• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

cant remember but arnt you somewhere in Europe ?

what are they even doing with that flag out there besides trying to start stuff?

Probably trying to start stuff,
It is a bunch of old hairy dudes with bandanas and leather jackets in super busty cars.
I bet that flag comes with a busted car or something.

0xCA2

CAeSvU8UYAAc2Va.jpg
Just saw this on twitter. Someone should make a compilation of black celebrities saying things like this.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Just saw this on twitter. Someone should make a compilation of black celebrities saying things like this.

Celebrities constantly say stupid shit. So much so thats its amazing when they dont say something stupid.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
it's cool that it makes it his last mgs officially now but yo...this kills silent hills

:(

this is what I'm thinking about as well. Hopefully a miracle happens and his vision for SH comes to fruition in someway.

Well from Konami's perspective...it was probably a dumb decision because outside of MGS they have what exactly?

From Kojima's perspective he's finally liberated and no longer has to make MGS games and can do other things.

Kojima Productions will bounce back, Konami will struggle for a bit. I mean wasn't Ground Zero responsible for like 41% of their revenue last year (of Konami game division that is)?

Numb

He will now finally make the game he always wanted to make. MGS VI
Seriously though i am looking forward to whatever he makes. No idea what is going to happen to Silent hills though.

JLynn

Just read about Kojima, is Immortal ok?

Gaming side is like a funeral for Konami. With the usual "NINTENDO AM DOOMED" thread.

Off-Topic side is like a fiesta after Netanyahu flip-flopped after Obama put some bass in his voice.

I'm sitting here at work going what is going on?

Merc_

It's hard to feel bad for Konami since they were the ones who chose to abandon their other IPs to only make Metal Gear sequels.

I started my first day of work from this temp service doing assembly work. I am tired of seeing nothing but blacks and Latinos at these jobs with all the supervisors and office people being white.

jmood88

I can't imagine what it would be like to be the kind of person who can watch a video of a man getting killed by the police while holding a screwdriver and be able to tell yourself that the police did the right thing.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I saw the first episode and it had a few really good laughs but it seemed a bit too over the top for my taste. Does it get better?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Catching up on the NCAA thread, been gone all day for a 3+ hour job interview. Is there a close-up gif of the coach yet?

sjkgev2dimfycyfxihxg.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Word congrats. Hope you land it bro

You still won't be shit tho

Good luck bruv

Congrats, get money

Congrats, you have their curiosity. Now you need to get their attention.

You got this.
thanks black fam. It's been a long 8 months but this is my chance to get back into the grown man career game again. I've been missing the money and opportunity. Put that positivity out there for me. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom