• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

Great to see yall piling on me for being happy with my vote. My english is not that good, but go ahead guys.

Ok that's fair. Maybe you just meant that you're glad that he's finally president now. If you did then that's fine. I don't agree with your vote but you were free to it.

Trump supporters are pansy-asses. Buncha no-shows from bumfuck. Can't be arsed to leave their shitty segregated community to cheer on their con-man.

They apparently can't support their vote unless they're behind a computer screen or a voting booth curtain.

Ekai

I love how you can say that but if I were to say anything stereotypical for liberals I'd be banned.

I criticize Democrats all the time. Next deflection, please? Trump supporters refuse to own up to reality and happily damn minorities while pretending they'r the victims. That's sickening. Straight up sickening.

Well what did she say that was completely off base?

She and thank you.

Tangeroo

Great to see yall piling on me for being happy with my vote. My english is not that good, but go ahead guys.

With all due respect, if you're someone whose "english is not that good", why on earth would you vote for Trump? Because unless it's because you speak with a Russian accent, I'm guessing Trump doesn't care for you very much.

jaxpunk

Trump supporters are pansy-asses. Buncha no-shows from bumfuck. Can't be arsed to leave their shitty segregated community to cheer on their con-man.

They apparently can't support their vote unless they're behind a computer screen or a voting booth curtain.

Internet tough guy over here. Fucking lol

I would very much appreciate it if people stopped quoting the inflammatory comments being made in support of Trump's inauguration. We don't need that. There are far more important things to discuss.

I always do wonder the logistics of the secret service in these event. Having people looking at every angle for potential threats must be a nightmare.

MUnited83

For you.
I love how you can say that but if I were to say anything stereotypical for liberals I'd be banned.
Well, liberals did not vote for a racist bigoted fuckwit that vowed to break the constitution and take away civil rights.

Every motherfucking trump supporter deserves being called what they motherfucking are.

Ryzaki009

With all due respect, if you're someone whose "english is not that good", why on earth would you vote for Trump? Because unless it's because you speak with a Russian accent, I'm guessing Trump doesn't care for you very much.

lol exactly what I was wondering.

Farewell

Voted Trump, glad we finally have a president in office now.

Actually I think Obama was a great President.

giphy.gif

I think Jeremy Parish said it best, " Gosh. It's almost as though Trump won by exploiting the anger of people who lack the socioeconomic mobility to travel to DC for a pep rally."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom