• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Damn, sick block by Shannon. Predictably ugly game to start. :lol

Dammit Nova, don't give this game away you fucks!

Zona needs to play the post and then take it out if a man is open. What in the FUCK are they thinking trying to shoot from the three point line when they have been dominating down low.

I have to say that I like the multiple network coverages especially since on DirecTV most of them are on Consecutive channels. We have always had all the CBS feeds on the sub-channels available here (Raleigh-Durham) but I know that its got to be nice for you guys that didn't have that option in the past.

gketter said:
Now that was an awesome ending to a game
At the end i was thinking (please don't miss the dunk, please don't miss the dunk!)

Mason with the stylish finish. Their bench darn near took the court before time ran out after that dunk.

NEOPARADIGM said:
Oh, that's who you guys were already talking about? lol .. I had no idea. You guys really like all that yelling? Hm, okay then. :)

It makes the moments more epic. Nothing kills the moment like a monotone announcer.

Besides dude is a sports fan...he gets hyped. It make most people hype and well hype = good.

Pollux

bucknuticus said:
Good I would much rather play George mason than nova. Bring on the patriots.

Call me an unbelievable optimist but I have y'all losing to Mason....mainly thats b/c I don't want to see my wildcats play you.

zmoney said:

Call me an unbelievable optimist but I have y'all losing to Mason....mainly thats b/c I don't want to see my wildcats play you.
I just done see it, the only time we struggled this year was on the road. And the game tomorrow won't be anything close to an away game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom