• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
a secret look at whats next in mos' fashion line
500px-Doug_En_Vogue_06.jpg

My dude is wearing some surplus military boots from the 90s, a tall tee that was on clearance, a pair of extra long dress pants and those cheap faux-fur jackets you get from Ross for like $9.99.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

harSon

Banned
While we are visiting old one hit wonders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3vHFyybxk

the hell? We forgetting about Boombastic and Angel now?

Uh oh, my homegirl Tinashe might have some competition.

Get into this new JoJo: Sweetest Hangover

O7Br9I4.gif

... and hot damn, when did JoJo grow the fuck up? Like real talk, I'd bubble bath in Magic's cum after receiving acupuncture treatment just to get a chance to use a log of her shit as lip balm.

... and hot damn, when did JoJo grow the fuck up? Like real talk, I'd bubble bath in Magic's cum after receiving acupuncture treatment just to get a chance to use a log of her shit as lip balm.

slayven alt confirmed

yo... what is yalls obsession with Magic Johnson's ejaculate, like wtf?! you niggas need Jesus

Imm0rt4l

You Lttp on Jojo bruh

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I'm going to run out of Walking Dead avatars at this rate.

totally forgot about this dude
5eMWU4q.jpg

this show
mean they only gonna have one black male at a time.

Gabriel looking real
hmMslGQ.png
right now.

edit: I cant be too careful. aint trying to get clapped before Bb drops.

FyreWulff

i keep refreshing my browser to make sure this post actually happened

Kreed

Black people die at an exponentially higher rate than everyone else on that show despite there only being like 2 of them at a time lol.

Including a black man who is not part of the main cast, there were 4 black men and 2 black women when the new season began, with one black man "replacing" another shortly after he arrived before Part 2 of the latest season began in February. We are now down to
2 men, 2 women, including the one that's not in the main cast.

Including a black man who is not part of the main cast, there were 4 black men and 2 black women when the new season began, with one black man "replacing" another shortly after he arrived before Part 2 of the latest season began in February. We are now down to
2 men, 2 women, including the one that's not in the main cast.

Worst thing to be in a zombie apocalypse is black.

do black people get killed off quick in video games? I don't think so.

Least I don't think I do.

Well we gotta exist to be killed off. I can only think of like 3 black characters in all of 2014. Then again I don't really follow/play all the AAAAAAA games that come out. Last black character I remember is the freed slave from Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom