• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc_

It will probably review pretty well overall. Despite that, all it will take is a review or two where they don't praise it as the greatest game ever for there to be meltdowns. We'll see.

Numb

You guys make it seem like it's a terrible idea moving to the US.
Why would you live there?
I might be safer in an old hut back at home.

andthebeatgoeson

You guys make it seem like it's a terrible idea moving to the US.
Why would you live there?
I might be safer in an old hut back at home.
Where are you? The US probably has a higher ceiling and a higher floor but ultimately disappointing. Some of the shit takes the luster off the dream.

Kreed

Way to ruin that guys life Slayven.

Now he's tearing up all his business cards he took hours to make at Kinkos

I glanced over Slayven's thread the first time he posted it and just thought some junior was doing a Pimpwerx impression and annoying people. Slayven's post is probably the only promotion the author's book ever got online that he didn't write.

That funniest part of the whole thread was just how little he understood about forums despite wanting to join one to combat Slayven's ether. Other than comments about his book, everything else being said to him just flew over his head.

Coleco, NES, Genesis, Super Nintendo, Sega CD, Playstation, Saturn, N64, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, XB1.

Game Boy, Lynx, Game Boy Advance, DS, PSP.

I think mine in order are

Genesis > PS1 > Modded backwards-compatible PS2 (?) > PS2 > GameCube > Xbox > Xbox 360 > Wii > Halo Reach Xbox 360 Slim > Xbox One

Gameboy Color > GBASP > DS > DS Lite

Numb

Where are you? The US probably has a higher ceiling and a higher floor but ultimately disappointing. Some of the shit takes the luster off the dream.

In Sweden currently.
But like alot of people i wanted to visit America atleast once since i have seen it on TV for far too long.
That is until i saw all those scary links in here.
I understand not every part is like that but there are still those parts somewhere.

Slayven

I glanced over Slayven's thread the first time he posted it and just thought some junior was doing a Pimpwerx impression and annoying people. Slayven's post is probably the only promotion the author's book ever got online that he didn't write.

That funniest part of the whole thread was just how little he understood about forums despite wanting to join one to combat Slayven's ether. Other than comments about his book, everything else being said to him just flew over his head.

I am totally putting "Was gifed by sushilegend and summarized by Lionel Mandrake" on my resume

Some girl jumproping at the gym today tripped up because I caught her staring at me through the mirror
hahadrake.png

It was some Reverse-Furyous shit

andthebeatgoeson

In Sweden currently.
But like alot of people i wanted to visit America atleast once since i have seen it on TV for far too long.
That is until i saw all those scary links in here.
I understand not every part is like that but there are still those parts somewhere.
I would stay just to get a chance at Tiger's ex wife. I would poke holes in my own condoms. Leave them on the dash during summer afternoons. Pull them out the package and make petroleum jelly balloons out of them before putting them on. Just to test.

Numb

I would stay just to get a chance at Tiger's ex wife. I would poke holes in my own condoms. Leave them on the dash during summer afternoons. Pull them out the package and make petroleum jelly balloons out of them before putting them on. Just to test.

Isnt golf the most boring sport tho? Next to American football
:)
I wouldnt be anywhere near any golf related stuff.
Too rich for my blood.

I liked it.

Does it lean more talking, tugging on emotions or sword fighting?

I momentarily forgot about Tiger Woods and thought you were talkin about Tyga.

I was like...scust as fuck.

Numb

Golf is actually pretty fun to play, but it's really fucking hard.

They only sport i played is soccer.
I have seen many types of sports and they are entertaining to watch but golf seems boring to me.
Maybe you need to play it to enjoy it and not just watch.

Gangsta is a pretty good manga. It starts kinda slow, is definitely a fun ride. Funny enough I never really thought about Black Lagoon while reading it.

I'm shocked they never made "Till Death Do Us Part" into an anime (that or I never noticed). I always loved the manga, especially the part where the black mafia headed by Morgan Freeman circa Wanted came into town. Dudes came in that bitch talkin about they ain't afraid of nothing, they kill 5 Japanese agents right off the bat.

69ikpsH.jpg

Cystm

Colecovision hand down from my grandma, nes and pc hand down from grandma around the same time, genesis, PlayStation, ps2, ps3. Briefly PS4 but I sold it shortly after I got it. Played Fifa 15 and a bit of Destiny and that was it.

My dad worked at Target and was always coming through with stuff that fell off the truck for us.

I am all PC these days.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Does it lean more talking, tugging on emotions or sword fighting?

Depends on the episode I guess? I mean it's an adventure show so there's always fighting at some point, but they do throw in a little bit of talking/scheming around the king and queen, and quite a bit of relationship drama when some of the Musketeers put their swords where they probably shouldn't if you know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge say no more. Some of it works, some of it doesn't.

a lot of the series is "oh no there's a threat gotta find out what it is" or "dammit the king is being a dumbass again and is letting somebody shady turn him against us" or "someone has been kidnapped we gotta find them!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom