• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jpop fell off these last few years.

So you are? I was wondering since you have a link to a J-Pop blog in your custom user title.

black-twitter-blackcelebsbelike-roast-1.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Here's some anime bullshit for Steam if you want it, BCT.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=991598.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-5026F979480BA28A - Taken by Slayven. 1 entrants total.

t1427268110z1.png

Have fun.

Adriane23

Neo Member
Just gonna drop this here...

Where you're from - Natchez, MS

Where you live - Minnesota

What is your age? - 28

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black American (so it's all over the place)

Do you know your roots - Some, but I actually plan on sending my DNA to AncestryDNA one of these days to track my family history.

Favorite musical genre - Rap, 80s heavy metal, classical, 60s and 70s R&B, and everything else not called country or dubstep.

Your profession/major/career interest - Software Developer

Your religious affiliation - none

Hobbies - Sleep, Videogames, Cars, Thuggin

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Churches, or my mom's kitchen

Numb

What is your age? - 28

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black American (so it's all over the place)

Do you know your roots - Some, but I actually plan on sending my DNA to AncestryDNA one of these days to track my family history.

Favorite musical genre - Rap, 80s heavy metal, classical, 60s and 70s R&B, and everything else not called country or dubstep.

Welcome welcome.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Bloodborne isn't my type of thing, but more power to the folks that appreciate 'constant death' as a mechanic

Kosher Soul the new hot reality tv show full of sterotypes that was probably suggested by the producers

I don't know how the jewish community let one of their own get on reality tv. They are really good about circling the wagons

--

Listened to Mr. Wonderful yesterday and I was so heartbroken that it was bad. several good songs, but not enough to make listen to the whole thing again. Even the new ludacris album was better and I'm shocked that I am even saying that.

What is your age? - 28

Welcome.

I always feel like its got to be hard as hell to live in a place with so very few people of color. And Minnesota would have a few i would rthink.

https://youtu.be/4QLut_U_FHk

So this is what convinced me to snatch this up.

My boy putting in work.

Edit:Welcome new members to the family.

I know I been gone for a month but what in the ever loving fuck does fleek mean. Seriously. Cats been spitting that around the boot and shit since I got here.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
https://youtu.be/4QLut_U_FHk

So this is what convinced me to snatch this up.

My boy putting in work.

Edit:Welcome new members to the family.

I know I been gone for a month but what in the ever loving fuck does fleek mean. Seriously. Cats been spitting that around the boot and shit since I got here.
On point. Stylish. On fleek is what's hot in the streets.

Also nice video. Good old terrain abuse.

What is your age? - 28

Phil-Thumbs-Up.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

What is your age? - 28

The churches collective gains another. Welcome

Slayven

What is your age? - 28

Same thing

welcome

Village

How do people listen to Drake

Just how

Instrumental form.

His rapper to be most honest, is the worst. Its as if he might not even be trying and not in a " That means i forget better shit that you ever thought of " kind of way. Like minimal effort, his voice is droning noise, and he keeps trying to sing.

However, his production beat wise is usually ok, so i find the beats online and just listen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom