• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

Wut? You are going to have to come with some more details than this, dude. Is this a friend, a ex, or what? Is she unattractive or something? What's really going on?

Friend, attractive, visiting florida for her birthday, and there really isn't much to it besides how lazy I'm feeling this week.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That was the initial demand, I tried to talk to her down to a less active activity because I'm lazy and I couldn't.

Less active? First I thought this would be about fucking, but just oral? Go eat.

imgoneat.gif

jmood88

just had a thought, how about a show about a black kid growing up in the 90s being a complete otaku, going to cosplays, reading/watching the latest anime/manga, listening to J-rap/pop while proving s/he's still "black"

Netflix exclusive

would yall watch?
Hell no, that sounds awful.

Got negotiated into eating out as a birthday present for a girl, not sure how to feel about this.

That was the initial demand, I tried to talk to her down to a less active activity because I'm lazy and I couldn't.

Friend, attractive, visiting florida for her birthday, and there really isn't much to it besides how lazy I'm feeling this week.
image.php

lol..maybe we need a strong cup of coffee, brother.

just had a thought, how about a show about a black kid growing up in the 90s being a complete otaku, going to cosplays, reading/watching the latest anime/manga, listening to J-rap/pop while proving s/he's still "black"

Netflix exclusive

would yall watch?

No, becuse I don't care about any of that shit.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Would it be rude to take photos of random cute guys without their knowledge? This 6'2" Korean dude just walked pasted me and I think I might have swooned

jmood88

Would it be rude to take photos of random cute guys without their knowledge? This 6'2" Korean dude just walked pasted me and I think I might have swooned
I don't know about rude but it's weird to take pictures of anybody without their permission, especially random people. But hey, if you're sneaky about it, then you're the only one who has to know how creepy you are.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
watching Daredevil

second episode

pretty good so far

that hallway fight was bananas

jmood88

Photographers do that shit all the time. Ain't nothing weird about it. People love to throw that word and creepy out like that shit is Halloween candy.
I have a problem with professional photographers taking pictures of random people without permission as well but at least they're (typically) taking the pictures for reasons beyond "this person looks good and I need to remember that forever".

Did Olivia Munn kill a bunch of people's dogs or something? Dudes seriously hate her.

dude, I stan for psylocke so yeah I'm pretty annoyed.

If she is young british psylocke, i really wouldn't care, but if it's older body swapped asian Psylocke then hell yes.. Singer would be entitled to a bag of dicks.

cdyhybrid

dude, I stan for psylocke so yeah I'm pretty annoyed.

If she is young british psylocke, i really wouldn't care, but if it's older body swapped asian Psylocke then hell yes.. Singer would be entitled to a bag of dicks.

Psylocke's probably getting like 3 minutes of screen time no matter who they cast, sorry breh.

Kreed

Did Olivia Munn kill a bunch of people's dogs or something? Dudes seriously hate her.

*looks at OT and sees Psylocke casting*

Thankfully I don't care about the non MCU Marvel films anymore, but I can see why there's a backlash (of course I'm sure GAF is taking it too far).

Merc_

My memory of the 2008 elections are kind of hazy. Remind me of what she did.

Either way, the unfortunate truth is that no matter what shit she pulled, she'll be better than any Republican nominee by default :( Lack of choices suck!

The main thing I remember is her and the campaigns implication that what MLK and the rest of the civil rights movement did paled in comparison to JBL signing the Civil Rights Act. I also remember Bill making some side-eye worthy comments during the campaign too.

Ugh, this whole system sucks so much. I don't expect either side to give even the slightest shit about us. Obama learned the hard way what happens when you appear to care even slightly about what happens to black people in this country. I don't expect even a little bit of that from Hillary or whoever the republicans nominate.

The main thing I remember is her and the campaigns implication that what MLK and the rest of the civil rights movement did paled in comparison to JBL signing the Civil Rights Act. I also remember Bill making some side-eye worthy comments during the campaign too.

Ugh, this whole system sucks so much.

Lesser evils breh.. :(

jmood88

Ugh, this whole system sucks so much. I don't expect either side to give even the slightest shit about us. Obama learned the hard way what happens when you appear to care even slightly about what happens to black people in this country. I don't expect even a little bit of that from Hillary or whoever the republicans nominate.

Her supporters were racist as hell, too, especially when they figured out she was losing and wasn't going to be vice president.

Enzom21

Yeah Clinton comparing Obama Jesse Jackson was pretty shitty.
There was also Geraldine Ferraro and her nonsense:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferraro13mar13-story.html
"If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman [of any color], he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."
Still not voting for a Republican though.

Her supporters were racist as hell, too, especially when they figured out she was losing and wasn't going to be vice president.
There were long time Democrats who wouldn't vote for him because he is black.
https://youtu.be/c-q4MDQ0cDI

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
watching Daredevil

second episode

pretty good so far

that hallway fight was bananas

Episode #8 is easily the most jaw-dropping presentation of character development I've ever seen in a comic-based movie or television series. It compares to some of the best I've watched, period. This show is better than I could have hoped, especially for one of my favourite characters. Daredevil is the truth.

BTW, I watched 9 episodes this weekend and I'm about ready to fall asleep at my desk

G-Fex

I hate everyone from G4, all the ATOS hosts more so though.

I tried to block out that channel cause my friend used to turn it to it everytime he came over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom