• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

This team is so terrible.

Edit: Defense turned it around? They moved to a zone. They should have started in a zone. We can't beat a zone, never have been able to.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Man. Oakland might actually hang around if they had any hustle and got back in transition. Texas is literally walking by them with the ball, not even running. It's sort of sad.

ErasureAcer said:
Only upset seed wise I have tomorrow is VCU over Georgetown. Big games on my board beyond that one are George Mason over Villanova as I have GM to the S16 and Washington over Georgia as I have Washington to the Elite 8. Let's hope my irish luck continues!!! =)

Ihave VCU too..But I also have them beating Purdue in next round..LOL

Last 2 picks yesterday killed me..Totally forgot about KSt winning good games this year..So Much for following college ball this year

jjasper

bucknuticus said:
IDK why everyone was so high on Oakland. I watched them play us this year and they were bad.

Because they beat Tennessee and almost beat Michigan St. back before people realized those teams sucked.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
jjasper said:
Because they beat Tennessee and almost beat Michigan St. back before people realized those teams sucked.

They also gave Illinois a good game until they switched to a mens ball. :)

jjasper

Michigan's entire defense is set up to prevent us from driving and drawing charges but our dumbass players can't figure out that if you run into someone not moving it is a foul.

jjasper

Volnation crashed. I am pretty sure that is the first time it has ever happened :jakncoke

Edit: While I hate 99% of this team. I really feel sorry for Tobias Harris. He is a great player and will make a good pro.

Dreams-Visions said:
that's right. bury them, boys.

bury them.

edit: ALL OVER MY FACE.

Maybe you guys will be able to close out a game vs a quality team in the next game vs Dook. Dont pull that shit you did against us and KU.

jjasper

Knux-Future said:
Someone will sign him.

Tennessee's mens b-ball was kinda shitty before he got there

a pro team as an assistant coach is about all he can do in the immediate future as he is going to be barred from NCAA for at lest 2 years.

bucknuticus said:
Maybe you guys will be able to close out a game vs a quality team in the next game vs Dook. Dont pull that shit you did against us and KU.
lol.

I doubt it. but it'll be fun to root for my boys against teh perennial powwah.

Considering how well Michigan played the best teams this year, I wouldn't put it past them to be within striking distance with under 2 minutes to go. they haven't been run off the floor this year and it won't start against Duke.

jjasper said:
a pro team as an assistant coach is about all he can do in the immediate future as he is going to be barred from NCAA for at lest 2 years.

oh shit...I forgot about that. I thought he got away with a slap on the wrist.

Then yeah...he's done

andycapps

Tennessee is being embarrassed. What a way for Pearl to go out. Couldn't stand him from the moment he came to Tennessee, but he definitely put that program on the map and helped make other schools in the SEC care about bball and not just call it the ACC or Big East's sport.

jjasper

Knux-Future said:
oh shit...I forgot about that. I thought he got away with a slap on the wrist.

Then yeah...he's done

Official ruling won't come until June but most at UT think he is getting a 2-3 year show cause penalty.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Akron looked like they were going to be blown up early, but they did a decent job waiting for their shooting to come around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom