• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Why she look like Yelena Belova.
Kim look like she auditioning for Dawn of Justice.
Kim look like a Nina Williams alt.
What we don't see is Kanye dressed like John Steed.
It's agent 69.
Ole Charlies Fallen Angel looking ass.
...from the Daryl Hannah collection.
She look like she just auditioned for Kevin Smith.
It's Agent Thot.

Id still give it to her. Harshly.

Congrats rio. Youve thought more about yelena belova than marvel has in 3 years.

Parallax

Last thing I remember about her is the made her the super adaptoid. And that was in New Avengers Annual. Wedding of Luke and Jessica.

She was in thunderbolts a few years back and was flirting with deadpool, but in the end that turned out to be natasha in diguise

G-Fex

My man, I wish I would have played more than just the 5 years of Little League (up till I was 14), I can still throw like a motherfucker, and have a good glove overall, played outfield for 4 of the years. Was never a great batter though, coaches just let me swing as hard as possible, they never told me to slow it down for singles or ground outs, so it was strikeout, popup, foul out, or I hit a bomb for a double/triple and rare homerun. Got one Grand Slam through the years too. My batting avg wasn't great though, Coach's let me cream meatballs in practice all the same.

Still mad about the amount of beaver holes in the outfield of our Field, rolled my ankle countless times because of them. Some bullshit.

Yeah I never got to play little league nor know the actual game of baseball is played til I finished a book about it a while ago.

Damn though, I'd love to just play. Ah well, least I got cards and games I listen to on mlb.tv. And many baseball video games.

Jim Brown came saw and countered lacrosse when he was at Syracuse.
Perhaps more impressive was his success as a multi-sport athlete. In addition to his football accomplishments, he excelled in basketball, track, and especially lacrosse. As a sophomore, he was the second leading scorer for the basketball team (15 ppg), and earned a letter on the track team. His junior year, he averaged 11.3 points in basketball, and was named a second-team All-American in lacrosse. His senior year, he was named a first-team All-American in lacrosse (43 goals in 10 games to rank second in scoring nationally).

Jacir

Whats up niggas. Had a nice birthday weekend/break. Also took a little break from the internet and it feels good. Now Im back and caught up with the thread.

Congrats to Jacben on your job son.

Marc Lamont Hill got heated discussing "nigga" on Don Lemon's show.
That Ben Ferguson guys sounds like a GAFer in every thread about the usage of nigga.
http://youtu.be/z6NRTSc_8bk

Ben is not my nigga. But the youtube comment saying that "NEGUS is the new word" is funny imo.

andthebeatgoeson

Common got Jon Stewart looking more thoughtful. I'm guessing or wanting to think that common just didn't get it out correctly. Coming up with thoughtful answers on the fly is hard, I think.

But we have been extending a loving hand.

andthebeatgoeson

I've seen this video a few times and it never fails to make me laugh. I also love when hardcore rugby fans talk shit about how NFL players wouldn't survive; rugby leagues don't have the athletes to keep up with American football players. Every game would look like that video.
Well, they see the big guys and probably base their decision on that. But a Frank Gore from a few years ago would slaughter in that league. You see him truck dude? Like I really believe that a high school team.

Sou Da

wait what?

She back?!

c3O58Mo.jpg
Captain America and the Mighty Avengers #6

Meant to spoiler that but whatever.

Parallax

Yo with the spoilers up in here. I see im gonna have to start dodging this place on wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom