• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBK

Banned
So they took their sweet time in getting back to me, but I just got an offer letter in the mail today.Highest salary I've ever been offered, good benefits, tuition reimbursement, company gym with free trainers. I'm in shock. Just gave my two weeks notice at the office job I've been working at since 2011. I finally made it.

BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png

Congrats.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does wrestle-gaf have 800x600 monitors? Y'alls gifs are terrible compared to Popgaf and Kpop Gaf.

This ep is old and not mastered in HD on the Network yet. They're getting remade.

Remember HHHburial.gif?

Original:
0t52JIF.gif

HD Remaster:
5mARZV3.gif

Other:
6xMx5wg.gif

Opiate

So they took their sweet time in getting back to me, but I just got an offer letter in the mail today.Highest salary I've ever been offered, good benefits, tuition reimbursement, company gym with free trainers. I'm in shock. Just gave my two weeks notice at the office job I've been working at since 2011. I finally made it.

BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png

Congratulations, I'm glad to hear it. Your story shows that with hard work, anyone can make it. I'm so glad I live in a post racial America.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png

oh shit. good shit!

andthebeatgoeson

Few things annoy me more than people on the internet complaining about 'spoilers'.

Preach. Actually, complaining about spoilers from over a year ago.

Me: 'Going to get a beer. I'll be back.'
GAF man: 'I was just going to watch that, R U serious?!?!?!'
Me: *sigh*

Hey, Jackben, can I borrow a dollar? These scrippers will be the death of me.

BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png

Congrats mang

sn00zer

Hey guys.... not sure who runs the "So Well Spoken" Podcast twitter, but thanks for retweeting and commenting on my "Darksliders" podcast. It been a great help moving it around and making people aware.

Huh...

Whats everyone talking about?

*Clicks link*

ak10rGN.gif

I could never get into just how janky the standard combat would be in a game like that, but I have to imagine modern FFs have you more living from summon to summon than enjoying the baseline fights.

Slayven

I could never get into just how janky the standard combat would be in a game like that, but I have to imagine modern FFs have you more living from summon to summon than enjoying the baseline fights.

I played the demo for the FF game that had Lightening's little sister as the main, ten minutes and i was out. The combat was so gibberish.

Gorillaz

congrats on the job jackben, trying to get something good like that as well feels like I've been job searching forever

also that summon was fucking ridiculous lol

Holy shit, everything about that, but the initial few seconds when the main character looked like he needed a time out was amazingly good.

I watched the stream/longer video. You have to reduce your HP to 0 and you get the summon as a last resort. Dont know if the mechanic is ongoing tho. But thats why he looked like that.

Shy

BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png
Congratulations Jackbean.

Booshka

Grats Jackben.

Didnt get to see that FFXV summon vid, the link was taken down.

So hyped for Kendrick's new album, skipping iTunes and waiting for the CD which should arrive Wednesday. Loving some of the impressions I am reading, sounds right up my alley.

Azure J

BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png
BaaBmyb.png

Good shit man. :)

Trey

We got promising rookies retiring from the NFL citing concerns with dementia. It begins. The NFL will not exist in 15 years or so. Definitely not like it's currently constructed at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom