• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steejee

Crowd looks like the one you see in the middle of nowhere during the Boston Marathon - the crowds for the final few miles are bigger than this.

Aaaand back in the car. Guess he did all the walking he could manage - part of one small city block.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Well, He is out now.

Damn...That blue dress is beautiful.

0vMjrPd.jpg

Someone wore it first.

Downhome

I'm happy for Barron right there. For the first time I saw him really truly smile and look like he is enjoying this whole thing and even waved out a few times. Good for the little guy.

Flai

Why doesn't he walk the parade like Obama did? Look at that orange turd.

Maybe because Obama was 23 years younger than Trump is right now during his inauguration. Dude is 70 years old, I'd wager that Trump is in better shape than most of the people at his age.

Opto

Banned
I love how you can say that but if I were to say anything stereotypical for liberals I'd be banned.

Here's some stereotypes for liberals:

They're wusses, cowards, inept, can't clean their own racism in their house, too divisive, can't be bothered to vote.

Doubt I'll get banned.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
I think the posters in this thread jumping down the throats of Trump supporters are being bullies, much like The Donald. You're lowering yourselves to Trump's level, and it's not a good look. You guys should take a cue from Obama. Get off your butts and make the world a better place. Do it with poise. Calling people names and bitching behind the safety of your avatars is a huge waste of time.

Crowd looks like the one you see in the middle of nowhere during the Boston Marathon - the crowds for the final few miles are bigger than this.

Aaaand back in the car. Guess he did all the walking he could manage - part of one small city block.

Secret Service told him to get back in because they were passing the protesters.

Ah calm down with the Trump Voters guys.

The proper response is the following:

bIVWUZe.gif

You got an inauguration. Be happy.
But remember, he has a job to do after.
Lets hope all those awful things we've been worrying about aren't true.

I'm not holding my breath. But feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom