game, I expect white-haired Dante, trash talk, flashy over-the-top action etc. If I buy a Resident Evil game, I would expect a scary horror zombie game that would make every single item I get count. Making a reboot for shock value and/or refresher doesn't work.

The problem is TTT2 is a competitive-player-focused game. It's aimed at us... The Tekken fans who actually play the game competitively. And the features, from fight lab, to clone chars, to solo play, practice mode, even improved net code and WTF, were aimed to help introduce the newbs and the casuals to competitive Tekken. While it's a good thing, the people who just love playing around after a long tiring day is left out. The guys who look for Tekken's story, the guys who love customizations, the guys who just wants to beat up a bunch of other CPU-controlled chars, the guys who like Tekken Ball etc.

TBQH, I see that mechanics is not even a factor at all when you are trying to sell at those peeps... it's more about how to make them feel good and be entertained when playing the game... If you make a simplified Tekken with 20 chars, those players are still not gonna buy/keep their game if the pros keep killing them, the game lacked polish presentation wise, and they got nothing to do that's fun after they platinum'd the game...

So no reboot please...

----------

EDIT DEEEEEEMM JULES!

So the Wii U version is only $14 on Amazon right now...worth it? I don't care too much about online play, so it's not a big deal to me if the lobbies are empty.

AAK

So the Wii U version is only $14 on Amazon right now...worth it? I don't care too much about online play, so it's not a big deal to me if the lobbies are empty.

If you are getting it solely for single player, then the WiiU version is probably the best version with all the Nintendo exclusive modes.

GrayFoxPL

I was fooling around with solo Armor King first time since DR.

Still an awesome cat. Like when DR came out TZ peeps said you are getting 5 times more manly by playing A.King ;).

I have a question:

Can I get his cool pants from p2 outfit from DR or T6? I miss his awesum pantsu.

Also can I get bound or something better then d+3+4,3 after b+2,1,2 hits on ch?

It has a fall stun but I couldn't connect shit.

Practiced 5 minutes of Hei-AK team. Dat combos.

I'm JDCR now.

if94QyINMbi14.png

DEATH™

I was fooling around with solo Armor King first time since DR.

Still an awesome cat. Like when DR came out TZ peeps said you are getting 5 times more manly by playing A.King ;).

I have a question:

Can I get his cool pants from p2 outfit from DR or T6? I miss his awesum pantsu.

Also can I get bound or something better then d+3+4,3 after b+2,1,2 hits on ch?

It has a fall stun but I couldn't connect shit.

Practiced 5 minutes of Hei-AK team. Dat combos.

I'm JDCR now.

if94QyINMbi14.png

I would kill for that pants... that imo is his real wrestling suit...

Oemenia

Banned
I certainly expect gameplay changes but I don't know if I want a massive roster cut. TTT2 is the result of 20 years of evolution and the system is at its peak, yes. We'll see how it goes...............Tekken team can't afford pissing off their loyal hardcore fans. Those are the ones attending their Master Cups and supporting them throughout. Just need a balance so everyone is satisfied.
TTT2 is basically taking the perfect Tekken gameplay of 6 and adding in tag mechanics which in this series is a big deal. I really dont know what other big ideas they have to bring in new players though.

DEATH™;92201572 said:
Not really... because remember "Tekken" is already a franchise where people know what to expect. Many people who thinks reboot is necessary often forget why the franchise became popular in the first place. If I buy a Devil May Cry game, I expect white-haired Dante, trash talk, flashy over-the-top action etc. If I buy a Resident Evil game, I would expect a scary horror zombie game that would make every single item I get count. Making a reboot for shock value and/or refresher doesn't work.
A reboot done well is an excellent thing, DmC and RE4 were excellent games. Unfortunately for some genre of games, it simply doesnt work and fighting is one of them. Many fighting games have had a comeback, but Tekken and Virtua Fighter have been strong from day one, they simply dont need to be redone because whats there is good and only can get better with subtle additions.

As for all the extra modes, they are absolutely necessary, even regular fighting game fans appreciate that. Previous Tekken games have always had extras but the main gameplay has been just fine, why would they hurt the franchise in the future?

GrayFoxPL

TTT2 is basically taking the perfect Tekken gameplay of 6 and adding in tag mechanics which in this series is a big deal. I really dont know what other big ideas they have to bring in new players though.

A reboot done well is an excellent thing, DmC and RE4 were excellent games. Unfortunately for some genre of games, it simply doesnt work and fighting is one of them. Many fighting games have had a comeback, but Tekken and Virtua Fighter have been strong from day one, they simply dont need to be redone because whats there is good and only can get better with subtle additions.

As for all the extra modes, they are absolutely necessary, even regular fighting game fans appreciate that. Previous Tekken games have always had extras but the main gameplay has been just fine, why would they hurt the franchise in the future?

RE4 is an excellent game but not a survival horror, it basically killed the genre. It wasn't a reboot too.

DmC is pretty bad Devil May Cry game. Just dumbed down because devs weren't up to par.

If the same happen to Tekken it be tragic.

DEATH™

GG's Boutdown! That last match was pure brilliance on your end. GREAT reads :)

but damn this kinda soured my mood.... TTT2 has the lowest entrants out of all the main games at NEC except DOA5. Wow... NEC is the most prestigious major BigE runs & I mean just last year they had like 120-130 people. It really saddens me, looks like the competitive scene really didn't like TTT2 :( I guess that pretty much confirms there will be no Tekken at EVO.

Gotta bookmark this for future reference... hehehe

-------

The tournament is freaking stacked BTW... and there's expected for more...

Manbig

The throw that replaced Mad Axes in Tag 2 is actually a Pro Wrestling (specifically Lucha Libre) move.

Deja Vu

Gambit61

LOL I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei IV recently and this demon came up in my list of fusions.

I0vqj5w.jpg

Kingu

"The son and second consort to the female dragon Tiamat. He was to be the leader of the gods, but was killed by Marduk. Mankind was created from his blood."

Sayah

^^^^^^^
haha
Thank you for making this choice easier!

Also, I dunno if you guys remember but 2 years ago TTT2 console got its first teaser at VGA with this Live action trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EIUV4_AP24

VGA 2013 is this weekend......

Has it been 2 years already? Damn, time flies. I don't really care for the VGA's but if they show something Tekken related, I'm all up for it.

I would actually say the opposite. TTT2 goes far beyond the gameplay of T6. Netsu and Tag assault change the whole dynamics of the battle. I would say it really feels like an evolution of the T6 system and not just a tag update.

AAK

DEATH™;92397823 said:
Gotta bookmark this for future reference... hehehe

-------

The tournament is freaking stacked BTW... and there's expected for more...

Have we fallen that far where we're satisfied with having a better presence than only DOA? Tekken was designed as a premier fighting game while games that were specifically designed for a niche within the FGC like Guilty Gear or BB are getting double the entrants of Tekken. It's also sad when you realize that Tekken probably cost around 40-50 million dollars to make when you consider the amount of work it took to have everything done for its cast, I'm just sad the biggest markets in the world that are North America & Europe aren't interested anymore. With the way TTT2 is performing now it really looks like no other Tekken game in the future will be given the amount of time, budget, and shine like TTT2 did unless it starts selling like T3 again.

You are so damn fun to play with.

I have no idea how you low parried DSS 4,3 on reaction.

Lol, those weren't intentional low parries. I fuzzy guard like crazy, and half the time I get a low parry :p The most embarassing one was against Rami here. Commentators are thinking my reactions are all top tier and stuff but it's just me instinctively fuzzying out of fear :p.

The throw that replaced Mad Axes in Tag 2 is actually a Pro Wrestling (specifically Lucha Libre) move.

Deja Vu

Yeah, I just forgot the name of it. But the point still stands how the opponent is kind of cooperating too much with Julia letting her circle around them. That Judo head scissors isn't the same but I do feel like it looks more convincing where it doesn't even look like the opponent could do anything about it. Julia's Deja Vu IMO does look like the opponent is flipping on his own accord while the Judo throw from the girl in the gif really feels like she's putting all her weight in trying to knock the bigger dude down and hence the impact is also greater.

The same thing applies with a lot of moves from the wrestlers, King's Rock bottom looks like it's being done on Hogan... would wish they'd animate it more like how it's done on Lesnar or Booker T where its more instant and much more impactful considering the air time and all. The biggest offender is easily AKing's suplex and Marduk's jackhammer.... why would ANYONE in a real fight be using their lower abs to straighten their body like that???

But again, it's just something I'd personally like to see in the context of Tekken :D.

LOL I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei IV recently and this demon came up in my list of fusions.

Kingu
I0vqj5w.jpg

"The son and second consort to the female dragon Tiamat. He was to be the leader of the gods, but was killed by Marduk. Mankind was created from his blood."

Old Heihachi lives on! But killed my Marduk????

animepaper-netpicture-standard-video-games-tekken-heihachi-mishima-189639-ashoka-preview-450dc7ac.jpg

DEATH™

Have we fallen that far where we're satisfied with having a better presence than only DOA? Tekken was designed as a premier fighting game while games that were specifically designed for a niche within the FGC like Guilty Gear or BB are getting double the entrants of Tekken. It's also sad when you realize that Tekken probably cost around 40-50 million dollars to make when you consider the amount of work it took to have everything done for its cast, I'm just sad the biggest markets in the world that are North America & Europe aren't interested anymore. With the way TTT2 is performing now it really looks like no other Tekken game in the future will be given the amount of time, budget, and shine like TTT2 did unless it starts selling like T3 again.

Not really, but you gotta look at it on a different way. Look, KiT and FR is coming up soon on really close date from now. GG and Anime games got a boost on GG Xrd (but I bet they gonna fall off the map again just like other FGs that isn't made by Capcom). It could be worse, as in VF territory.

What I realized now is we are stuck in a time where, unless it's SF or Marvel, it's not gonna set on solid ground competitive-wise in North America, no matter how good the game is. It's not about being a solid game, cause if it is, people should be playing KoF now since the netcode issue is fixed already via Steam. Every FG is just "flavor of the month". From MK, Injustice, TTT2, DOA, Blazblue, and now KI and soon enough GG. What reason? It's more of a social/cultural issue than logistics.

What we can really do now is just be solid as the Tekken community. Show hype matches, and hype the game and pave the way for the future...

AAK

Of coarse, I'm going to keep traveling for TTT2 till PS5... but that still doesn't excuse the fact that the BIGGEST tournament in the north east region of America can only get a dozen more entrants than a Canadian major.

The current people just don't want to travel or make sacrifices for the sake of this game. I'm just frustrated that eventually when this game is gonna change and have people the drive to travel again... I won't have the same passion.

DEATH™

Of coarse, I'm going to keep traveling for TTT2 till PS5... but that still doesn't excuse the fact that the BIGGEST tournament in the north east region of America can only get a dozen more entrants than a Canadian major.

The current people just don't want to travel or make sacrifices for the sake of this game. I'm just frustrated that eventually when this game is gonna change and have people the drive to travel again... I won't have the same passion.

AFAIK Filthy Cup took that title away Tekken wise... You know Big E is not expecting a big tourney for Tekken when he barely advertised this in Kor's Academy. Despite that, the tourney is pretty solid that there are many notable veterans and even familiar online warriors, so its not as bleak as it seems...

And don't worry, I'll pay my dues soon enough lol... Just chillax man... Big things are coming mwahahahahaha

Man, every time I come in here and see your gaizes posts I am amazed! You guys have so much bad ass shit to share. From the Gifs to the fan art, to the conversations you have about the aesthetics of Tekken to strategies. It reminds me why I love this game so much.

I went to WNF tonight, I played, and I lost, but I cant remember the last time I had so much fun playing. It was pretty bad ass! Tekken, 3S, Blitz, VF5, KI and SF. Sometimes I wonder why people dont play enough fighting games.

This place always makes me smile.
vHXft.jpg

GrayFoxPL

I was looking at this old official concept art for Tekken 3

iNnLExTa68924.jpg

Wow it's totally different character. I mean from the face and expression it shows he has different personality. Dat smile. Not to mention that biker style skull tatoo.

Check out the little jin face under main too.

Wonder how it would go if they'd go forward with that concept.

Interestingly other character's concept art doesn't look much different then final game characters aside of T2 Yoshimitsu.

il6Ll61K4DV3s.jpg

Lol at middle finger. Never seen in the games.

iv0zk2UIKZh7t.jpg

Top Bottom