• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Television Displays and Technology Thread: This is a fantasy based on OLED

Yukstin

Okay great to know.

I know it's been asked a thousand times already but to confirm: did the firmware patch seem to help things for you or are there still motion/lag issues?

I realize that motion and lag are two different things. I'm deciding between the Sony X900E that's about to become available to me and an OLED and I'm curious about which will be best for gaming.

OLED will provide the best picture quality but I'm still on the fence about input lag and motion seeing as the primary use of this TV will be gaming. Throughout this thread I've seen some vague "LG's had some motion issues" type of posts but haven't investigated as much regarding those statements.

The OLED will provide better input lag. B6 is currently at 28 and the 2017 version will reportedly be around 21-22. Rtings is reporting the X900 is at 34.

Motion will be subjective. I haven't had a problem with motion issues on my C6 after I turned off the trumotion features which was causing a little bit of judder in different situations. Fast motion in sports and games look good to me. The TV also has a 24p mode for blu-ray content to smooth out judder as well.

OLED has an advantage in motion anyway since it won't have any ghosting that happens with fast motion on an LED. You can look at the Rtings review for pictures on those. Sony is the best with motion within other LEDs due to their processing.

Lima

Think about it like this. If you have ever gamed on a LCD you very likely did without any motion processing because it increases lag. LCD motion resolution without any processing is around 300 lines. Now OLED has the same 300 lines but no smearing that can be observed on a LCD. Basically OLED is always on par and a little better in the best case depending on which LCD you had previously.

Now if you are like me and come from a plasma with perfect 1080 lines you wanna puke at first when you watch football at first but the brain adjusts pretty quickly.

AndyD

aka andydumi
So I ordered a 65 inch KS8000. My credit card does price protection but only to printed ads, not online only retailers. Anyone know of a printed add showing a 65 anywhere?

Yukstin

Now if you are like me and come from a plasma with perfect 1080 lines you wanna puke at first when you watch football at first but the brain adjusts pretty quickly.

Agreed, I also came from a Panny plasma which had great motion and no judder with blu-ray movies.

I messed with trumotion endlessly with my OLED to try to get the motion lines up to 600 from 300 but it just never worked properly, either caused judder on blu-rays or would frame drop hard with sports after replays and on screen graphics.

I don't notice a difference now and I'll gladly take the brighter picture and deeper blacks over my old plasma.

Madness

To be fair Samsung's brightness measurements last year were a load of BS considering the amount of time their sets could actually hit them.

Nah, while it did drop when there was a static image or sustained, it was well over 1100 nits for when you needed the quick highlights for things. The Q7F cannot even hit over 600 nits for the 2%, 10%, 25% windows.

There has to be some defect with the panel or backlighting. It is very embarassing. And a waste of their near perfect color accuracy.

vpance

Closed Captioning definitely not doin' it's thing there.. lol

Most of what he's demoing seems kind of self evident if you know how these TV reviews usually go.

The part in the last 2-3 mins shows how you wouldn't want to be watching the TV in a fully dark room, especially with letter boxed movies as you can see the blooming, and it looks a bit shite compared to the OLED. But once the lights are up moderately it's all good.

I'd like to know more about the motion handling on this set before getting it versus the 930E, but it's definite contender for me. You can actually buy it online from Best Buy right now :)

Yawnny

The part in the last 2-3 mins shows how you wouldn't want to be watching the TV in a fully dark room, especially with letter boxed movies as you can see the blooming, and it looks a bit shite compared to the OLED. But once the lights are up moderately it's all good.

I'd like to know more about the motion handling on this set before getting it versus the 930E, but it's definite contender for me. You can actually buy it online from Best Buy right now :)

Two things:
1. Is motion handling the one thing this set could do better than the B6, thanks in part to the X1 Processor? Or is X1 all about better upscaling?

2. Doesn't he have a certain high exposure on those shots leading to slightly exaggerated bloom, in addition to being off axis?

I'm trying to convince myself that the fact that the X900E comes with a 49" version is what's tipping me over to it vs. the B6. And the fact that I would have to wait 2 more months for the B6 (to save up), meanwhile Amazon.ca is getting the 49X900E April 7.

Side Note: I'm coming from a Sony XBR-HX909 which had FALD. I'm curious how a FALD set from about 8 years ago is going to compare to a current set. Of course the HX909 was only 1080P but still...

holygeesus

Banned

In my opinion that will always be the case. The brighter OLEDs get then obviously the more they lend themselves to daytime viewing, but if your cinema room is in bright sunlight the majority of the time, I'd reconsider.

vpance

Two things:
1. Is motion handling the one thing this set could do better than the B6, thanks in part to the X1 Processor? Or is X1 all about better upscaling?

2. Doesn't he have a certain high exposure on those shots leading to slightly exaggerated bloom, in addition to being off axis?

Don't know enough about the quirks of B6 to comment on its motion, but Sony's processing is known to be excellent overall In terms of interpolation, judder and whatnot. Plus it has BFI to play around with. OLED will always win in terms of response time to combat blurring, but as you can see on Rtings it's not a blowout between the 2 in that aspect. And you're right, X1 also has great upscaling algorithms and image processing to eliminate things like noise and banding.

Yes I think that was one of the things he was doing to exaggerate the blooming. Nonetheless, it's something to be aware of under at home lighting conditions.

I'm trying to convince myself that the fact that the X900E comes with a 49" version is what's tipping me over to it vs. the B6. And the fact that I would have to wait 2 more months for the B6 (to save up), meanwhile Amazon.ca is getting the 49X900E April 7.

Side Note: I'm coming from a Sony XBR-HX909 which had FALD. I'm curious how a FALD set from about 8 years ago is going to compare to a current set. Of course the HX909 was only 1080P but still...

I don't think you can go wrong with either set TBH, as long as you know what you're in for in terms of the general plus and minuses between LCD and OLED. I say go with the Sony if it fits your setup better size wise. For me I've only owned plasmas, but I want to experience the grass on the other side for a while (brighter HDR, no ABL, no persistence).

In my opinion that will always be the case. The brighter OLEDs get then obviously the more they lend themselves to daytime viewing, but if your cinema room is in bright sunlight the majority of the time, I'd reconsider.

Yep, especially in this HDR era.

Paragon

Neat German comparison review of X900E and Philips OLED (2016 LG panel)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7H0y241ehc
Too bad the Philips is a lag monster. And @ 5:00, that aggressive ABL(?) under HDR... Barf.
Unfortunately my German is rusty, and the closed-captions aren't great.
But I'm glad to see that he appears to focus on one of my biggest problems with these OLEDs: even if it measures D65 when calibrated using test patterns, with actual images - especially when the ABL kicks in - you get this ugly color tint to the image.
It also becomes much more visible when you view the OLEDs at an angle.
gtsport1n8ud7.jpg

gtsport2c5uzq.jpg

gtsport3mguh2.jpg

other0tusn.jpg
Once you notice that, you start seeing it everywhere. If you watch the video again, you'll see that in most of the comparisons with bright images the OLED has this ugly color tint to it.
This is because the white subpixels are not natively emitting D65 light, so the more a scene uses them, the less accurate the image becomes.
The WRGB design is also why OLED starts to desaturate at higher brightness levels in HDR while LCD does not - because adding white to the mix increases brightness while reducing saturation.

Interesting power consumption tests too; drawing more than twice the power with a full color image compared to a monochrome one.

The ambilight demo was a good example of when I'd want to use it; in colorful games like ABZÛ.
I'd pay extra for a TV with that feature if they licensed it out or sold an add-on kit, but it's not going to convince me to buy a Philips TV.

Think about it like this. If you have ever gamed on a LCD you very likely did without any motion processing because it increases lag. LCD motion resolution without any processing is around 300 lines. Now OLED has the same 300 lines but no smearing that can be observed on a LCD. Basically OLED is always on par and a little better in the best case depending on which LCD you had previously.
Basically what you're saying here is that, if you're already used to bad motion handling, OLED won't be any worse.
Which I think is a bad situation to be in when OLEDs have the potential for really great motion handling due to their response times.
And not everyone is coming from a display which has bad motion handling.

Even plasma TVs are far behind CRTs or LCDs with backlight scanning.
I don't agree with adjusting to it quickly though, unless you were already used to poor motion handling.

Agreed, I also came from a Panny plasma which had great motion and no judder with blu-ray movies.
Plasmas have worse judder than LCDs or OLEDs due to the way they refresh the image, and the fact that they lack good motion interpolation options.
24 FPS material at 48/72/96Hz on a low-persistence display looks terrible, and technically the plasmas are refreshing at an even higher rate than that due to the way they use subfields.

OLED will always win in terms of response time to combat blurring
Response time affects smearing, not motion blur.
Motion blur is affected by image persistence, which is why you get far less motion blur on low-persistence displays even if they have worse response times.

Yawnny

I don't think you can go wrong with either set TBH, as long as you know what you're in for in terms of the general plus and minuses between LCD and OLED. I say go with the Sony if it fits your setup better size wise. For me I've only owned plasmas, but I want to experience the grass on the other side for a while (brighter HDR, no ABL, no persistence.

Appreciate the input.

Another big elephant in the room for me regarding OLED is image retention. It seems like an image could be on the screen for up to 10 minutes (based on RTINGS). I have nightmares of early plasmas after playing a game like Grand Theft Auto and the map would be on the screen for a while.

Do static items like HUDs in games stay on the screen if, say, I decided to pop on a movie right after playing a game?

ACH1LL3US

Unfortunately my German is rusty, and the closed-captions aren't great.
But I'm glad to see that he appears to focus on one of my biggest problems with these OLEDs: even if it measures D65 when calibrated using test patterns, with actual images - especially when the ABL kicks in - you get this ugly color tint to the image.
It also becomes much more visible when you view the OLEDs at an angle.

Once you notice that, you start seeing it everywhere. If you watch the video again, you'll see that in most of the comparisons with bright images the OLED has this ugly color tint to it.
This is because the white subpixels are not natively emitting D65 light, so the more a scene uses them, the less accurate the image becomes.
The WRGB design is also why OLED starts to desaturate at higher brightness levels in HDR while LCD does not - because adding white to the mix increases brightness while reducing saturation.

Interesting power consumption tests too; drawing more than twice the power with a full color image compared to a monochrome one.

The ambilight demo was a good example of when I'd want to use it; in colorful games like ABZÛ.
I'd pay extra for a TV with that feature if they licensed it out or sold an add-on kit, but it's not going to convince me to buy a Philips TV.

Basically what you're saying here is that, if you're already used to bad motion handling, OLED won't be any worse.
Which I think is a bad situation to be in when OLEDs have the potential for really great motion handling due to their response times.
And not everyone is coming from a display which has bad motion handling.

Even plasma TVs are far behind CRTs or LCDs with backlight scanning.
I don't agree with adjusting to it quickly though, unless you were already used to poor motion handling.

Plasmas have worse judder than LCDs or OLEDs due to the way they refresh the image, and the fact that they lack good motion interpolation options.
24 FPS material at 48/72/96Hz on a low-persistence display looks terrible, and technically the plasmas are refreshing at an even higher rate than that due to the way they use subfields.

Response time affects smearing, not motion blur.
Motion blur is affected by image persistence, which is why you get far less motion blur on low-persistence displays even if they have worse response times.

I have owned many oled's and the most current being the B6 65 inch.

I agree that the ABL ruins the color accuracy on these, especially for gaming as they all mainly have large amounts of bright full screen colors that make the ABL kick in.

I checked out the new x900e and x930e sets at Best Buy the other day and they are reallly bright and colorful and look imho a lot better then Samsung's 2016 sets. My main issue with Sony tv's is the input lag, having them over 31 ms is just no bueno.

The new 2017 oled's by LG will not have ABL under 150 nits which means we can now play games on them and not have this aggressive ABL kick in, it totally ruined the gaming experience on them for me.

Also they will only have 21ms on the middle bar and I asked a guy on avsforum that has a c7 with the Leo Bodnar to test the bottom bar which he did and it is 24.6ms! So that means it is almost 10ms faster then the bottom bar on my B6 with the newest firmware.

I really think 2017 LG oled's are the tv to get for gaming, I will be ordering a 55c7 with Chris at Cleveland plasma when he gets them in a few days. I expect with the no ABL, much lower input lag, no more undefeatable edge enhancement and new AG filter will be enough to make it a huge upgrade over the 2016 oled's for gaming, they basically got rid of all the issues I had with the prior oled's ;)

Poster#1

So i have LG B6P OLED and when i play Zelda on it i get a weird red screen tearing. I'm worried if it's from the Wii U or the TV :(

I have the latest firmware installed.

vpance

Thanks for the insight and correction! I noticed the tint on the OLED too and was wondering what was up with that.

Appreciate the input.

Another big elephant in the room for me regarding OLED is image retention. It seems like an image could be on the screen for up to 10 minutes (based on RTINGS). I have nightmares of early plasmas after playing a game like Grand Theft Auto and the map would be on the screen for a while.

Do static items like HUDs in games stay on the screen if, say, I decided to pop on a movie right after playing a game?

If you see around the middle of that video with the BMW and Witness demo, he's showing the retention effect, but I don't know how long he kept the image static for it to show up. You can get it to happen depending on the HUD of the game and how long you're usually playing, but it's up to you if you can get used to that. I'm pretty sure these latest OLEDs are better than those old plasmas though. That said, my Panny plasma from 2013 still has it. But I only worry when playing games with bright HUDs which is rare now.

vpance

I have owned many oled's and the most current being the B6 65 inch.

I agree that the ABL ruins the color accuracy on these, especially for gaming as they all mainly have large amounts of bright full screen colors that make the ABL kick in.

I checked out the new x900e and x930e sets at Best Buy the other day and they are reallly bright and colorful and look imho a lot better then Samsung's 2016 sets. My main issue with Sony tv's is the input lag, having them over 31 ms is just no bueno.

The new 2017 oled's by LG will not have ABL under 150 nits which means we can now play games on them and not have this aggressive ABL kick in, it totally ruined the gaming experience on them for me.

Also they will only have 21ms on the middle bar and I asked a guy on avsforum that has a c7 with the Leo Bodnar to test the bottom bar which he did and it is 24.6ms! So that means it is almost 10ms faster then the bottom bar on my B6 with the newest firmware.

I really think 2017 LG oled's are the tv to get for gaming, I will be ordering a 55c7 with Chris at Cleveland plasma when he gets them in a few days. I expect with the no ABL, much lower input lag, no more undefeatable edge enhancement and new AG filter will be enough to make it a huge upgrade over the 2016 oled's for gaming, they basically got rid of all the issues I had with the prior oled's ;)

No SDR ABL and less it being less aggressive overall on the 2017s will make a big difference IMO, especially with any scene over 30% APL according to that nits comparison graph.

Yawnny

Thanks for the insight and correction! I noticed the tint on the OLED too and was wondering what was up with that.

If you see around the middle of that video with the BMW and Witness demo, he's showing the retention effect, but I don't know how long he kept the image static for it to show up. You can get it to happen depending on the HUD of the game and how long you're usually playing, but it's up to you if you can get used to that. I'm pretty sure these latest OLEDs are better than those old plasmas though. That said, my Panny plasma from 2013 still has it. But I only worry when playing games with bright HUDs which is rare now.

Mk, that's probably something I could deal with.

Hmm.. Wow this decision is difficult for me.

Either X900E or grab the B6 today (as it's on sale right now at Best Buy in Canada)

My eyeballs are 5.5 feet away from my TV, do you think the upscaling of 1080P from the B6 is good enough that 1080P won't look like ass from that viewing distance? I know the 5.5 feet away would be just fine for 4K.

The above comments about ABL "ruining" the gaming experience is also worrying me. Is the auto brightness really that bad?

My gripe with FALD is that haloing always kind of irked me every since I noticed it on the XBR-HX909.. and the viewing angle issues SHOULDN'T be an issue because I'm dead on, but I'll always tempt my self by seeing how bad it can get.. it's weird..

General question to Gaffers.. if money was no object is the B6 still going to be my best bet compared to the X900E (Which isn't widely available yet I know, but if there's more opinions I'm welcome to them).

Okay folks, I need some advice.

Currently building a new mancave/home office - and I'm getting ready for 4K.

I have a decent gaming PC which I'm going to upgrade with a 1080/1080Ti.

I will also be buying a Scorpio to go with it later in the year. (No, I don't need lectures about there being no point if I have a PC)

I currently run 3 27" 1080p AOC Monitors (Cheap and cheerful)

Do I:

a) buy a 4K TV and use as an additional display for console/PC gaming and keep the three 27" monitors.
b) buy a 21:9 4K monitor for PC/Console gaming use, and use 2 of the older monitors in portrait on each side?

Budget is probably around £600 ish - any thoughts?

mitchman

Gold Member
So i have LG B6P OLED and when i play Zelda on it i get a weird red screen tearing. I'm worried if it's from the Wii U or the TV :(

I have the latest firmware installed.

Zelda on the WiiU probably doesn't use vsync so you'll get tearing when it can't keep up with the framerate (which I heard is often).

Poster#1

Zelda on the WiiU probably doesn't use vsync so you'll get tearing when it can't keep up with the framerate (which I heard is often).

Hmmm that could be it. I was worried since the tear has a red line. I've never seen a screen tear like this before and i just got the TV. Hopefully you're right.

Paragon

Zelda uses double-buffered V-Sync so there's no screen tearing.
If you're seeing tearing, I'm wondering if you have motion interpolation options enabled, and those are failing badly.

holygeesus

Banned
The Sony A1 is confirmed as being £4999 for the 55" and £7999 for the 65" here in the UK. Due in July.

It would have to be some TV to make it worth £3300 more than the B6 currently is to make it worth it, for me.

simtmb

I believe you can disable ABL in the service menu? Not completely sure though, and not something I'd do either. Thankfully it's not an issue for me as my viewing is 100% in a dark room.

ShapeGSX

I decided to stick with my XBR-65X900A for now.

The 2016 LG OLEDs just have way too much wrong with them to consider buying one. Low detail in dark areas of the screen. Garbling of the background around moving characters with MotionFlow turned on. Bad blur with MotionFlow turned off.

No thank you. I'll see what the next few years bring.

I wanted to get an HDR TV that could also do 3D. But when maybe 1% of what I watch is 3D, it doesn't really make sense to upgrade right now and end up with motion issues for the other 99% of the time. I'll deal with the 3D loss later.

ACH1LL3US

Mk, that's probably something I could deal with.

Hmm.. Wow this decision is difficult for me.

Either X900E or grab the B6 today (as it's on sale right now at Best Buy in Canada)

My eyeballs are 5.5 feet away from my TV, do you think the upscaling of 1080P from the B6 is good enough that 1080P won't look like ass from that viewing distance? I know the 5.5 feet away would be just fine for 4K.

The above comments about ABL "ruining" the gaming experience is also worrying me. Is the auto brightness really that bad?

My gripe with FALD is that haloing always kind of irked me every since I noticed it on the XBR-HX909.. and the viewing angle issues SHOULDN'T be an issue because I'm dead on, but I'll always tempt my self by seeing how bad it can get.. it's weird..

General question to Gaffers.. if money was no object is the B6 still going to be my best bet compared to the X900E (Which isn't widely available yet I know, but if there's more opinions I'm welcome to them).

I use to have the hx909 55inch and the vertical banding on that drove me bonkers!! The set looks super nice off though!! Love that thick glass it had, yum.

Having looked at the new Sony x900e and 930e and owning a 65B6 with latest firmware, I would recommend not getting any of them.

I would go for the 2017 LG oled or the Samsung qleds, as those both have much lower lag and if your looking mainly for a gaming tv, the first thing on your list to look at is input lag.

The lg's 2017 lag is 21ms on the middle bar and the new qled has 20ms on the middle bar. Keep in mind the Samsung does 20ms in pc mode only and you get full 4:4:4 and the low lag which is fantastic!

Also tests on avsforum with another guy who has the c7 and the Leo Bodnar states the lag is the same in pc mode with hdmi deep color on which means you can now get 4:4:4 chroma and 21ms lag. The B6 with the latest firmware in pc mode with 4:4:4 on showed me on my Leo Bodnar 56ms, so that is a huge difference.

ACH1LL3US

I believe you can disable ABL in the service menu? Not completely sure though, and not something I'd do either. Thankfully it's not an issue for me as my viewing is 100% in a dark room.

No you cannot disable ABL on the 2015 or 2016 oled's.

You can disable the ABSL which is when an object is not moving on the screen the tv starts to gradually dim it.

ACH1LL3US

They really don't. Have you actually seen one operating in a home cinema, after being set up correctly?

The oled's still have issues with motion, escpecially 24fps content. They also really are not amazing at upscaling either, Sony and Samsung are doing a better job at that then LG.

I expect the Sony oled to be the best period but I expect high input lag and even higher price for them sadly.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I'm really glad motion resolution doesn't seem to bother me as I can't see much of a difference between the OLED and the VT60 I had before from normal, everyday usage.

finalflame

Is the motion handling really trash on the 2016 OLEDs? Are there any examples of this that can be seen? That would be a shame if true. Is the KS8000 known for having good motion handling? Because I never noticed any motion issues on my 65KS8000.

Yawnny

Fuck it. I just went to Best Buy and bought an LG B6. I'll be setting it up afterwork and I can finally test it in my own environment.

I can't wait to have my own opinions on all this motion, ABL business.

In my mind (and I've said it before in this thread) there never seems like a good time to buy a TV. Sure the 2017 OLED's may have solved issues, but they'll be more expensive, then once people figure out things wrong with them (and prices drop on them) the 2018 will be around the corner, etc..

I'm just happy that I went OLED with DV and HDR10 and not FALD LED

I'll let you Gaffers know what I think after an evening of playing around with it!

Lima

Is the motion handling really trash on the 2016 OLEDs? Are there any examples of this that can be seen? That would be a shame if true. Is the KS8000 known for having good motion handling? Because I never noticed any motion issues on my 65KS8000.

Do you use without any of the motion processing bullshit? If so then no it has the same terrible 300 lines that Oled's have natively.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Fuck it. I just went to Best Buy and bought an LG B6. I'll be setting it up afterwork and I can finally test it in my own environment.

In my mind (and I've said it before in this thread) there never seems like a good time to buy a TV. Sure the 2017 OLED's may have solved issues, but they'll be more expensive, then once people figure out things wrong with them (and prices drop on them) the 2018 will be around the corner, etc..

I'll let you Gaffers know what I think after an evening of playing around with it!

Haha, cool. Looking forward to your impressions.

holygeesus

Banned
I'm really glad motion resolution doesn't seem to bother me as I can't see much of a difference between the OLED and the VT60 I had before from normal, everyday usage.

Me neither. I prefer the motion handling of my B6 over my Kuro actually. It makes you wonder if these aren't being set up correctly in stores, as it seems very few people who own the sets, and have tinkered with them, have any problems. There are a few though, so maybe it is something that only certain people are intolerant of?

Saying that, I haven't seen ABL during gaming either, in *any* degree, so maybe my tired old eyes are failing me, or I own a magical set. It can't be that though, as I do see some image retention in certain circumstances, so not everything is perfect.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I can't remember, was it you who posted a calibration video form YouTube where the settings made 1080P look best? It was a couple pages back in this thread.

Nope, not me. I haven't see that video either.

Saying that, I haven't seen ABL during gaming either, in *any* degree, so maybe my tired old eyes are failing me, or I own a magical set. It can't be that though, as I do see some image retention in certain circumstances, so not everything is perfect.

I haven't seen ABL kick in either. Does OLED backlight matter for this to kick in as I never have it near max. Too damn bright.

I do see IR rarely and it goes away very quickly. Huge difference from my plasma.
I never even think about that anymore.

Yawnny

. It makes you wonder if these aren't being set up correctly in stores, as it seems very few people who own the sets, and have tinkered with them, have any problems. There are a few though, so maybe it is something that only certain people are intolerant of?

I agree. From TV buying experience it seems like there's lots of impressions based on people reading other peoples impressions and there's not much first-hand experience trickling in.

Again, I'm just happy I can finally test for myself after work.

BumRush

Yeah, I set a date of mid-2018 for my new TV and I'm sticking to it. If the 2018's don't blow us all away, I'll grab a 2017 at a lower price point. Eventually, one has to pull the trigger.

The Sony A1 is confirmed as being £4999 for the 55" and £7999 for the 65" here in the UK. Due in July.

It would have to be some TV to make it worth £3300 more than the B6 currently is to make it worth it, for me.

Blimey that is bloody steep! The price you pay for a speaker made out of an TV! :0

burgerdog

Anyone spend a ton of time playing Zelda on their OLED? The heart containers are super bright. I've played a lot of games with static huds for long periods of time and so far nothing has stuck to the screen. These hearts scare for some reason lol.

vpance

That's nice to hear.

Weird request, but can you continously scroll movie selections in Netflix's menu and still read the titles clearly?

Yawnny

Anyone spend a ton of time playing Zelda on their OLED? The heart containers are super bright. I've played a lot of games with static huds for long periods of time and so far nothing has stuck to the screen. These hearts scare for some reason lol.

I plan on playing Zelda but haven't yet.

Shouldn't the built in LG cleanup for IR quell any concerns?.. From what I read there's no permanent burn in.

(Here I go with me stating what I've "read" but haven't actually experienced.. I'm such a hypocrite lol.. once I actually play Zelda on my B6 I'll bring it up again if it's still a concern of yours!)

Top Bottom