• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do that every winter. Point is to interact with as many people as you can when you can.
Why you stuck there tho?

Cause I have no car or occupation. This shit is more lonely than when I was in high school and community college. At least I was able get out and see other people. I'm confined to this shit until i'm hit with luck and according to some of you other cats who been in this situation longer than I have, how do you deal with being chained to an area like do in a cage?

If there was a race a race war what side would you be on?

Mine are Asian > Spanish > Black.

White > Asian > Black.

NLsAQZ4.gif

Numb

Cause I have no car or occupation. This shit is more lonely than when I was in high school and community college. At least I was able get out and see other people. I'm confined to this shit until i'm hit with luck and according to some of you other cats who been in this situation longer than I have, how do you deal with being chained to an area like do in a cage?
Hope you luck out.

Judging you.

I would never go with blacks in a war man. Unless Africa is involved which it is likely not. And even then they lack technology and even then they would fight themsleves instead. Basically an isolated island.
Went white cos of past results and more experience. What can i say. They are good at killing.

Numb

I have my reason.

Asian:
Thai food
Chinese food
Japense food
Indian food etc
PlayStation
Clothing
Sneakers
Asian women
Mangas

Spanish:

Spanish food
Spanish women
Salsa

Black:

West Indian Food
Black women

And i thought an actual war. Need to revise.

Asian:

Games
Tech
Food.
Manga,

White:

Shows
Movies

Black;

Nothing really.

I'm tired of being stuck in this house. I haven't interacted with people on the regular in 4 months.
That was me last fall. Was a part time student, didn't have a job, was separated from all my friends and couldn't find any new ones. It was an insanely depressing and dark part of my life and I was driving myself crazy every day. But life ended up sorting itself out and I'm sure the same will happen for you so just remember it'll get better. But man I wish I had those months back

That was me last fall. Was a part time student, didn't have a job, was separated from all my friends and couldn't find any new ones. It was an insanely depressing and dark part of my life and I was driving myself crazy every day. But life ended up sorting itself out and I'm sure the same will happen for you so just remember it'll get better. But man I wish I had those months back

That don't sound bad. You were at college right? Those places are known to be swimming in pussy. I'd have fun just trying to get some of that or fucking with people which is exactly what I did while I was there. I don't see anyone else other than my mother and lil brother who refuses to talk to me.

Numb

The first five minutes of Daredevil are so bad. Just gonna pretend I didn't see it.

Give it a chance and you will be done with all of it soon enough.
Only experience i have with him is the Ben Affleck movie but he is actually very awesome.

Adriane23

Neo Member
Just finished season 1 of Daredevil. God damn that shit was dope.

Costume is still corny. And of course the only black dude worth a damn gets murdered.

That don't sound bad. You were at college right? Those places are known to be swimming in pussy. I'd have fun just trying to get some of that or fucking with people which is exactly what I did while I was there. I don't see anyone else other than my mother and lil brother who refuses to talk to me.
It was a commuter school, no one was really down for that lol

I heard about this camera thing sometime last year, but it sounds it hasn't changed shit. I still hear about somebody getting shot or fucked up about every two months now.

I think these would work better cause we are seeing what the cops see. So there wont be any more "well we see it from this angle" arguments. So if a cop say he felt threatened we can see what he is seeing

Numb

Just finished season 1 of Daredevil. God damn that shit was dope.

Costume is still corny. And of course the only black dude worth a damn gets murdered.

I really liked the ending too. It does not force you to need a second season to clear shit up but having one would also be great.

It was a commuter school, no one was really down for that lol

What really is a commuter school? I googled that shit and it sounds similar to where I was,(people flood the campus during the school week, but shit's barren on the weekends due to the commuters not being there and people going back home) but from what you're saying it doesn't sound like it.

I am warming up to Michiko to Hatchin now. Still has parts that make me scratch my head.

Ay lmao!

Yeah I made a thread about it, but apparently nobody else understands the weird shit either because they responded to everything else, but my questions about some of its bizarre dialogue and scenes.

Numb

Dropping lots of anime of this season after the first episode.
My tolerance for bullshit is at an all time low. Was surprised and glad Sidonia no kishi was back tho.

What really is a commuter school? I googled that shit and it sounds similar to where I was,(people flood the campus during the school week, but shit's barren on the weekends due to the commuters not being there and people going back home) but from what you're saying it doesn't sound like it.
Well you got it for the most part. People go to their classes , then they go home. Campus life is virtually non existent

Trey

I'm gonna need the dialogue and acting to get better in Daredevil. I'm less than impressed by the first two episodes.

The show has other problems so far like poor pacing, but the dialogue is really what's dragging the show down. Cuz damn.

I have my reason.

Asian:
Thai food
Chinese food
Japense food
Indian food etc
PlayStation
Clothing
Sneakers
Asian women
Mangas

Spanish:

Spanish food
Spanish women
Salsa

Black:

West Indian Food
Black women

Just know once they kill off all the other blacks...you're next. You'll never be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom