• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Barron has a tough life of inheriting grotesque wealth and shitting into gold toilets ahead of him. We oughtn't bruise that poor li'l squirt, there's no way to tell how the youngest child in a family of wall-to-wall monsters will turn out.

kevin1025

Banned
628110.gif

Simpsons gif for everything, haha, I knew it. I wanted to use the Itchy and Scratchy parade one, but the gunshots part might be taken the wrong way.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
My dad is mocking the removal of civil rights and climate change from whitehouse.gov. "You sore losers!" He said with a laughing gif.

Don't worry pops. I'm sure the scary black people will get all the suffering you believe they deserve. Maybe they'll listen to you this time and go back to Africa.

When my parents say shit about climate change being fake I just remind them they're lucky they'll probably be dead before shit really hits the fan.

Usually shuts em up real quick.

Fat4all

Banned
what points? why do I need to argue. He has his opinions, I have mine. Am I suppose to get in a deep conversation with him and we both become better individuals? That won't happen. It would just be fuel to get shit on.

so you just starting shitting on their points for no reason?

rjinaz

what points? why do I need to argue. He has his opinions, I have mine. Am I suppose to get in a deep conversation with him and we both become better individuals? That won't happen. It would just be fuel to get shit on.

Yes? That's what discussions are for. Just posting things and not wanting people to respond to them defeats the purpose.

MUnited83

For you.
You don't have opinions. All you are fucking doing in this thread is empty concern trolling.

JeTmAn81

Hey, Barron has a tough life of inheriting grotesque wealth and shitting into gold toilets ahead of him. We oughtn't bruise that poor li'l squirt, there's no way to tell how the youngest child in a family of wall-to-wall monsters will turn out.

I don't know if you're American or not, maybe you haven't heard of this concept we have: innocent until proven guilty. Kids are innocent.

VegaShinra

Both are needed, that's history in every social movement of the past 70 years whether you like it or not

Both are needed, but all I'm seeing on Facebook and Twitter is how the protests are stupid and the violence is coming from the entitled youth and spoiled liberals.

There are a ton of peaceful protests going on that aren't getting any attention because of the actions of the few who are using violence to make a point.

rjinaz

You don't target kids. I don't care who they are.

The kid is 10. No need to bully him. He didn't chose this, he has no say in it, and for all we know he is a perfectly normal kid thrown into a pretty bizarre situation for anyone his age, no matter if they are from a rich family or not.

Dear god why did I turn this on? At least there's no commentary on the CSPAN feed. Does Barron wear stilts or something? Look at how high his waist is. If this is an actual physical disorder I apologize. It's just not how I remember him looking in the past. Oh, and, anyone shitting on him is a horrible human. He's just a kid, christ.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
is baron 'special"?

There was talk of him being on the Autism spectrum but I've never seen anything confirmed or anything. It would make sense with Melania wanting to keep him at his NYC school, though.

Jeez you guys are disgusting to me. I'm sorry this is just so unfair to him.

Barron is like 12 years old. He's just an awkward teenager.

The autism speculation stuff about Barron seems disgusting to me, even when my wife talks about it. Leave him alone, he's a kid.

I don't understand all the analysis of him. No one remembers being like 12-15? I would've looked just like him probably.

Completely agreed. He's 10 years old. I remember doing school plays or even presentations at 10 and my voice trembling in front when doing stuff in front of crowds. He's 10 years old thrust in front of all these people, being coordinated and directed on exactly what to do. Why would he act any different? My 9 year old nephew would be unable to stand still.

SexyFish

Banned

Yeah, look at all of Reagan's kids. What a bunch of assholes.

oh...wait.

Syncytia

Jesus Christ. Let the kid grow up and make his own decisions. As long as he keeps his life private let him be. Once he's older and if he comes out with his views on stuff, if you disagree then criticize him all you want. He's not even a teenager yet he probably barely even cares about any of this and just wants to go home.

While we're at it, don't forget about Trumps grandchildren. They're probably all little Hitlers and Stalins too.

Ugh those USA chants always make me cringe somewhat.

Yeah, let's just presume the worst of children.

Fuck off with this shit.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
You don't have opinions. All you are fucking doing in this thread is empty concern trolling.

Yeah. I have an opinion. Go out and do something about it. Bitching about it to a random user on Neogaf named "bomb" isn't going to do anything.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Fuck that shit. Trump is a bigoted piece of shit, just like his supporters. I'm not going to peacefully react to this bastardisation.

It's your choice, of course. If I was American maybe I'd be doing the same thing. I just don't see the point of being a cyber bully, especially while at the same time complaining that a bully is in the White House. You're taking your cues from him. I find it strange.

Maxim726X

Fucking embarrassing.

This thread is bringing out the worst of the community.

Is it his fault he was born into the Trump family? No? Then stop being a dick.

ManaMiku

Banned

Are you serious? You can chat shit about Trump, maybe Melania...but a TEN year old? What has he done or said to us that we should shit on him? Please have some class. It's not his fault that his father is Donald Trump.

At this stage I am convinced its going to take a catastrophic environmental disaster for the US to turn its shit around.

But even then middle america might not give a shit because its not their problem if New York and LA are suddenly under water.

That speech was scary and total Dictator 101 though. I will guess they will start messing with the electoral system soon to ensure complete control in the future.

fantomena

Trumps speech:

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Always gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Always gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom