• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 89th Academy Awards |OT| La La Land up 3-1, they got this

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Casey isn't a good dude. But he acted better than anyone this year.

Nope.

Amy Adams outshone him in Arrival and she was snubbed :mad:

Dev Patel was robbed too :mad:

Hasn't been decided, but there's no way it'll win, sorry to say.

Why is that? Sci-fi always getting the short end of the stick at these awards. It better not lose to La La Land :mad:

Anung

Un Rama
Is there any places collecting all the red carpet dresses together? I love seeing that stuff but can't watch tonight.

Floridian

Holy goddess Salma Hayek

whew

sh-a4db34da-9151-4bdd-ab61-898f78185514.jpg

GunBR

Just watched Nocturnal Animals and now I'm sad because this movie didn't get the recognition that it deserves

And Michael Shannon was great, but Aaron Taylor-Johnson deserved more the nomination

Casey isn't a good dude. But he acted better than anyone this year.
I think Denzel was better than him

Toad.T

Banned
I know it's impossible, but I wish that Kubo wins. But considering it's going against two A-Rank Disney flicks, it's a foolish dream.

Sanjuro

I know, right? *swoon*

Anyway, I haven't seen much this year and only finally saw Arrival last night (and it was excellent), but will be watching as always.

Brie has come a long way in the last few years.

Tonight? She is properly dressed with best case scenario morning sex hair. It's good.

La la Land was extremely overrated and it seems like it has a good chance of winning. Historically they've snubbed all the films that have been proven to be much better in hindsight. Why do people still care for these I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom