• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
your passive aggressive post history is a sham

say what you really want to say

No no you're doing it wrong, like the other guy you have to post at a bare minimum five posts from my history. You can't just comb over it and say it's a sham!

LOW ENERGY

--

After POTUS arrives at the White House is everything over?

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
C2pPlBvWQAIGML9.jpg:large

Empty seats by the white house.

Fat4all

Banned
Does anyone take a moment to collect their thoughts and think before instantly backing something they found on the internet. This whole thread reeks of following anything true or false without any backing.

I don't see you trying to counter any of their points.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Does anyone take a moment to collect their thoughts and think before instantly backing something they found on the internet. This whole thread reeks of following anything true or false without any backing.
Why do you refuse to argue any of their points

rjinaz

Care to elaborate?

Yes you called out that guy not realizing he was being sarcastic and is actually in support of Trump like you.

Not sure why you are so angry in this thread anyway. This is your day. Also cute that you implied that people don't have a reason to actually think Trump is a racist.

stanis

Banned
There was talk of him being on the Autism spectrum but I've never seen anything confirmed or anything. It would make sense with Melania wanting to keep him at his NYC school, though.

the way he was walking and moving just now during the parade....

adj_noun

Excerpt from an article in the Stranger from someone at the inaug:

During these moments of heckling and later, during Trump’s vengeful inaugural address, some of the most enthusiastic shouts and cheers around me are coming from women. They appear almost entirely white and they’re decked out in Trump gear. Presumably, they are part of the 53 percent of white women who voted for Trump.

More than two months after the election and on the day before women are expected to lead a massive anti-Trump march with an intersectional platform, it’s a potent reminder of how many women happily looked past the threat Trump poses to women and helped put him in the White House. They looked past the pussy grabbing, looked past his call to punish women who have abortions, looked past “slob” and “pig” and dog” and “blood coming out of her wherever,” looked past racism and xenophobia. They either looked past it or they actively welcomed it.

In this moment, as I stand alongside other women waiting for an admitted sexual predator to become president and an evangelical anti-choicer to become vice-president, the calls to empathize and find common ground with Trump supporters feel more hopeless and infuriating than ever.

We white women had all the evidence we needed—and more than half of us ignored it. As I look at the women around me and hear them cheer the arrival of Mike Pence and then Donald Trump, I doubt there is any common ground at all to be found between us.

Ozigizo

So I guess you shitposting and concern trolling is any better?

Yes you called out that guy not realizing he was being sarcastic and is actually in support of Trump like you.

Not sure why you are so angry in this thread anyway. Also cute that you implied that people don't have a reason to actually think Trump is a racist.
Oops I voted Hillary, registered D. Try again.

bengraven

My dad is mocking the removal of civil rights and climate change from whitehouse.gov. "You sore losers!" He said with a laughing gif.

Don't worry pops. I'm sure the scary black people will get all the suffering you believe they deserve. Maybe they'll listen to you this time and go back to Africa.

JeTmAn81

The autism speculation stuff about Barron seems disgusting to me, even when my wife talks about it. Leave him alone, he's a kid.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Why do you refuse to argue any of their points

what points? why do I need to argue. He has his opinions, I have mine. Am I suppose to get in a deep conversation with him and we both become better individuals? That won't happen. It would just be fuel to get shit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom