• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Obama was so great, just be classy like he was.

Also Obama's community organising days with ACORN was about giving money to pimps and he takes the council of America-hater and black supremicist Jeremiah Wright.

Ekai

Why? Because someone admitted to voting for Drumpf so they should be banned?

I mean, Trump supporters have often outwardly expressed a love for fascism. Along with lots of racist dogwhistles, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, etc. etc. Not to mention how much they downplay the reality of how fucked minorities are now because of them. It's almost like we've had this exact same conversation before and someone here *coughTheTrumpSupportercough* pretended like THEY were the victim. Even tho it's the Trump supporters damning minorities and our rights. It's almost like Trump supporters are nothing but pathetic subhuman professional victims rather than actual people who are suffering in the wake of this terrifying new America. Hmmmmmmmmm. HMMMMMM. Almost.

Gutek

Inauguration Crowd Sizes

Donald J Trump 2017 - 250, 000

Barack Obama, 2013: 1 million

Barack Obama, 2009: 1.8 million (generally considered a record for people on the National Mall)

George W. Bush, 2005: 400,000

George W. Bush, 2001: 300,000

Bill Clinton, 1997: 250,000

Bill Clinton, 1993: 800,000

George H.W. Bush, 1989: 300,000

Source?

I can understand why he is afraid of walking. When Obama took office, his approval rating (going in) was around 60-80%. Trump, on the other hand, is around 40%, one of the lowest ever.

If he does walk it will be a for a tiny portion of the parade. Tbh, it's best if he doesn't walk.

rjinaz

Actually I think Obama was a great President.
E5mtqmI.gif

jerry113

Banned
I can understand why he is afraid of walking. When Obama took office, his approval rating (going in) was around 60-80%. Trump, on the other hand, is around 40%, one of the lowest ever.

If he does walk it will be a for a tiny portion of the parade. Tbh, it's best if he doesn't walk.

A prez shouldn't have to be afraid of greeting his own citizens in his own inauguration parade.

Ithil

Also he's an unfit slob and has zero interest in being outside for the people.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
A sign that says "your skin looks terrible"

jerry113

Banned
Now would be the best time to roll down your windows and wave hi trump. if you're going to troll people on twitter you should be able to troll them in person.

Isn't there an OrbitalBeard already? I'm pretty sure I've seen his dumb fanboy posts in gaming side. Isn't this really obviously an alt? Same avatar and everything. I thought that wasn't allowed here.

Voted Trump, glad we finally have a president in office now.

Little Mac was a scrappy kid from NY who'd probably knock the daylights out of people like you. Take that avatar off, son.
While you're at it care to explain why the man who lost the popular vote, lashes out at anyone and everyone who disagrees with him, has actively sought to divide this country by pitting bigoted whites against minorities, and has the speaking ability of a 5th grader is any more of a president than Obama was?

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, Trump supporters have often outwardly expressed a love for fascism. Along with lots of racist dogwhistles, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, etc. etc. Not to mention how much they downplay the reality of how fucked minorities are now because of them. It's almost like we've had this exact same conversation before and someone here *coughTheTrumpSupportercough* pretended like THEY were the victim. Even tho it's the Trump supporters damning minorities and our rights. It's almost like Trump supporters are nothing but pathetic subhuman professional victims rather than actual people who are suffering in the wake of this terrifying new America. Hmmmmmmmmm. HMMMMMM. Almost.

I love how you can say that but if I were to say anything stereotypical for liberals I'd be banned.

Also he's an unfit slob and has zero interest in being outside for the people.

For all the jokes Bill Clinton got about eating at McDonalds, I remember seeing him jogging at times.

Trump lives on KFC and "taco bowls", and I don't recall ever seeing him do anything physical. Maybe he is just an unfit slob.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Great to see yall piling on me for being happy with my vote. My english is not that good, but go ahead guys.

You're not being clear.

In your initial post, you said you were glad that starting from today, America "finally" has a president in the White House again.

Then later, you stated that you think Obama was a great President.

Do you stand by both those points or are we mis-understanding you? Because if you did mean both those points, they obviously contradict each other and thus your position doesn't make any sense.

Honestly I'm grossed out by people are so into ANY politician so much they're acting as if theyre the damn messiah.

They're politicians. If you have any sense, eve if you like them, you gotta be skeptical with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom