• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I wonder if DC is going to reboot Batgirl again like Glory
1609875-57440962.jpg

glory-v1.jpg

KumaJG

Baseball is too slow pace to enjoy. The order of best sports to eat h is probably

NBA = NFL = NHL > Men and Women College Basketball > Tennis > Golf > Baseball > WNBA

RedSwirl

How the fuck did people catch this Nintendo shit going down at 4 in the morning (EST)? And I'm talking people I know to live in the western hemisphere somehow knowing to stay up or wake up for this shit. Only reason I caught it was because I couldn't sleep last night. I'm pretty sure there wasn't an announcement of the conference beforehand.

Somebody told me their Nintendo alarms went off. And I say this as a person who originally came from the Nsider forums.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
How the fuck did people catch this Nintendo shit going down at 4 in the morning (EST)? And I'm talking people I know to live in the western hemisphere somehow knowing to stay up or wake up for this shit. Only reason I caught it was because I couldn't sleep last night. I'm pretty sure there wasn't an announcement of the conference beforehand.

Somebody told me their Nintendo alarms went off. And I say this as a person who originally came from the Nsider forums.
i live on the west and am usually up until 4 or 5 in the morning everyday. I was checking gaf, lo and behold Nintendo dropping bombs.

I'm officially off the Kim Kardashian train
kim-kardashian-43.jpg

[Eddie Griffin] WHAT the hell is going on with your eyes man?![/Eddie Griffin]

Baseball is too slow pace to enjoy. The order of best sports to eat h is probably

NBA = NFL = NHL > Men and Women College Basketball > Tennis > Golf > Baseball > WNBA

NHL? Ew.

Nah it was definitely voluntary, all that plastic.

Also it might have been a few years since I last took an anatomy class, but her lower half confuses me in that photo.

I said I was off the train then saw those images Ye posted on twitter.

andthebeatgoeson

She putting soggy newspaper in her pants? Looks like my kids diaper after 3 glasses of kool aid and diuretic. I heard of stuffing your bra but stuffing your pants?

They mixed mom jeans and yoga pants?

Booshka

Baseball is the best.

Man if I was younger..and talented.

My man, I wish I would have played more than just the 5 years of Little League (up till I was 14), I can still throw like a motherfucker, and have a good glove overall, played outfield for 4 of the years. Was never a great batter though, coaches just let me swing as hard as possible, they never told me to slow it down for singles or ground outs, so it was strikeout, popup, foul out, or I hit a bomb for a double/triple and rare homerun. Got one Grand Slam through the years too. My batting avg wasn't great though, Coach's let me cream meatballs in practice all the same.

Still mad about the amount of beaver holes in the outfield of our Field, rolled my ankle countless times because of them. Some bullshit.

kim-kardashian-43.jpg

[Eddie Griffin] WHAT the hell is going on with your eyes man?![/Eddie Griffin]

Man i'd still run through that MF tho. I dont een care.

Why she look like Yelena Belova.
Kim look like she auditioning for Dawn of Justice.
Kim look like a Nina Williams alt.
What we don't see is Kanye dressed like John Steed.
It's agent 69.
Ole Charlies Fallen Angel looking ass.
...from the Daryl Hannah collection.
She look like she just auditioned for Kevin Smith.
It's Agent Thot.

Id still give it to her. Harshly.

DominoKid

cmon AE NHL bout the only sports game as fun as FIFA. all the sports games are kind of shit right now tho.

2K just makes me want to hit my head against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom