• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to support your own brehs.

Trill League Comic

Would like to get that 150 section, but I ain't got money like that. So imma just go for the $25.

10296492_906974989317308_4483544504632036455_o.jpg

That feeling when you see someone who was hot as hell in High School that you were dating only to reconnect with them a few years later to find out they have 4 kids by 3 dads.

Dodging bullets like Neo up in this bitch.

Trey

That feeling when you see someone who was hot as hell in High School that you were dating only to reconnect with them a few years later to find out they have 4 kids by 3 dads.

Dodging bullets like Neo up in this bitch.

You could've changed her stars if you stuck with it.

Numb

Not until Smallville, before that he mained a white dude, a cat, and a japanese woman

Why do i find the cat and japanese girl part hilarious.
I know nothing of comics and only ever saw him in justice league shows and movies and smallville. Is he still black right now?

Slayven

Why do i find the cat and japanese girl part hilarious.
I know nothing of comics and only ever saw him in justice league shows and movies and smallville. Is he still black right now?
I ened to check up with MM in NU52, they tried to make him extreme and it failed.
I spent too much time on this for myself, but like with everything I do, I'll come back to it and work on it.

Slay left as Logan for the ComicGAF trolols.
Greatness
X-files is coming back. Does anyone still care?

Nope

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Well known fact there is only black dude in the games industry, and they jsut ship him from company to company to look diverse. You never seen Labor talking to Esco have you? think about it....illumanti
That would mean bish is also labor and esco.

In other words, put down the koolaid.

Furyous is an alternate universe DY ala Future Trunks tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom