• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| Sunday, the LORDe's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCold

Record of the Year

Best pop duo/group performance

Best dance/electronica album

Best engineered album,Non classical

Album of the Year

thumbs_up_okay_daft_punk.gif

Deal with it.

Motherfuckers had Giorgio Moroder, Paul Williams, Nile Rodgers, DJ Falcon, Pharrell, Todd Edwards on the same stage. Legendary.

Dany

Banned
Record of the Year

Album of the Year

Deal with it.

Motherfuckers had Giorgio Moroder, Paul Williams, Nile Rodgers, DJ Falcon, Pharrell, Todd Edwards on the same stage. Legendary.

Once in a lifetime. One in a lifetime

skynidas

Banned
wSplelY.png

not even one award for this guy right here, one of the best rap albums of the last five years, i hope he now feels like kanye (the rap god), this show is terrible

good night gaf

K.Sabot

wSplelY.png

not even one award for this guy right here, one of the best rap albums of the last five years, i hope he now feelis like kanye (the rap god), this show is terrible

good night gaf

Let's just say he was "untainted" by the Grammy nonsense. Which we do know is complete nonsense.

Everyone knows that album was the best of its year bar some opinions (like mine)

Record of the Year

Album of the Year

Deal with it.

Daft Punk deserves more grammys than anybody in that room, still, the fact that Discovery didnt even won one only shows how the Grammys are more about hype and chart success than rewarding quality.

Majmun

wSplelY.png

not even one award for this guy right here, one of the best rap albums of the last five years, i hope he now feels like kanye (the rap god), this show is terrible

good night gaf

Ahhh, don't feel bad.

Katy Perry was nominated for 11 awards and is going home with empty hands as well.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Here's the thing. In five years, nobody is gonna remember who won the Grammy. But they will sure as shit remember that Kdot performance.

IceCold

Uh, and Stevie Wonder?

I didn't see him on the stage when they received AOTY. Obviously Stevie is a legend. Any person that manages to get him, Nile Rodgers, and Omar Hakim on the same stage, jamming, deserves whatever accolades they are nominated for. These new cats can learn a thing or two from these guys.

Kuroyume

Banned
Daft Punk is sorry excuse for music, Beeps and boops. Corrny ass dance music. Very one dimensional. Everything is dance music, That's why I don't bother with that shit. There are many emotions in life that their music can't express.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom