• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
jakncoke said:
Well it surely sucks losing a f4 on day 1. you seem to be not all that bad max pts wise.
I just checked, for some reason I DID put St. John's in the Final Four

1279201769nate_robinson_gf.jpg

I am SO done.

HeySeuss

Ever hear the saying "no matter how bad you have it, somebody is worse off than you"?

Thanks Frankman, you made me feel better about my 8-8 picks record today... :D

Ditto. After last year I guess I last due for an off-year, but it's sad considering I watched much more NCAA basketball this year compared to last.

SamuraiX-

I have a feeling that today is the day where everyone who still has a bracket decently intact will inevitably be fucked within the next 15 hours.

eznark

Banned
I can't believe you guys didn't all have Vandy losing like I did. Sheesh you guys are dumb.

While I was glad to see Pitino get shit on yet again, losing a sweet 16 hurts. My hopes all rest with UConn making it to the finals...gotta have a differentiator!

Jay Sosa

lol one of my FF teams already lost (Michigan St.), well at least Wilbon and Kornheiser were as clueless. But I bet I'm one of very few people who had Morehead State AND Richmond advancing :D

Well ended out the day 11/16 with two sweet 16 teams gone.(Louisville & St. Johns) Hopefully today is a good day!

Jay Sosa said:
lol one of my FF teams already lost (Michigan St.), well at least Wilbon and Kornheiser were as clueless. But I bet I'm one of very few people who had Morehead State AND Richmond advancing :D

They were mostly pretty bad all season, I think some of the analysts picked them mostly banking on Izzo being a Tourney style coach. Though I can't say much I had them at least upsetting UCLA. :lol

bluehat9

You know, for all the talk about "see every game in its entirety" talk, there were instances were I was getting the same game on two channels while another game was going on. I wanted to watch the Gonzaga game (there was was, 4 minutes left? it definitely wasn't 'over' yet), but instead I had Michigan State on two channels.

Boo to that.

Who's been to the Quicken Loans Arena before up in Cleveland? Im looking at tickets was wondering if upper bowl is really high like it is in some stadiums, and how the view is from corner lower bowl.

bucknuticus said:
Who's been to the Quicken Loans Arena before up in Cleveland? Im looking at tickets was wondering if upper bowl is really high like it is in some stadiums, and how the view is from corner lower bowl.

I've been on the outside of the building! So I've "been there" but never went inside. Useless post complete.

JB1981 said:
anybody else have trouble getting videos to stream?

Haven't been able to get it to work. Tried different browsers to no avail. I get 1 second of action then loading for 10 secs, another 2 secs of action then BAM more loading. I have 18 mbps so it sure as hell isn't my connection.

The ads work perfectly though, so there's that. :rolleyes:

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm reluctantly rooting for Texas because they have two Toronto kids, but if Oakland pulls of the upset I won't be too upset.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Out of 5.9 million ESPN bracket entries, just 317 have perfect brackets after day one (via @jksports)

Michigan should start hitting 3's next half. Rarely do teams go back to back halves horrible from 3. They just gotta keep it close til then.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
ryan-ts said:
TSN = Trash. Give it back to The Score.

I'm watching it online. Far superior.

Lonestar said:
Out of 5.9 million ESPN bracket entries, just 317 have perfect brackets after day one (via @jksports)

Louisville and St John's were incredibly popular with nearly every ESPN-employee's bracket, lol.

ryan-ts

EvilMario said:
I'm watching it online. Far superior.

Louisville and St John's were incredibly popular with nearly every ESPN-employee's bracket, lol.

I'm watching online too, The Score would have the UM-Tenn game on right now instead some stupid analysis.

HeySeuss

ErasureAcer said:
Michigan should start hitting 3's next half. Rarely do teams go back to back halves horrible from 3. They just gotta keep it close til then.
Yep they can't miss forever. As long as they keep it close, Tennessee will be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom