• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
IGotBillySoSpooked said:
VCU is for real. I like their cheerleaders and my bracket is dead anyways, so I don't mind them sticking around.

FSU has great cheerleaders, as well.

Butler's are pretty awful. Is Butler a Catholic school or something?

FSU's cheerleaders are the best reason to watch an FSU game.

SamuraiX-

Fuck you, Williams. You unclutch, choking piece of shit.

The coach should have kept going to that Hill vs. Hamilton match up. That was working for them all game.

Edit: 5 second violation? LOL Texas.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Kalnos said:
Rick Barnes having some trouble with his tongue there.

:jakncoke

our bracket is going chalk except where it can hurt us so if we beat Texas, we'll play Ucon next

EDIT wait...wha ha happen?

SamuraiX-

Derrick... I didn't mean what I said... really I didn't.

Please hit this free throw, please hit this free throw, please hit this free throw...

eznark

Banned
KVWrE.gif

79JDE.gif

SyNapSe

Knux-Future said:
Someone will regret taking him high.

Dude is David West at best...I'm not sure if he even gets close to that.

To regret taking him high there must be someone you missed out on that was drafted in at least the same area. I obviously haven't seen much of the internationals but just look at the top 20 on NBAdraft.net and tell me you see a lot of those guys contributing.

Jesus @ at that replay. Arizona gifted a game by the refs.

e: Just re-watched the inbounds. He called timeout right after the 4 count, which is usually good enough!

SyNapSe said:
To regret taking him high there must be someone you missed out on that was drafted in at least the same area. I obviously haven't seen much of the internationals but just look at the top 20 on NBAdraft.net and tell me you see a lot of those guys contributing.

True this draft might be legendary in it's shittyness but then again we say this every year.

But this year might match 2000.

SamuraiX-

Holy shit. Wow.

Gary Johnson clearly got fouled though. Wish this win wouldn't be controversial. :(

Either way, Hamilton should have gotten that last shot. I know Brown was torching the Wildcats all day, but he wasn't gonna get a foul call there and there was no way Arizona was gonna let him get a decent look up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom