• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Got out in front of the Trump hotel they said?

Lots of booing. And back in the car again.
Crowd looks like the one you see in the middle of nowhere during the Boston Marathon - the crowds for the final few miles are bigger than this.

Aaaand back in the car. Guess he did all the walking he could manage - part of one small city block.
He got his photo op. That's all that's needed. Mission accomplished.

I think the posters in this thread jumping down the throats of Trump supporters are being bullies, much like The Donald. You're lowering yourselves to Trump's level, and it's not a good look. You guys should take a cue from Obama. Get off your butts and make the world a better place. Do it with poise. Calling people names and bitching behind the safety of your avatars is a huge waste of time.

Being a Trump voters is fine, we can agree to disagree. Coming in and throwing dog whistles is not.

tuxfool

Banned
Ah calm down with the Trump Voters guys.

The proper response is the following:

bIVWUZe.gif

You got an inauguration. Be happy.
But remember, he has a job to do after.
Lets hope all those awful things we've been worrying about aren't true.

I'm not holding my breath. But feel free.

Unfortunately the problem with these people is that they're so deluded that even if he left the US a huge crater in the earth, they would still support him.

btrboyev

Fucks(Fox) news seriously going on about how good it must be for the Trumps to get out and see all the people on the streets that are there to support him and love him.

Ekai

I think the posters in this thread jumping down the throats of Drumpf supporters are being bullies, much like The Donald. You're lowering yourselves to Drumpf's level, and it's not a good look. You guys should take a cue from Obama. Get off your butts and make the world a better place. Do it with poise. Calling people names and bitching behind the safety of your avatars is a huge waste of time.

When we're getting lectures on decency from the very people who voted to damn millions of people and these same people have the gall to pretend like they're the victims in all of this, I'm going to call out their shit for what it is. They don't deserve any other response.

I think the posters in this thread jumping down the throats of Trump supporters are being bullies, much like The Donald. You're lowering yourselves to Trump's level, and it's not a good look. You guys should take a cue from Obama. Get off your butts and make the world a better place. Do it with poise. Calling people names and bitching behind the safety of your avatars is a huge waste of time.

Frankly it makes them feel better. They are taking their anger out anonymously on the internet.

Typical tolerance from *ahem*

Do both sides just love to cherry pick the most despicable people to try and make themselves feel better about their precious little tribe?

Look at David Duke! No, look at these rioters! Our side is better than these animals. No, our side is!

You all need to grow the fuck up.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
When we're getting lectures on decency from the very people who voted to damn millions of people and these same people have the gall to pretend like they're the victims in all of this, I'm going to call out their shit for what it is. They don't deserve any other response.

good for you.

Ithil

Maybe because Obama was 23 years younger than Trump is right now during his inauguration. Dude is 70 years old, I'd wager that Trump is in better shape than most of the people at his age.

Trump is in awful shape even for 70. Overweight, terrible posture, low energy, etc. He comes off more like he's 85.

MUnited83

For you.
Fuck that shit. Trump is a bigoted piece of shit, just like his supporters. I'm not going to peacefully react to this bastardisation.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Has anyone in this thread called Mexicans criminals and rapists?

Has anyone in this thread bragged about committing sexual assault on a routine basis?

Get over yourself.

The moron had only walked out there for like 10 minutes, then got back in the limo. He wouldn't even hold his own wife's hand, & she's the one who had held his hand.

Some president & gentleman.

JFK would do both, and wouldn't lecture people without doing his part to make the world a better place in the mean time. You should strive to be more like him and less like a typical moderate.

Biske

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with you and I doubt there's a competent plan in my place.

I'm just curious if there is a plan at all or if this is just dumb rethoric being used. You are obviously right, there's a reason a lot of jobs disappeared and closing borders won't bring them back.

I doubt he has a plan. Its fairly clear he didn't actually plan on winning and was probably shocked by it as all of us were.

You can look at stuff like "Build the Wall! Mexico will pay for it!"

and it morphing too

"Well it might be a fence! And YOU Will pay for it, but we will totally bill Mexico for it later!!"

Will be interesting to see how he spins it.

And you could say "Ah but he has the republican house and senate and pence, they will do the real plans!" Just look at their healthcare plans.... [ ]

Nothing.

They are all winging it after falling ass backwards into power.

Trump voters have by and large avoided defending him in every single thread exposing him for the massive goddamn fraud that he is.

I don't give a fuck about their feelings at this point. Dude wants to build a wall that "Mexico is going to pay for". These people are not here to have their minds changed by intelligent discourse. They gave up on that a loooong time ago.

Garlador

Maybe because Obama was 23 years younger than Trump is right now during his inauguration. Dude is 70 years old, I'd wager that Trump is in better shape than most of the people at his age.

So says his doctor.

Just tremendous health. The best health.

Especially considering his diet.

I am morbidly curious how much he's going to age in office. POTUS ages you like you chose the wrong cup in The Last Crusade, and Trump already looks like a shriveled orange skinsuit clinging to a psuedo-human wearing it.

Ekai

good for you.

Tell me how you really feel. I'm going to criticize those who happily damn minorities while they pretend to be victims hell and back. Which is pretty much every Trump supporter I have ever seen on this forum. Given your responses, I assume you voted for Trump. Do you want to own up to the hell you're putting people through or no? Simple question.

Biske

Aw poor little snowflakes. I feel bad for them really.

Moofers

Do we know what caused the giant plume of black smoke in the area? I'm watching TYT right now and the guy reporting there is a few blocks from it and doesn't know what happened. Their camera man is on foot running there now to check it out.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Tell me how you really feel. I'm going to criticize those who happily damn minorities while they pretend to be victims hell and back. Which is pretty much every Trump supporter I have every seen on this forum. Given your responses, I assume you voted for Trump. Do you want to own up to the hell you're putting people through or no?

seems like you assume a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom