• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to South Carolina's public library allowing you to borrow ebooks and having a crazy up to date stock. Shout out to my friend giving me their library card number and code. Mofos got books that just came out weeks ago on epub. Shit, the chick at Books-A-Million won't be seeing me anymore.

Slayven

Shoutout to South Carolina's public library allowing you to borrow ebooks and having a crazy up to date stock. Shout out to my friend giving me their library card number and code. Mofos got books that just came out weeks ago on epub. Shit, the chick at Books-A-Million won't be seeing me anymore.

JC selling library cards now? Goddamn

Slayven

Everyone needs a hustle.

So you go from decent to absolute shit.

That's one way to do it. Arrow is straight up hot asshole juice tier now. They need new writers yesterday.

I was fooling my self and thought they would transation into Secret Warriors, but it is still SHIELD. I can't wait for Flash to hit Netflix.

Enzom21

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/racist-craigslist-ad-mandingo-fighters/
I realize this is kind of humiliating.
CA13m2nVAAAiPej.jpg

Numb

Glad mine lets you borrow games too.
here is the selection

Well known fact there is only black dude in the games industry, and they jsut ship him from company to company to look diverse. You never seen Labor talking to Esco have you? think about it....illumanti

I tried to find Esco at Pax, but he was mysteriously absent from the Ubi booth...hmm

But there are actually a lot more of us than your average neckbeard hoedown would have you think

Also welcome to the new blood

Sou Da

I tried to find Esco at Pax, but he was mysteriously absent from the Ubi booth...hmm

But there are actually a lot more of us than your average neckbeard hoedown would have you think

You know that one dude that worked on the new Strider? I'm pretty sure he's you.

Slayven

He got cropped out, as the only black man in the industry you know about that.

RedSwirl

Might need to take a look at my library. I'm gonna go ahead and tell the truth: I can't remember the last time I've been in a non-school-affiliated library.

Sou Da

nah, I read stay angry and these past doc green issues.

But Thing? he's just been biding his time recently doing a bid in jail.

To be honest I'm perfectly content with them doing nothing with the F4 until they finally decide to age and move them into another stage of their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom