• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsukaze

xbTB9W7.jpg

THIS FUCKING GUY
Oh my god lol

WedgeX

Banned
Do we know what caused the giant plume of black smoke in the area? I'm watching TYT right now and the guy reporting there is a few blocks from it and doesn't know what happened. Their camera man is on foot running there now to check it out.

NY Times has live video. Apparently someone set an SUV on fire.

edit: Oh I see a limo.

tbm24

CBS split screening burning cars in DC with the parade and people wonder why the SS told him to get back in the car.
Univisión is showing the same split screen. The coverage for Spanish language news orgs has definitely been interesting. Especially when they find a trump supporter to come on and their collective heads explode.

Do we know what caused the giant plume of black smoke in the area? I'm watching TYT right now and the guy reporting there is a few blocks from it and doesn't know what happened. Their camera man is on foot running there now to check it out.

Cars on fire. It's on abc

Whether anyone likes it or not, the Presiden's behavior and decorum does seep down into the populace if only because he is seen and heard so often. We will see how people's attitudes change as a result.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
So says his doctor.

Just tremendous health. The best health.

Especially considering his diet.

I am morbidly curious how much he's going to age in office. POTUS ages you like you chose the wrong cup in The Last Crusade, and Trump already looks like a shriveled orange skinsuit clinging to a psuedo-human wearing it.

I think it only ages you if you give a fuck.

Trump will pass off the work onto Pence and his cabinet while vacationing and making stump speeches for 4 years.

I expect Pence to be the one to have a heart attack before the end of term.

I actually have pretty positive impressions from Trump youngest son and daughter.

If I'm not mistaken Tiffany is at UPENN majoring in Sociology with a minor in Urban Studies. This struck me as off since this combination at top tier schools this imply that the student is very liberal and want to serve others. Digging through her tweets she didn't post anything congratulating her father. I don't think she's drinking the kool-aid and I don't think she is an opportunist (like Ivanka). For his son, talk hosts have commented on his behavior and lack of focus; I'm not going to diagnosis him at all but I'm sure he is not enjoying having his life be entered into the world of politics especially at his age. The little dude probably just want to play the upcoming Zelda game and pass Algebra I.

MUnited83

For you.
good for you.
Won't someone think of the little shits that want white supremacy to reign, take away rights from minorities and shit all oger healthcare :(

Maybe those people should get a safe space where they those little easily offended childish bigots won't get their feelings hurt, those poor souls :(

Ekai

seems like you assume a lot of things.

You complained about my post criticizing the professional victims that are Trump supporters with how you can't whine about liberals.....even tho I do that pretty often. Specifically moderates in the Democrat bandwagon but still. You can criticize Democrats here as well. Acting like you can't is just absurd. You then said good for you in response to my post justifying my comments. You seem bitter as fuck in regards to anyone criticizing Trump supporters. If that's not telling, I don't know what is.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I actually have pretty positive impressions from Trump youngest son and daughter.

If I'm not mistaken Tiffany is at UPENN majoring in Sociology with a minor in Urban Studies. This struck me as off since this combination at top tier scholars imply that the student is very liberal and want to serve someone. Digging through her tweets she didn't post anything congratulating her father. I don't think she's drinking the kool-aid and I don't think she is an opportunist (like Ivanka). For his son, talk hosts have commented on his behavior and lack of focus; I'm not going to diagnosis him at all but I'm sure he is not enjoying having to have his life be entered into the world of politics especially at his age. The little dude probably just want to play the upcoming Zelda game and pass Algebra I.

I feel for Barron, but it comes with the territory. He's so young and people have analyzed him to death. Even that video of people speculating he was autistic, and people defended it because he happens to be trumps son. He's not Donald. He doesn't care about politics, like you said, he's probably just excited to get home and game or w.e. Part of the territory though I suppose.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
You complained about my post criticizing the professional victims that are Trump supporters with how you can't whine about liberals.....even tho I do that pretty often. Specifically moderates in the Democrat bandwagon but still. You can criticize Democrats here as well. Acting like you can't is just absurd. You then said good for you in response to my post justifying my comments. You seem bitter as fuck in regards to anyone criticizing Trump supporters. If that's not telling, I don't know what is.

Does anyone take a moment to collect their thoughts and think before instantly backing something they found on the internet. This whole thread reeks of following anything true or false without any backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom