• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKyo

LOL. You guys are just coming out of the woodwork today.

I want to give Trump supporters here on GAF the benefit of the doubt, I really do. But when they appear out of no where and say the dumbest hyperbolic shit ever about how great Trump is it just makes them look either mentally impaired or completely brainwashed.

hs8Yrp4.gif

Get off my lawn Bar

So glad it messed up his combover. I see at least 3 more inches of real estate under that thing.

PopeReal

"But hey, herp derp both sides am I right???"

Comparing the hate Obama got right off the bat to the hate Trump has garnered through a combination of racist and vicious verbal attacks along with promises of fucking over everybody but his rich white fuckboy friends is so fucking stupid.

Trump defenders and moderate middle men, you have the evidence right in front of you.

HotHamBoy

I want to give Trump supporters here on GAF the benefit of the doubt, I really do. But when they appear out of no where and say the dumbest hyperbolic shit ever about how great Trump is it just makes them look either mentally impaired or completely brainwashed.

They are trolling out of spite

Too bad for them that global warming doesn't see color or class

Got

Banned

62440366.jpg

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh. Better hope that most companies take the initiative themselves to really transition heavily to clean energy and non-coal alternatives.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't Putin acknowledges Climate Change is real? Why can't he convince Comrade Trump climate change is real? :(
Honestly, denying climate change is kind of a US thing. Everywhere else it's basically only some niche radicals that think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom