• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Banned
Is foreign policy experience really that important in a candidate? Presidents like Washington had no experience and did great.

Syncytia

I don't get why the minimum wage has to be a continual issue. If the damn minimum is indexed to inflation/cost of living, as its always brought up, why do we keep needing to revisit it?

Just like everything our government does, make a temporary band aid which everyone can see does not do enough just so we can revisit the issue in five to ten years. If it's something we can threaten to shut the government down over, bonus points.

Indicate

"Not Good Enough" Bernie in response to Hillary.

ZUUc2FX.png

...What are you even saying anymore? I'm looking for concrete answers on what Bernie's tax bracket would look like, not taglines.
That the concrete answer may well be 90%. And if it is, so what? This isn't a tagline, it's a question of how to fix a problem that is already unravelling our democracy.

1. economically, shit is fucked
2. we had sustained growth with a 90% upper tax bracket in the past
3. the president can't set exact tax rates anyway

I guess I don't see a problem? Just imagine it's 70%, that's probably the realistic upper bound.

Sianos

aw snap throwback to ye olde trust breakers

ooh looks like some punches are being thrown right now, the moderators are pleased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom