• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
lIQ35SJ.jpg
Slayven slept with a woman who had that exact same tattoo.

Young Magus

Games don't usually bother me, but Battlefield Hardline had me a certain type of way. I know it was jsut bad timing that it got announced while it was the summer of killing black men. But it still felt a little offensive and tone deaf. I played the beta and it was fun for a battlefield game, but I still felt a tightness in my chest. I will probably still get it for cheap, it's just the first time I ever felt like that.

I'll never forget the post in the information thread where some folks straight up said.....I'll just link the stuff.

See you young bucks don't know about taht. You had to put in some work before you could kill aliens

It actually breaks my heart seeing you confused about that post.

vzkq30L.png

I'm a 92 nigga and I know what Slay meant

Well damn, my first console was a NES. I never touched an Atari before. I guess you use the knife somehow with the power cord to get the game to work and somehow not get electrocuted?

I was actually asking because I'm writing a political fantasy set in the 70's and I want someone's actual experience from that time period and since I know you're old, you fit that criteria.

Young Magus

Well damn, my first console was a NES. I never touched an Atari before. I guess you use the knife somehow with the power cord to get the game to work and somehow not get electrocuted?

I was actually asking because I'm writing a political fantasy set in the 70's and I want someone's actual experience from that time period and since I know you're old, you fit that criteria.

First console was an NES?

Shit I have a hard time remembering what was my first console...no wait, it was a PSX via xmas 98 then N64 via B-day 99

"Yuki Callahan approached the wise elderly black senator, her jiggly whiteness glistening in the luminous pearlescence of the hall like Emma Frost's temporary Infallible Overdrive Lattice form in The Incontestable X-Men #33..."

Slayven

Chick said that to me, I putting on my clothes, getting in my car.....

going straight to Jeweler Star getting a engagement ring.

Kreed

Your family probably all had good TVs. Slayven's talking about the days where you and your siblings/cousins were at your Grandma's house with the Playstation/N64 and the only TV you could play on was the old TV sitting on top of the even older broken TV in the back room. Those TVs didn't have ports for the red/yellow/white connectors, so you needed a RF to hook it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom