• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
jakncoke said:
I wonder what he'd say if someone ask him how many should of actually went and where those should have went.
blah blah mid-majors something something

My own opinion is that the Big East did deserve all those teams, though some of the seeds were a bit high.

However, wrong as he may be, Chuck is still hilarious and awesome!

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Elfforkusu said:
Big East sucks, shouldn't have had 11 teams, joke conference, etc

Pitino was sitting two seats away and glowering at him. It was amazing.

Marquette was the last team in, too.

I think that you could have left Villanova out and, possibly, Georgetown. Georgetown didn't play quite as shitty as Villanova down the stretch, but they did lose 5 of their last 6.

The other 9 teams all deserved to be there, whether they showed up or not.

SamuraiX- said:
DUDE, FUCK THESE 3s!

Seriously, what the fucking fuck.

I was saying the same thing last night...

is mmod working for everyone? I can't seem to get a good feed. keeps reloading after 30 or so seconds of action. restarted computer twice...seemed to work yesterday but not today.

hmm. seems to be working a bit better now. Yay.

ErasureAcer said:
is mmod working for everyone? I can't seem to get a good feed. keeps reloading after 30 or so seconds of action. restarted computer twice...seemed to work yesterday but not today.
Worked for me for the end of the Cuse/Marquette game a few minutes ago. Haven't tried since.

Bowser

Man, nice that we won't have to face the Cuse zone. I hope we don't get overconfident seeing Marquette as an 11 seed, they have the talent to beat us.

edit: Noles bringing their A game!

SyNapSe

Also for the UNC/Duke person earlier claiming KU'd get all the calls. We have 10 fouls vs the Illini's 7. That's despite the fact that Tisdale has 4 three point attempts from the center position while we attempt to go inside all the time.

I'm not claiming we're being screwed at all but we're also not benefiting from a 20+ to 7 FT shooting advantage.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think ND runs a similar perimeter oriented offense to Duke, Brey is a K prodigy after all. Shouldn't be surprising that Hamilton and the noles are not intimidated or confused by playing them

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If you guys are mad about Charles trolling the Big East, just wait until I update the op later tonight!
RqUdg.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Hansbrough pushed that FSU player right in front of the ref and is surprised he gets hit with the call. You're not your brother dude and you don't get the ref benefit of playing for UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom