• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

sasuke_91

TTT2 |OT| GOTF or GTFO

TTT2 |OT| Where hopkick happens.

TTT2 |OT| YOLO Hopkick

I like these, but I guess I'd choose the second one. YOLO Hopkick is funny, but after a few days it'll annoy me. Where hopkicks happen is the best description for Tekken^^

Hadn't played against Rhazer in a while and now have realized that Rhazer has the absolute best customs in the game. I mean Ayane, Jill, Rachel, and so much more......ah.

GGs btw. I haven't played this late in a while. I was supposed to be studying, haha.

Thanks. I got more and created them several months ago. I would of shown some more, but it would of took practically all night to show them all. Yep, good games and its been forever since we played. Very nice play. Thinking about getting another DS4 for the PS3 for TTT2 and other fighting games.

I don't know. Tough choice. There are a lot of good ones.

TTT2 |OT| Where hopkick happens.

TTT2 |OT| YOLO Hopkick

TTT2 |OT| Tekken a 7 fo me to blow yo mind

TTT2 |OT| Fists Like 7ekken.

I don't know, just brainstorming...........yeah, I don't know what I was thinking.

TTT2 |OT| Tekken the Mishima family drama to the next generation. Now in 1080P(hopefully).

TTT2 |OT| The wait for Tekken 7 begins. Sorry Ryu and Ken. Maybe we can play later.

TTT2 |OT| Hopkicking never looked better. We got the Unreal Engine 4 baby!!!

TTT2 |OT| Keeping Up with the Mishimas. Waiting for Mamashima drama for the next generation.

TTT2 |OT| Tekken Mamashima drama to the next generation.

TTT2 |OT| Not only will Lars get buffed, but our graphics are REALLY going to get buffed.

TTT2 |OT| Why EWGF when you can hopkick?

Menome

I'd have something sarcastic in regards to the juggling-complainers in the Tekken 7 reveal thread. Along the lines of:

TTT2 |OT| Game's too hard for us to play, apparently.

TTT2 |OT| More juggling than Penn Jillette.

Dereck

The name of the thread should poke fun at people who say that Tekken hasn't been good since 3 or 5, or Tekken hasn't been good since 3, or some joke about how Gon should be in the game even though he sucked.

sasuke_91

Something like:
TTT2 |OT| Everybody's favourite character is Gon(e)

Sorry that was bad^^
But I agree, TTT2 is the best Tekken ever, we should make fun of those who say anything else :p

Menome

The name of the thread should poke fun at people who say that Tekken hasn't been good since 3 or 5, or Tekken hasn't been good since 3, or some joke about how Gon should be in the game even though he sucked.

TTT2 |OT| Gon with the Jin - Frankly my dear, my juggling's not worth a damn.

Dereck

gladbron.png

Sayah

Thanks. I got more and created them several months ago. I would of shown some more, but it would of took practically all night to show them all. Yep, good games and its been forever since we played. Very nice play. Thinking about getting another DS4 for the PS3 for TTT2 and other fighting games.

Yeah, I want a DS4. Everyone says d-pad is awesome.

I'm gonna be honest. I didn't get this reference but it sounds good, lol.

Menome

As she's being played right now; I gave Asuka a try in local multiplayer this week. That f+3/4,3/4 kick of hers is ridiculous, to the point that it feels cheap to use it.

Degen

Man I love this game so much

The problem is that I don't really play online anymore because I'm too turrible but my friends barely ever wanna play me because I'm "too good"

Circle of life lol, gotta wait for the sequel

and I still say "|OT| Jin and Juice" was robbed

The problem is that I don't really play online anymore because I'm too turrible but my friends barely ever wanna play me because I'm "too good"

We don't know shit about Ogre man, just play.

Menome

That was a fantastic recovery from Speedkicks there. It was like he had a cattle prod to the backside and started taking names again.

DEATH™

Lol don't think that... I actually stole the SS 3+4 tech from you so you got something.

Play again. I need all the Ogre2 knowledge I can get... or you can go to strongstyle too and we have the gaf meetup with wonkey and hopefully mark.

BTW, guys, please stay away from the T7 thread... It's starting to get horrible there lol

Sayah

Hahahahaha.

Naaaaaaah.
Huh, this actually almost looks do-able in a real match!

You know what to do at Strongstyle with your Lei. It won't be streamed so we'll all miss it.

Sayah

Read through a little bit of the Tekken 7 thread on TZ. People's reactions sure are......interesting.

Pointing out a mole, for instance, lol. That thirst.

Menome

DEATH™;121788154 said:
BTW, guys, please stay away from the T7 thread... It's starting to get horrible there lol

The silly thing is, the argument there seems to be:

"Tekken's moved too far away from how it was in Tekken 3 etc."

"Tekken's too stagnant and hasn't changed over the years."

Well, which is it?

So I get this last night, and wait for someone decent online to kick my ass so I can study TA. I ended up playing online about 4 hours. I'm sitting around 50% w/l. I'm just not feeling bryan/jack like I had hoped. I really like Raven and Roger. Think I'm going to practice with them after work today.

Sayah

So I get this last night, and wait for someone decent online to kick my ass so I can study TA. I ended up playing online about 4 hours. I'm sitting around 50% w/l. I'm just not feeling bryan/jack like I had hoped. I really like Raven and Roger. Think I'm going to practice with them after work today.

The game gets addictive as you start exploring the mechanics.

Oh nice. Thanks.

GrayFoxPL

Seriously, I'm not a big practice mode guy but I love trying out new things TTT2.

Like Leo, lol.

Good games. Still got whooped hard. Great Leo! Sorry I left too quick I'm just tired at this hour. Wish I could play you guys earlier, because when I start at ~11,12 and play till 17-18 then someone asks me for match I totally play on last drops of fuel, lol.

Sayah

As much as I liked the game T6 felt so dull to me.

I miss T6. I understand having a problem with Scenario Campaign but the main game itself is tremendous.

Seriously, I'm not a big practice mode guy but I love trying out new things TTT2.

Haha. I spend half my time in practice mode trying out different characters/teams and going through their command lists only to decide later I'm gonna stick with Williams.

But the main reason I love TTT2 is the fact that I'm always finding new things I didn't know before.......even now.

Like discovering Anna's f,f+3,4,3 kicks can lead to a bound with Jinpachi opponents was wow. And now just yesterday I've learned f,f+3,4,3 kicks can also bound Marduk. I could have sworn I tested the entire cast with the kicks and thought they only worked against Jinpachi.

GrayFoxPL

Like discovering Anna's f,f+3,4,3 kicks can lead to a bound with Jinpachi opponents was wow. And now just yesterday I've learned f,f+3,4,3 kicks can also bound Marduk. I could have sworn I tested the entire cast with the kicks and thought they only worked against Jinpachi.

Maybe it's sidestep? Sometimes pixel to the right or left and things hit.

Man I'm really starting to not like this game, The idea of T7 is ruining the game for me lol.

Not because of the obvious "new game" thing, its because I feel Solo Tekken is better than Tag Tekken, well specifically Tag 2 Tekken.

LowParry

Man I'm really starting to not like this game, The idea of T7 is ruining the game for me lol.

Not because of the obvious "new game" thing, its because I feel Solo Tekken is better than Tag Tekken, well specifically Tag 2 Tekken.

So play solo characters in TTT2. Problem solved.

Sayah

Maybe it's sidestep? Sometimes pixel to the right or left and things hit.

I tried it just now multiple times in practice. The third hit in Anna's f,f+3,4,3 definitely hits both Marduk and Jinpachi.....confirmed, which can lead to a bound from her chaos judgment stance. The third hit misses on all other characters and your only option is to use aphrodite's scorn (f+2+3 butt tackle) for extra damage. I was sad on the day I picked up Tag 2 and realized I can't do d+3,3 anymore from CAT stance after getting her flippity kicks to hit.

But Anna all around had a lot of good additions in Tag 2. The knee bound and the CAT stance bound are both really useful.

So play solo characters in TTT2. Problem solved.

You missed my point. I mean 1 on 1 Tekken is better than 2 on 2 Tekken

Tag 2 has waaaayy too much built on a system that was almost overloaded in the first place. It's just too much man. and I'm not talking learning movesets and throw breaking and all that. Just trying to play the game sometimes is just a hassle. I mean part of this is salt part of it is just me confirming feelings I've had for the longest.

GrayFoxPL

I tried it just now multiple times in practice. The third hit in Anna's f,f+3,4,3 definitely hits both Marduk and Jinpachi.....confirmed, which can lead to a bound from her chaos judgment stance. The third hit misses on all other characters and your only option is to use aphrodite's scorn (f+2+3 butt tackle) for extra damage. I was sad on the day I picked up Tag 2 and realized I can't do d+3,3 anymore from CAT stance after getting her flippity kicks to hit.

But Anna all around had a lot of good additions in Tag 2. The knee bound and the CAT stance bound are both really useful.

Nice!

Top Bottom